• Published 1st Apr 2016
  • 4,781 Views, 100 Comments

Sweetie's Little Accident - The Killer Legacy



Sweetie Belle have a nightmare that makes her wet the bed.

  • ...
25
 100
 4,781

Chapter 8 - Suspicious

Rarity woke up the next day, feeling good. It seemed like nothing could ever make her feel the opposite. So she got up from the bed prepared her hair for a minimum of thirty minutes, and called Sweetie out. “Sweetie Belle! It’s a school day! Time to get up!”

“Just five more minutes!” The little filly groaned, still sleepy.

“Then hurry up! I will be making the breakfast while you get yourself ready.” Rarity added.

Hearing that sentence, Sweetie took some time to wake up properly and got up from the bed, leaving her plushie friends in the bed, where they could rest some more. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face to get ready for one more day. But right after washing her face, she realized her diaper was wet, seeing through the mirror. And it wasn’t water drops, it was pee.

Sweetie thought she'd wet the diaper while sleeping (but in fact it was already wet from yesterday, since she’d forgotten to change). Even thought she’d apparently wet the bed, that didn’t bother her somehow, she just did what she thought it would be appropriate. “Rarity! I need you! Could you come here, please?” Sweetie called her sister.

“One moment, Sweetie. I’m almost done making breakfast.” Rarity replied.

“Then hurry up! I need a diaper change!” Sweetie called back.

“Okay, I just need to… WHAT?!” Rarity started as she stopped her sentence in the middle, rushing up to Sweetie's room as a result (after turning off the oven).

“Well…” Sweetie Belle started, not even blushing. “It seems I had an accident again. But it's ok, you can change me and I will be all clean again.” She beamed as she waddled happily to the changing table.

“Yeah, but aren’t you worried that you can’t have a night were you stay clean?” Rarity asked, confused.

“I guess I got used to it,” Sweetie replied without concern. “But don’t you worry, sister, I feel that my nightly accidents will be over from now.”

“I know, I just worry so much with you, Sweetie,” Rarity sighed. “It doesn’t seem that these nightly accidents are ending. But I guess it’s fine for now, since you are okay with this and not rejecting it. I thought a filly like you would hate wearing diapers, even if it’s only at night.”

“It seems like appearances can deceive.” Sweetie innocently smiled.

“I guess so. Now let’s get you changed.” Rarity hummed.

“Heh heh.” Sweetie giggled in anticipation of the changing.


Rarity changed Sweetie at a fast pace, still thinking about Sweetie's reaction to being wet. She couldn't not think of that, it was kinda weird that Sweetie’s mind had changed so suddenly. “Maybe she asked Zecora and she said something that cleared her mind about that. I guess that’s it, I shouldn't be bothered by a little thing like that. As long as she’s accepted my solution to her bed wetting problem, everything is a-okay. ” Rarity thought to herself. “And… done bony!” Rarity declared, remembering her catchphrase she used to do when her sister used to be in diapers more often.

“Yay!” Sweetie cheered, feeling nice and clean.

“Well, I’m going downstairs, pack all your school material while I prepare the table.” Rarity instructed.

“Okie dokie!” Sweetie agreed, as Rarity departed the room. Sweetie was left alone once again, and then she realized something. “Hey! Why doesn’t Rarity ever diaper me again when changing me?” She said to herself, confused. “Well, I guess I will ask her that some other time. Now I better hurry up and get my material for school”

Gathering all she needed to her backpack, Sweetie started to feel something in her belly. Some kind of pressure. “I guess I ate too many cookies yesterday.” Sweetie said to herself as she blushed. She knew that she needed to do number two, but she pondered what she could do about it now. “What if I wear a diaper now and do it? I could let Rarity change me again and I wouldn’t need to use the bathroom. But... better not. I’m already late to school,” She reminded herself. “Plus it’s better if I save some diapers for other occasions, because I don’t think there are many more diapers left from when Rarity presented them to me. Let’s just pick one, no, two diapers, just in case, and put ‘em in my backpack. Maybe my fellow Crusaders could try babysitting!” She thought as she got excited at the notion of her and her friends doing just that. Then her belly reminded her once again.

“Whoops! I better go before I do it on the floor!” She blushed, as she ran to the bathroom and sat on the toilet to do her “business”. Once done, she wiped, flushed the toilet, washed her hooves, put all she needed into her backpack, (the two diapers included) and went downstairs to eat the breakfast Rarity had made for her. This time, Rarity had made waffles.
It wasn’t as popular as pancakes, but it was still delicious.

After a hearty meal, Sweetie finished her breakfast. And Rarity decided to say. “Hey, Sweetie. What if you go to school alone from now on? I mean, you already know where the schoolhouse is, so you shouldn’t get lost, and I could use this opportunity to have more work time. What do you say?”

“Huh? What?! But why? We always did that, why do we have to suddenly change that now?” Sweetie asked, starting to get a bit upset at the idea of not having her sister by her side.

Rarity sighed, as she knew Sweetie wouldn’t understand at first. “Look, Sweetie, you are growing up. And sometime in the future, you are not gonna need me anymore. Plus, as I said, you have to understand that this would help me a lot with my work, as I could open the boutique earlier.” She explained to her sister.

“But Rarity! I still need you! I can’t live without my dear sister, never!” Sweetie protested. “Besides, you’ve already got lot of gems from the session you had yesterday, I saw your boxes.”

Rarity could only feel warm inside from what Sweetie just said, this really made her feel happy for being the older sister she was. And Sweetie was right about the gems. “Okay, Sweetie, you won! I can’t discuss this with you now. Let’s go to the school, together.”

“Thank you, Rarity!” Sweetie declared, getting happy again.

“That’s what sisters are for, right?” Rarity replied, which only made Sweetie grow a smile on her face.

“Hey!” Sweetie started as she remembered one thing. “What about getting me from school too?”

“Sweetie Belle…” Rarity said to her as she knew Sweetie was forcing now.

“Well, it was worth the try.” Sweetie sighed.

“Now let's get going, we don't want you to be late for school.” Rarity insisted. Sweetie Belle used that opportunity, to ask to hold onto Rarity's hoof. Rarity, in turn, accepted, so as not to upset the little filly. And with that, Rarity went along with Sweetie Belle to the school.


Arriving at the school, Sweetie happily waved a goodbye to Rarity and went to her class. Sitting on her chair, she had a thought. “Why do I have to act babyish only when I am diapered? I am sure I can do that outside of them too!” She thought as a new idea came to her mind. Sweetie Belle would have a different day in school today.

Meanwhile, Rarity arrived back at her boutique and she decided to check Sweetie’s room, just to see if she messed it up at all while trying to find her material for school.

But once in there, Rarity sighed in relief, seeing that the only thing out of place was the bed, Sweetie hadn’t made it. But that would not be hard to fix that. The sheets were almost touching the ground from when Sweetie had got up from her bed.

Wasting no more time, Rarity quickly made the bed, adjusting the sheets. But suddenly, the fashionista realized that there were a strange bulge beneath the sheets. Seeing that, she took of the sheets just to find Sweetie’s old plushies from her childhood, that was oddly suspicious.

Err… what? Why would she get them again?” She thought to herself a bit, before she saw pieces that were fitting together. “Oh! That must be it! Sweetie suddenly getting used to diapers, her need of me to lead her to the school yard, and now her plushies! Is she really doing babyish things? Nah! That might be just a coincidence. Besides, she could’ve been bored since I took too much time to arrive home and she needed someone to talk to. That might be it.” Rarity thought as the thought of her little sister doing babyish things left her mind.


Back in school, class had just started, and Sweetie decided to do something a little different. “Miss. Cherilee! Can I ask something?”

“Go on, Sweetie Belle.” Cheerilee encouraged.

“What sound do the birds do?” Sweetie asked as inoccently as possible. Immediately after her question a bird came to the school window, chirping. The whole class got confused by the question, and kept staring at the filly as they went silent for two seconds.

Afterwards Cherilee (who was confused as well) decided to answer her. “Err… they chirp, Sweetie.” Cherilee answered her, though still unsure about answering the question.

“Oh, that's right! Sorry, I think I forgot! They go chirp chirp chirp!” Sweetie declared, as she giggled a bit.

The class returned to normal, and that’s when Apple Bloom decided to poke her friend. “Sweetie Belle, are you alright?” She asked.

“Did you eat something funny?” Scootaloo added.

“Yes and no. Why are you two asking?” Sweetie asked, still being innocent.

“You aren’t acting normally, like you just asked about what sound birds do!” Scootaloo answered.

“Oh! That? Well.. I just decided to have a little bit of fun in today’s class.” Sweetie confessed.

“Then you better watch what you will say, otherwise, certain ponies will start to think you’re crazy.” Apple Bloom whispered, as she pointed to Diamond Tiara, who was looking to Silver Spoon and rounding her hooves around her head while pointing to Sweetie Belle, and Silver Spoon on her turn, laughed, as she got what Diamond Tiara meant.

“Oh! I didn’t even realize that!” Sweetie declared, surprised as she didn't realize her rivals were watching. “You know what, girls, it's just that I got too excited because I got a new idea for crusading today!”

“Okay, now you got my attention.” Apple Bloom declared.

“Yeah, don’t waste time and say it already!” Scootaloo impatiently demanded.

“Okay, but you girls will have to guess it as I continue doing what I was doing, okay?” Sweetie asked, not wanting to end her fun prematurely.

“Fine…” Apple Bloom grumbled.

“As long as you don’t ruin your image in front of everypony, I’m okay with it too.” Scootaloo reluctantly said.

Seeing her friends agreeing with her, Sweetie decided to continue acting in her little way. She took a paper from her notebook and started drawing. After about ten minutes, she finished it and raised her hoof, vigorously shaking it to grab Cherilee attention and answer her right away.

“What it is now, Sweetie Belle?” Cheerilee declared, starting to get slightly irritated by Sweetie’s interruptions.

“Can I show the class my recent drawing?” Sweetie asked with puppy eyes.

Almost falling to Sweetie's trick, Cherilee sighted as she started. “Look, Sweetie Belle, we are in a class now, we are learning new things as I’m teaching you little ponies. So if you came here to show the class your drawing, you would just waste some precious time you all could spend in learning, do you understand me?” Cheerilee implied, being the responsible teacher she was.

“But Miss. Cheerilee! I wanna show it very badly, and it is very well drawn! Besides I’m paying attention closely to your class , I swear!” Sweetie pleaded.

“Hmm…” Cherilee thought for a moment. “What about this, Sweetie? You answer me correctly, and I will let you show your drawing? So we can see if you really paid attention to my explanation.” She proposed.

“I think that’s fine.” Sweetie Belle agreed, determined.

“Okay, so answer me this. What are these types of sounds?” Cheerilee began, and started making noises.

“Hmm…” Sweetie thought for several seconds, she was almost remembering the memory from Cherilee explanation.

“Well.. it looks like you weren’t payin…” Cheerilee started, before she was interrupted by Sweetie.

“Bass and Acute? And they are louder sounds and lower sounds respectively.” Sweetie answered with a bit of uncertainty.

The whole class could only be quiet again, this time for an unexpected response from Sweetie Belle. No one would’ve expect her to give an answer so precise. It seemed like the filly had an amazing learning capability.

Then to break the silence, Cherilee chimed in. “Well done, Sweetie Belle! I’m impressed with you, it seems like you were really paying attention. Sorry for doubting you. What do you think if I give you a gold star as an excuse?” She asked..

“Works for me!” Sweetie beamed, as she got happy for winning one more star. She was among the students with the highest total of them.

“Well, aren't you going to show your special drawing to the class?” Cherilee encouraged.

“Oh that's right!” Sweetie realized, getting her drawing and going to the front of the class. “Ta Da!” She declared, as she presented her drawing to the entire class. “This is a drawing of me with my best friends. I’m waving for you guys out of the drawing, Apple Bloom is eating an apple, and Scootaloo is riding on her scooter. We all are in our clubhouse, ready to search for our Cutie Marks! Yay!” Sweetie excitedly explained as she cheered in the end, where she and her friends did that at the same time.

Without nothing to do, the entire class had to stare at her drawing. To everyone’s surprise, Sweetie drawing was beautiful and highly detailed. Everypony got impressed as they got up just to see her drawing close up, Cheerilee included.

“Hey! Why’s everypony got excited for a single drawing? That’s just a baby thing! We are having a class here, don’t you all remember?” Diamond Tiara declared, trying to be a party pooper as she always was.

“But look at all those details, Diamond Tiara!” Silver Spoon protested, getting up from her chair.

“Even you, Silver Spoon?!” Diamond exclaimed, she couldn’t believe her friend would do such a thing.

“Sorry, Tiara, but she did a good job.” Silver replied.

Cherilee, seeing all the ponies interested in Sweetie's drawing decided to act. “Now now, my little ponies, I think It’s time for you all return to your chairs.”

“Awww…” The entire class got upset.

“Cause I'm gonna organize an entire day for all of us to have a Drawing Class with Sweetie, so you all can be amazing artists like her!” Cheerilee proudly smiled.

“YAY!” The class burst in joy.

Sweetie on her turn, got really surprised by that, And to make sure she’d heard right, she turned to Cheerilee, just to see her nodding. That really made Sweetie Belle’s day, she was going to teach all the other ponies how to draw in an entire day of school, it seemed like nothing could ruin her day.

“Just spare me this nonsense!” Diamond Tiara rudely started. “Do you think this will go further? You are wrong! And you know why? Because we are growing up. That's right, you didn’t mishear. And all the stuff you are doing, including your drawing, IT'S JUST BABY STUFF! Get real, Sweetie Belle! All you did today was just infantile! Grow up already!” She declared as she got up from her chair, and Sweetie Belle just stood there, shocked.

Hearing such rude words, Cherilee also decided to act. "Diamond Tiara! What do you think you are doing?" she scolded Diamond Tiara, but to no avail.

Diamond Tiara, meanwhile, went running up to Sweetie Belle. “And this is what I think of your drawing!” The filly angrily declared, as she took the drawing of Sweetie Belle’s hooves and ripped in two parts, throwing it on the ground. “Only baby stuff! Stop being a baby!”

Sweetie just stood still, shocked by what Diamond Tiara had done and said. Ripping her drawing that she’d spent a great deal of time on. It meant so much to her. And then the fact that Diamond kept telling her that she was a baby, she couldn't endure that anymore. Sweetie started to cry a lot, and she couldn’t be in the classroom anymore. So she ran to the bathroom where she could be alone.

“Yeah! Cry, cry you little baby, that's what you are!” Diamond Tiara continued, but she stopped when she saw the whole class staring at her in a serious mood. Even Silver Spoon looked at her with a scary face, this time Diamond Tiara had clearly crossed a line.

Cheerilee, who was more angry than she’d been in a long time, shouted at the filly. “Diamond Tiara, that’s enough! I’m talking to your parents about this right now!”

“NO NO NO! Please! I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! Really! Please! I will not do it again! I recognize what I did was wrong! but please, don’t call my parents!” Diamond Tiara pleaded in despair. Her parents getting involved was the last thing she wanted.

“Well, maybe I won’t call up your parents.” Cherilee began.

“Oh thank you Cheril…” Diamond started, before she was interrupted.

“But, you still will have to sit in the corner until the end of the class, with a cone hat saying dunce and you will have to wear that.” Cherilee said opening the drawer of her desk and picking out a crinkly garment.

“A DIAPER?! No way I’m wearing that! And why do you keep one of these with you?” Tiara protested.

“I keep one with me just in case one pony here develops incontinence. But I think in this case, because of how childish you acted, it fits your mentality quite well. And by the way, do you want me to call to your parents? If not, I suggest you cooperate.” She said with certainty.

“That's unfair!” Diamond Tiara pouted.

“Well, that's what you get for ripping up Sweetie's drawing and calling her a baby,” Cheerilee fronwed. “You are the real baby here, being a bully and insulting somepony’s artwork, so wear that diaper like the foal you are!” The teacher demanded.

“Fine…” Diamond sighed, defeated.

“And you still will have to apologize to Sweetie Belle, looking her in the face! And it needs to be sincere” Cherille added.

“Okay…” Diamond reluctantly nodded.

“And you will apologize her saying the exact same words I will say now…” Cherilee instructed, as she began to repeat what the words were.


Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Sweetie Belle was in one of the toilet stalls, still crying and sobbing, upset from what had just happened to her.

“Sweetie Belle! Are you here?” Her crusaders friends asked at the same time.

“Leave me alone girls, please!” Sweetie protested between hiccups. It seemed like nothing could make her exit the stall.

“Don’t you worry, Sweetie Belle, we came here because we found something that will really cheer you up, believe in us! We promise it’s a good thing!” They both said.

“Really?” Sweetie asked, calming down as she weighed whether or not trust on them.

“Yeah! Come out of the bathroom and let us show you!” Both Crusaders encouraged.

“Okay, I’ll try.” Sweetie declared, as she slowly got out of the toilet stall and exited the bathroom. When she went outside, her jaw dropped. She didn't expect to see her bully, Diamond Tiara, that said and done all those bad things to her a while ago, wearing a plain white diaper and a hat that said “Dunce”. Though still sad, the filly couldn’t hold a giggle after seeing her rival in such attire.

With a big push from Cherilee, Diamond Tiara went face to face with Sweetie Belle and started to apologize. “Im sorry, Sweetie Belle, I shouldn’t have said what I said to you about being a baby. And I shouldn’t have ripped up your amazing and cute drawing that you made with love. You are a wonderful pony and jealous that I’m not. I’m the real baby here, ripping up your drawing. I hope you can teach me how to draw one day. Please forgive me for what I’ve done, and I hope we could maybe be friends someday in the future.”

Hearing Tiara’s apology, Sweetie decided to trust her, so she accepted the apologize. “Thank you, Diamond,” She smiled, now happy again. “I really needed that! Plus, you’re looking really cute in that diaper.” She giggled a bit more

Diamond Tiara, in turn, could only blush by what Sweetie said. But part of her was still mad at being forced to wear something she didn't like it. “Thanks, I guess?”

Apple Bloom then decided to say. “Hey, Sweetie. This was Miss. Cheerilee's idea!”

Sweetie immediately turned her face to Cherilee, who was smiling back at her. Sweetie just ran towards her, giving a tight hug. “Thank you, Miss. Cheerilee! I can’t say enough how glad I am for that!”

“I do everything I can to make my little ponies happy, Sweetie Belle!” Cherilee gladly replied, which only made Sweetie Belle smile much more.


With all things solved, the rest of the class went as normal, and Diamond Tiara spent it coping with her padded punishment.

When the final bell rang Sweetie and her friends (and fellow Crusaders) made their way to their clubhouse.

“It was really nice seeing Diamond Tiara in a diaper.” Scootaloo giggled

“Yeah! And forgiving me too!” Sweetie Belle added. “I’m so glad that Cherilee did all of that for me, she even fixed my drawing.” She picked her drawing from her backpack, which was now riddled with transparent tape. But it was still possible to see what it involved.

“It was the least she could do after Diamond was so mean.” Apple Bloom declared.

“Yeah, but I'm just glad that she did that. And I really like that Cherilee made her use that.” Sweetie Belle insisted.

“Yes, it was nice… speaking of which, Sweetie Belle,” Apple Bloom pondered. “You still didn't say what the thing is we could do to discover our marks today.

“I almost forgot about that!” Scootaloo gasped. “What it is, Sweetie?”

“Haven’t you girls guessed it yet?” Sweetie asked. “I thought at this point you would know it already.”

“How could we if you didn't give us any hints, Sweetie Belle?” Scootaloo questioned.

“Didn't I? I gave some important hints, even obvious ones.” Sweetie giggled.

“Which ones?” Apple Bloom asked, completely confused.

“Think a bit, girls,” Sweetie encouraged. “What did I do that was different in class?”

“Well, you started askin’ about what sound birds make.” Apple Bloom started.

“Yes, that's right.” Sweetie nodded.

“Then you did your drawing.” Scootaloo continued.

“A cute one.” Sweetie beamed.

“And Diamond ripped it up and made you cry.” Apple Bloom explained.

“Which I didn't like.” Sweetie explained.

“Wait! Did you cry on purpose?!” Apple Bloom wondered.

“No, I didn’t. I was really sad about that,” Sweetie sincerely replied. “But even it ended up being a hint for you girls.”

“Okay, but I don't recall any more hints. How can we discover what it is?” Scootaloo asked.

“Just now I insisted on a certain subject, girls. That's the key!” Sweetie tried to help them.

“Hm… you said somethin’ about likin’ what Cheerilee did for you, right?” Apple Bloom asked.

“Yup!” Sweetie nodded, her excitement growing by the second.

“So what? Making Diamond Tiara sit in the corner? Make her wear the hat sayin’ ‘Dunce’. Makin’ her wear the…” Apple Bloom started, then gasped as both she and Scootaloo finally discovered what Sweetie Belle was talking about!

“You girls discovered, didn't you?” Sweetie Belle asked, even though she knew they did.

“Yup!” Both ponies said in unison.

“So today we are going to be...” Sweetie Belle started as all of the three ponies said in unison.

“CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS BABYSITTERS YAY!”

Author's Note:

This whole chapter Sweetie acted suspicious :trixieshiftright: Jokes apart, that really was a long chapter, I got really inspired with the story in this one, 4000+ words Sweet Celestia! :pinkiegasp: I hope you guys liked this one. Prepare yourselves for the next chapter where we are going to return to some real babyish things with Sweetie, and this time with her friends Crusaders.