• Published 22nd Mar 2016
  • 917 Views, 8 Comments

Police of Ponyville Episode 1: Murder At The Animal Hospital - Shadow Storm 44



Due to increasing crimes in Equestria police forces have been created and now the selected pony's must protect there city's and town.

  • ...
2
 8
 917

Code 48

About 2 hours into there shift the two stopped the to take a brake near the river they have been walking around the town and answer questions from pony's who already knew the answers to, this is one of the daily things that happens when your a officer in Ponyville.

"Man what is with these's pony's we have been in town for town weeks and they ask us the same questions everyday." Lodestar said while leaning on the light pole.

"Well think about it when the pony's heard about a police force being moved into Ponyville without there opinion being heard they weren't too happy about it, and I wasn't to surprised. If you had lived here your whole live and to hear that a group of unknown pony's are creating law's, I would be pretty mad to wouldn't you." Shadow Storm said trying to sound reasonable.

"Yeah you got a point there remember our first week here?" he asked

"Oh yeah" Shadow Storm said with a light chuckle, The first week the police were enforced in Ponyville was like hell on earth pony's throw food, chairs and other things the police were forced to used the riot gear there were 45 arrest and the town was shutdown for 3 days with a curfew in place. "Good times."

Just then Storms radio came on, " All units we have a report of a code 57 at 126 Main Street down the road from Sugarcube Corner near by units respond.

"Crap that didn't last long." said Lodestar looking in the dictation of Sugarcube Corner," Let's go, were not that far from there, Storm go ahead meet I'll meet you there.

"Roger that." Storm stretched out his wings and begin to take off into the sky of Ponyville, By the time Storm was half way to his destination the radio came on again,

"All units code 57 has changed it is now a code 48 all units respond."

What a code 48?, Somepony's been murdered? A code 48 is a murder i need to hurry.

Storm began to pick up speed and not even 2 minutes he was already there he saw the house were the call came from he landed near the front door walked up to it, slammed his right hoove on the door and yelled "POLICE OPEN THE DOOR" after 15 seconds there was no answer he then slammed his hoove on the door again "POLICE OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL BRAKE IT DOWN."

Just then Lodestar showed up right behind Storm, "Ok I'm here and back up is on the way there about 3 minutes out." he said gasping for air due to him running all the way here, He may be a unicorn but he has the body of a earth pony.

"I just get here but there's no answer we might have to brake it down." Storm suggested

"I Got this... you might want to stand back" he warned

"Don't have to tell me again" Storm responded

Storm stepped aside to let Lodestar brake down the door

Lodestars's horn started to glow it look like he really tried to concentrate, Storm couldn't help but notice a group stared to form near the two officers they didn't look hostile but they looked like they were for ones... happy to see the police forcing a door open, Storm didn't expect this normally when the police brakes open a door in a public place like this pony's would begin asking What are you doing or Why would you do such a thing?. Just then he heard Lodestars voices yell.

"I'M BREAKING DOWN THE DOOR.", after that the door exploded into a million pieces and not even a moment later both Storm and Lodestar ran into the house, Storm searched upstairs while Lodestar searched downstairs, Storm couldn't find anything upstairs and was about to check the final room when he heard Lodestars voice.

"STORM WE HAVE A BODY AND SHE'S NOT BREATHING TO WELL." he yelled.

Storm ran down the stairs and searched the lower level when he found the body when he found his partner, he was preforming CPR on the victim her body was cut all over, each cut was several inches deep Storm couldn't even make out her skin and mane color her body was covered in red blood.

"My god what the hell... what is wrong with this town." Storm thought, Seconds later help arrived and gave medical attention,

Then the sound of somepony falling was in the next room Storm quickly move to the the room and pushed open the door with his front left hoove, he then saw a yellow mare with a pink mane she was shaking with fear,her left eye was black and it looked like she was crying it was clear to Storm that she was a witness and mostly the next victim if he didn't show up when he did.


3 hours later the two partners were at the hospital with the yellow mare, they were on there way to her room after they were finished a damage report on the house, as they walked down the hospital hall's Lodestar broke the silence.

"OK so how are we going to do this?, good cop bad cop, we just keep asking her questions till she brakes or my favorite we get in her face and keep yelling at her till she cracks and she confess her crime."

"Easy worlds greatest detective I'm pretty sure that she is not the criminal, but i am sure that she was going to be the next victim if we didn't show up when we did. Plus with a face like that how can she hurt anyone? Storm asked. "But forget that how's the other one is she going to make it?"

"Yeah doc said the she lost a lot of blood be she will live and said we were heroes too." Lodestar said looking Proud

"Are you sure that she wasn't just being sarcastic and if she wasn't then she was lying to you... and me." Storm said with a light smile

"Your just jealous because she didn't talk to you."

Finally the two reached the victim's room Storm knocked on the door there was no answer and did it again a bit louder trying not to disturb the near by patient's in the hospital who were trying to sleep, there was a light voice on the other side of the door

"Come in"

The two officers entered the room she was lying in her bed with a eye patch over her injured eye she looked happy to see them especially Storm

"Listen I know you have been thought a lot today so please the sooner you answer these questions the sooner we leave and the sooner this pony is behind bars." Storm said in a calm voice.

The Yellow mare nodded

"OK first thing first what's your name? Lodestar asked

"Fluttershy" she said

"OK second what happened."

She didn't say anything her head looked down and her smile went away very quickly it was clear well at lease to Storm she knew who did in, but want to say, Storm walked next to Fluttershy."

"Are you scared he might come back to get you too." Storm asked

"Yes" she said in a low voice. "He said that if i told anyone that not only will he kill me but he'll kill all of my friends too. "Fluttershy was a about to start breakout crying, Storm and Lodestar looked at each other for a about a minute and then Lodestar finally spoke.

"OK how about we come back tomorrow it's clear that you have seen a lot today we'll come back tomorrow." Lodestar side as him and Storm were about to take there leave. Until Fluttershy grabbed Storms by the collar of his police uniform.

"Wait could you stay here... at lease till my friends arrive?" Futtershy asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure." Storm accepted, Storm turned to see Lodestar put a hoove on his face and shakes his head side to side.

Author's Note:

I will update most likely on the weekends. Let me know if you guys and or girls see any problems don't be afraid to tell me:pinkiehappy: t