• Published 20th Mar 2016
  • 4,713 Views, 159 Comments

Why so VG? - dereturd



Vanoss and Delirious starts rough in Equestria. And gets even more rough.

  • ...
10
 159
 4,713

Eastern Gamers

Fluttershy was at the door of the Golden Oak Library. She didn't know it would start this soon. It was half-good and half-bad for her in this situation. Because she was supposed to assist Rarity to restore some tapestries in the old ruined castle of the two royal sisters. Yet she felt bad just becuase she couldn't help her friend.

But it wasn't her fault, it was none at all anyway.

She barged in the library to see Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Twilight and Spike. The ponies inside took notice of her, as Twilight was the first to speak.

"Oh Fluttershy! Thank goodness you're here! Where is Rarity by the way?"

"Oh, she had to gather "some" things for this trip." She giggled.

"Very well then, we could start by-"

"Sorry I'm late everypony!" A voice yelled out. Which was Rarity and had a wagon of bags and cases filled with clothing.

"It's okay Rarity, but we don't that much at all." Twilight said, Rarity could only give an embarrassed look. "Anyway, I'm sorry for ruining your schedule everypony. But this is requested all-in-all by Princess Celestia and I'm a princess now too. I had to research on something until the letter came." She showed the letter to her friends in which all had understood. "So we are going to stay in Canterlot for a little while longer." She said, with Pinkie and Rarity so show any promise but Rainbow and Applejack had sad looks.

"Aww! That means we couldn't continue our daring pony contest!" Rainbow whined.

"Sugarcube, the princess gave us an order. Ah I wouldn't mind if we wer' to suspend our contest." Applejack said.

"Fine." Rainbow angrily said.

"Then it is clear. Let's regroup in the train station after we pack up. Sound good girls?" Twilight asked.

"Yes." Fluttershy said.

"Yeah." Rainbow agreed.

"Will do!" Applejack saluted.

"Okie dokie wokie lokie!" Pinkie happily said.

"Sure." Rarity settled.

"Alright then." Twilight said, as the elements went back to their homes and gathered several or a lot of things.


An hour had passed and the bearers of the elements are putting their belongings inside the private train that Twilight booked. And helping Rarity with a problem with her bags. Besides that Spike does all the carrying, they still managed to fill the train with a loadful of cases and bags. They returned to their spots on where they are supposed to sleep. Twilight sat on her bed to think of their next move. But questions lingered in her mind.

What happens if they caught them?

What do they do then?

Will they be friendly?

Those questions did not shut up. She snapped back when she heard Spike calling her out.

"..light! Twilight!" The purple drake said, burping out a sealed parchment surrounded by green flames. After, it faded, then Twilight got ahold of it with her magical grasp. She started to read.

Princess Twilight,

Before you do read this my former student, do not ever read this out loud.

A group of guards had chased the criminals behind the robbery, with only few survivors. Yes, there were casualties, I am truly sorry to say that. But one of which had information on the whereabouts of this pesky ponies. Thanks to Rolling Tide, he knew the criminals had left Vanhoover and off to somewhere else. We assumed they are headed to Manehattan, Los Pegasus, The Crystal Empire and Canterlot. Those are the closest cities and civilization other than Vanhoover. They sent a taunting message. Do ignore the swears if you wish.

The red one said: Your shitty guards did a fucking horrible job.

Who and why would ponies be this cold and evil?

Yes, you are the not only one to think hoe cold and evil they are. I have only decided on this threat on how we would handle this:

One: We can convince them to stop their evil doings and surrender. (Do note that doing this may be very difficult.)

Two: We can use lethal force against them.

Three: We can banish them.

I do know that the elements never intend to do harm anything or anypony. But using this plan might be the only thing to ever stop them from doing the bad and the worst.

But I will tell you more when we, you and you're friends meet.

Princess Celestia.


"That should do it." Celestia said, just right after sending the letter to her former student. As Luna enters her room.

"Tia, shall thou send thine guards to those nearby cities?" Luna asked her elder sister.

"Yes, but at the right time. I cannot send them if they are just a waste of time." Celestia replied. "Besides, we don't know what and when shall they enter a city." She added.


"MiniLadd, wake up! I fucking swear I saw your eyes open a second!" Vanoss yelled to his "sleeping" friend. He only recieved a grunt.

They are still on track of the forest and still wondering what place should they rob on Manehattan. Luckily Vanoss had read some information about this planet or world. He had read about the Crystal Empire, but thinks that 'why would they make a place out of crystal. If that is, then crystals like tose aren't worth it.'. But he has information about Los Pegasus and Manehattan having the wealthiest city. Although Canterlot is also wealthy it was on hillside. So only Delirious could fly up to it, their Insurgent can't drive that steep and they were already wanted so they had to go to Manehattan or Los Pegasus. But mostly Manehattan because thanks to Evan he already decided. Besides, the princess lives at Canterlot and she may use lethal force against them. Then again, he also realized even though they respawn, wounds actually cause real pain to their body.

So it's a hard decision on what they do first in that city.

"Vanoss, are those cities purposely named like horse puns?" Delirious asked.

"Yeah, but they don't give a fuck anyway." Vanoss replied.

The ride was all silent. Well, except MiniLadd's snoring that is. They already assumed that he's awake, for Vanoss that is.

'Wait a fucking second, if I have wi-fi on Vanhoover that means I still have some wi-fi!' Vanoss thought.

He pulled out his phone and checked the map.

The ride is gonna fucking take 5 hours and 27 minutes if they were ever going to enter Manehattan.

Good thing Evan had games on his phone.

Author's Note:

I named this "Eastern Gamers" because in Equestria map Manehattan is at the east.

.