• Published 31st Mar 2016
  • 779 Views, 5 Comments

Magica: Land of Dreams! - Zeno the Masked Writer



I always dreamed of leaving my world and going on a grand adventure! But when the day came when I finally got the chance to leave how could I say no!? But I didn't realize that after I said yes that I was supposed to save the world!

  • ...
6
 5
 779

A Nightmares End! The Crystal Empire Free At Last!!

Shining watched as the citizens of the empire crowded the entrance to the castle. By now he realized that the girls couldn't keep the fake crystal heart a secret and now everyone was in a panic. In the distance, he could see Sombras black magic begin to spread all over the kingdom and Cadence couldn't keep her magic under control any longer.


Suddenly the ÄRM she was using to control the barrier began to crack and then shatter into pieces meaning that now the barrier had fallen completely.


"It's over....we've lost..." Shining whispered while he consoled his wife.


Suddenly he felt a strong magical power appear down below and quickly went to see what had happened.


Meanwhile at the castle entrance...


Everyone watched as a bazaar looking mouth appeared out of nowhere, however, what surprised them more was what happened next. Suddenly the mouth spat out one boy, one objects and one man who just climbed out.


"EWWWWW! What the heck Kororo! Don't ever do that again!" Gin shouted with an angry expression while Babbo quick tried to attack Kororo.


"How dare you treat a gentleman like this!!" Babbo shouted while Kororo held him back.


"Look I'm sorry but it was the quickest way back!" Kororo said defensively as the two continued to argue with him.


The crowd suddenly cheered which caused the three newcomers to turn around.


"Were saved!"


"Gin somehow managed to bring the hero of the last war games!"


"YEAH! SOMBRA DOSNET STAND A CHANCE!"


The crowd chanted the name Kororo and Gin while they looked at each other confused.


"Its been a long time Kororo."


Everyone turned their attention to the oldest of the group the sage and his little grandson who was smiling ear to ear.


"Gin did you come to save us like you said you would!?" The boy shouted with child-like enthusiasm.


Gin smiled and gave a thumbs up which mad the whole crowd cheer while three very confused looking girls waited in the back.


"So Kororo? I assume you must know who is causing all of this?" The sage asked while Kororo sneered before turning around and staring at the massive pool of black smoke.


"With that magical power, there can be no doubt. why can't that stupid idiot just realize when he's beaten." Kororo said before he turned his attention over at Gin.


"Gin I need you to head to the top of the castle! With any luck, that fat headed moron put the Crystal heart up there!" Kororo explained while Gin looked towards the top of the castle.


"Ok, but what are you gonna do?" Gin asked while Kororo tipped his fedora to cover his eyes.


"Isn't it obvious?" Kororo said as he started to walk towards the outskirts of town.


"I'm gonna meet an old friend." He exclaimed with an icy dark tone that sent chills up Gin's spine.


"Right....Let's go Babbo!" Gin said as he sprinted into the castle.


"Hey wait a minute don't I get a say in this!?" Babbo yelled as he was being dragged away.


Everyone watched as their heroes quickly sprinted towards their respected destinations. All of them cheered as they knew that now that their safety was assured, all except three girls who were still stone cold silent in confusion.


As Gin sprinted up the stairs of the castle with Babbo hitting every step he suddenly found himself back on the balcony with Shining Armor and Princess Cadence.


"Kid! You're safe!" Shining said as Gin ran over to him and Cadence.


"What the heck happened up here!?" Gin shouted only to stop when he noticed Sombra getting closer and closer to the castle while black crystals spread everywhere.


"We can't do anything without the crystal heart!" Shining armor shouted as he suddenly saw Spike running down a Crystal spire with the...


"CRYSTAL HEART!!" Everyone shouted in unison just before Spike tripped and accidently dropped it.


"Alright now's your time to shine! GO BABBO!" Gin shouted before launching Babbo towards the Crystal heart.


"THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT A GENTALMAN!!" He screamed before catching the crystal heart with his teeth.


The crowd cheered while Gin and the others sighed in relief.


"Umm, can someone pull me up please!" Babbo tried to say in a muffled voice.


Meanwhile...


Kororo walked towards King Sombra with a cheery grin and eyes full of confidence and then after the two finally stood before one another Kororo was the first one to break the ice.


"It's been a long time Sombra? How you been?" Kororo asked while Sombra glared at him.


"Am I supposed to know who you are, fool?" Sombra asked while summoning more of his black crystals.


"Heh! Still using that nature ÄRM? Not much has changed in a thousand years! So why don't I beat you the same way I did back during the war games." Kororo said with a chuckle.


Suddenly Sombra saw Kororo reached into his pocket and pulled out a ÄRM that looked like a skull ring and instantly he felt a flood of memories come rushing back to him.


Suddenly a wave of magic rushed by Sombra and Kororo and caused the cold and fridged landscape to thaw. Instantly Sombra felt his magical power begin to fade and fell into a panic.


"No It can't be true! You died during the war games!" Sombra shouted as he felt his magical power disappear.


"Well, your half right! However, I didn't die but your boss did give me a nasty curse! Oh, by the way, the last time we fought you got lucky and won the slots! Let's see if you're as lucky as last time." Kororo said before throwing his ÄRM.


"Darkness ÄRM: Slot Machine!"


Suddenly a giant slot machine appeared from the earth and Sombra felt his heart sink into his stomach. The machine was a lot different than any normal slot machine because of its.....disturbing design. On the top of the slot machine had a giant skeleton looming over the slots while the design had flames painted all around the frame.


"I suppose you remember how the game goes?" Kororo asked while Sombra started sweating bullets.


"Three sevens is a win for your opponent and the caster would face a punishment, however, three skulls means.....I die, am I right?" Sombra explained while Kororo laughed.


"I'm glad you remember the golden rules! Now then....let's check your luck Sombra!!" Kororo shouted before throwing the lever and watching as the slots spun.


Sombra felt his blood turn ice cold as the memories of this power were replayed again and again.


"To be honest, the last time I used this ÄRM you got lucky. But in the end, Sombra......" Kororo explained as one of the slots stopped.


"Luck always runs out..."


Suddenly another slot stopped and it appeared Sombra had enough waiting. Suddenly he brought out another ÄRM and a pale purple light covered the area.


"Dimension ÄRM: Mirror Pool!"


Kororo watched as Sombra instantly fell into a pool of water and he quickly went to stop his escape but in the end, it was too late and Sombra had managed to escape.


"Dammit!" Kororo exclaimed before he snapped his fingers and the slot machine disappeared.


Kororo turned around towards the castle and found Gin, the princess, her husband, and finally those girls. But the thing that caught his attention the most was Gin and his big goofy grin.


"Jeez, that kid looks so much like you boss that it's scary!" Kororo thought before heading back towards the castle which he heard everyone cheering.


"CHEERS!" Everyone shouted as they raised their glasses.


"ITS OVER! IT FINALLY OVER!"


"SOMBRA'S BIT THE DUST! LETS PARTY!"


"HELL I CAN DRINK TO THAT!"


All over the Crystal Empire, the people celebrated the end of king Sombra's reign. There was booze, food, games, this was only the start of the crystal fare. In the center of town, everyone watched as Gin and the elements of harmony ate and celebrated with everyone.


"YEAH DRINK UP EVERYONE!! HAHAHA!" Gin shouted while everyone laughed at his antics.


"Would you stop being so childish! Try acting more like a gentleman!" Babbo shouted while being admired by the townsfolk.


Meanwhile, Kororo and Shining Armor were standing beside the entrance to the castle watching Gin laugh like a child while being scolded by Twilight and the girls.


"Heh, that kid always manages to entertain! Wouldn't you agree, Shining?" Kororo asked before taking a sip of his drink.


"He definitely is a weird kid. I mean the idea he came from another world! I bet he's just some crazy kid from a far away village." Shining said before downing his drink.


"*Hic* well, you had better believe it, baby! *Hic!* I know that kid is the-" Cadence said in a drunken stupor before Kororo stopped her from finishing her sentence.


"Shh! Let's not spoil the surprise!" Kororo said with a chuckle while Shining Armor stayed oblivious.


"Either way.....This kid is gonna change everything! And now after so many years has past....The war games will begin again." Kororo thought while Gin and Babbo were arguing with one another.


"Lets what happens next."


TO BE CONTINUED!