• Published 20th Mar 2016
  • 4,713 Views, 159 Comments

Why so VG? - dereturd



Vanoss and Delirious starts rough in Equestria. And gets even more rough.

  • ...
10
 159
 4,713

"School."

"Why are we having this? What's this all about?" Vanoss asked, struggling to wear the small saddlebag around. Then took the pencils and crayons from the purple aura.

"What the fuck Sparkle Ass?" Delirious said, getting pissed as Twilight forces the saddlebag on Delirious.

“This is your schedule.” Twilight said taking out a piece of parchment. Vanoss grabbed it with aggression and checked it as Delirious looked alongside him.

“School.”

“School?”

“School.”

“Are you serious?”

“What. The. Legitimate. Fuck.”

Twilight ignored what they said and continued on. “Yes, school. Since yesterday you two ALMOST messed up the festival, this is your punishment.” She said, and had a smug face.

“Why'd ya include me?!” Delirious yelled out.

“Look Twi, you can get me to go to school, in fucking kinder-prep, but not him okay? I did the wrong shit.” Vanoss said, justifying himself for Delirious’ sake. Either way it was likely ignored and instead had to force them to go to their punishment.

"Oh look! It's already time for your school day!" Twilight said with real hurry and sarcasm in her voice.

"But-!" She started pushing the duo with no change, with that, she used her magic to place them further away from the library.

"Have a great day!" She yelled, slamming the door closed. The duo stood there, blinking not once, but two times. Why the hell do I have to say that? Anyway, the said pair were frozen, Vanoss lost grip on the parchment Twilight gave her. After about a moment Vanoss decided to move, by patting the frozen Delirious'.

"Come on, let's go." He said, turning tail as Delirious' eyes looked back before he followed Vanoss and stopped beside him as they continued to trot to the school.

"What's the bright side of this punishment?" Delirious asked.

"You meeting the CMC." Vanoss replied.

"You mean Sweetie.. Bot and Scooterloo or some shit?"

"Fucks sake, that's not their name."

"Since when did you start finding shit wrong?"

"Since Sun Butt gave us a chance."


3 months ago

The duo came out of the heavy fog of the trees and into a clearing. Just after they pranked the two dumbasses of this world. They were purely sure that they were in a world that Bronies would never stop leaving. From the equine appearances they had, the colorful scheme of this three-year-old world. They happen to also get used to walking or in pony case.. trotting like this, really quickly. That also goes for the heavy part of their ass.

But something made Evan snap, something real serious made him stop. He realized a while ago that this ain't no stupid ass dream, from the pain and the realistic surface he's on. He got serious and thought to himself: 'Are we actually in another world?' Worry started crawling up from his spine. He froze, and just looked at the front.

Delirious stopped as well and turned to him. Confused by his current state. Him having a thoughtful and worryingly face. Sure enough, something ain't right with him. Well obviously there is because.. you get what I'm saying.

He waved his hoof at him. Got a little bit closer. Did it again. This time however, he called him out. "Vanoss! Man!" He called out. No response. This time he used his actual name. "Evan!"

With that, Vanoss snapped out of his thoughts, shook his head and looked at Delirious, who had a worrying face. "Yo," He called back. "what up?" He asked.

"You okay man?" Delirious asked back. This was Vanoss' chance, to ask him the question he was supposed to ask:

"Don't you feel worried Delirious?"

"No, why?"

"A while ago, I shot you with my gun."

"Yeah?"

"Did it happen to pain you or hurt you?"

"Yeah, why-"

He paused. Delirious realized.

"You don't mean,"

"Yep."

Then footsteps, or more likely, hoofsteps drowned out their talking as a squad of ponies armored in gold appeared before them, and two restrained them from moving.

"What the fuck?!"

"Let us go bitch!"

"I'm sorry," The one guard that was holding Delirious spoke. "but we are tasked to bring you to Canterlot."

With that, the duo looked in disbelief.


They reached the school grounds. They can see some little colts and fillies running towards the main building with Ms. Cherilee gesturing them to go inside. She was about to close the door, until she saw the two adults in front of the porch.

"Uhm, hi?" Delirious sheepishly said. Vanoss directly hoofpalmed and took a step forward than Delirious.

"Look Ms. uhhhh.." Vanoss blankly said, not knowing what to call said pony.

"Ms. Cheerilee." The pony said.

"Right! Uhm, Ms. Chereilee. We're here for the-"

"I know, I was informed about this. Please come in." She said, holding the door open and gestured the duo to step inside. The stallions stepped in, reaching one step in the room, and their body fully being seen by the little fillies and colts. They were greeted by a silent barrage of stares, until murmurs start going around. The Cutie Mark Crusaders were just raising an eyebrow into why the hell were they here. Scootaloo was about to aay something until Diamond Tiara broke the cautious noises.

"Hey everypony! These two stallions are here to learn with us!" She said, the class suddenly got into laughter except for the CMC. The duo were fucking annoyed as to 'how can the kid tease a bunch of adults'?

"At least we're way more awesome than yo spoiled smelly father 'Princess Prick'!" Delirious retorted. The entire class gasped, including the CMC.

"Don't talk about my father like that, and don't call me that!" Diamond replied back angrily.

"Enough noises!" Cheerilee called out, silencing the entire class. "Now, let us treat our guests as a student, and you two treat them like little siblings."

"But-!"

"No 'buts'." Cheerilee interrupted Delirious, as she raised a hoof. "Now, please take a seat gentlecolts." She said as the duo quickly followed what she said by trotting to the back and plopping their asses on the chairs. As they sat, Diamond Tiara turned her head at Delirious and gave a glare whilst she stuck out her tongue at him. Delirious quickly looked back at her with an angry eye, with that she was forced to look back in front of the class. "Good morning class." Ms. Cheerilee greeted out loud.

"Good morning Ms. Cheerilee!" The class greeted her back as they were saying their 'Good Morning' like a grade 1 class. Cheerilee looked at the two colts from behind and coughed. The class looked behind at the duo, who sighed and frowned.

"Good morning Ms. Cheerilee." They both said. With that Cheerilee smiled.

"Thank you please take your seats!" She said as the class sat down including the duo.

"Thank you Ms. Cheerilee."

"Now class, before we begin, may our guests introduce themselves up here on the front?" She said with the class looking behind at the duo with different faces.

Evan stood up first, and trotted down the aisle and to the front of the class. The eyes were following him, each and every movement. As he stepped up front, Cheerilee sat down on her chair and faced Evan. Who was shaking his head with this stupid ass punishment they both have to face.

His gloomy frown turned upside down as he looked cocky and charming. "Yo wassup boys and fillies! Vanoss here, and me and my partner blue bird ding dong," The class laughed at his statement. With Delirious looking at Vanoss with a blank face.

"You mean racoon?" The blue pegasus replied.

"Ahem, anyways me and my friend are currently facing a punishment given by Twilight, 'cause we-"

"You mean 'Princess Twilight'?" A little dude with brown spots interrupted in the background.

"Yes, we were given this punishment because we-- or mostly I-- had almost messed up Rarity's professionally planned festival for Ponyville. So yeah."

"Can you tell some of your hobbies?" An orange earth pony with a purple mane asked.

"If he does have any." Diamond Tiara spat. Evan continued while keeping the dam inside him cool.

"Well, me and some friends like to play some games but I mostly just play some hockey."

"What's hockey?" A pony with a dark orange coat and tortoise mane asked.

"I'll tell you all that next time."

"What does your cutie mark mean?" A skinny little pony asked.

"I play games." Evan bluntly replied.

"You mean those expensive highly-developed arcade cabinets in Las Pegasus?" A brown pony with a propeller hat asked.

"Yeah." Evan said with hesitation as the class was impressed with his talent. "Besides that I'll talk to all you ponies later!" He said leaving the front of the class and to his seat with some claps given to him.

"Thank you Vanoss for your interesting introduction." Cheerilee said with Vanoss giving her a salute. "Now may we have our other guest up here?" She said, referring to Delirious who was already on his hind legs and to the front of the class. The students except the CMC were whispering his nickname: 'Blue Bird Ding Dong'.

As he reached the front, he spoke out immediately. "What's up everybo- pony! I'm-"

"'Blue Bird Ding Dong'?" A grey filly said, filling the entire class with laughter.

"No, I'm not Blue Bird Ding Dong!" Delirious says silencing the class. He then pointed his hoof to Vanoss, whereas the class turned to where he was referring. "He's Turd Man Jones!" He said, making the class laugh again. "Anyway, I'm H20 Delirious! My friend Vanoss there already said what we're doing here. I just play along with him and that's it."

"What is your cutie mark?" The little pony with spots asked.

"Oh, it hides my actual talent. A clown."

"You mean like Pinkie Pie? Who makes ponies laugh?" A blue filly asked.

"Yeah, except way more better."

"But you don't do parties Delirious." Scootaloo said.

"I may not but at least I get to do my job Scooterloo." He said making Scootaloo raise an eyebrow. "Peace out everypony!" He said quickly returning to his chair with another clap and cheer from the class. Cheerilee stood from her chair and this time started the class.

"Thank you for your great introductions, Delirious and Vanoss." She said, as the duo nodded at her.

"By the way, her name is not Scooterloo, it's Scootaloo." Vanoss said, pointing out. Delirious snorting silently and felt embarrassed.

"Anyway, let's now continue class shall we?" She declared, getting 'Awwwww's from the class. The duo were blankly staring up front, not listening to Cheerilee's instructions.


With that, the duo looked in disbelief.

But then Vanoss tried grabbing the guard's arm, which he did successfully, and then pulled his arm too much making the guard flip and slam into the ground.

Delirious kept on using his shoulder on the guard's side, getting him out of restraint and kicked the guard in the face. The duo stood together and held ground, as the guards rounded up and raised their weapons. Seeing how outnumbered and unfair that is, Vanoss grabbed a machete out of his side as Delirious grabbed his hatchet and an AP Pistol from his crotch.

"We will give you one last warning, surrender now or we will use brute force." One guard said to the two.

"Like hell we would!!" Delirious spat, leaping into the air and slammed his hatchet on the guard's spear instead of himself, holding the guard who was blocking his attack, he raised his AP Pistol and shot the two guards incoming for him.

Vanoss charged and jumped towards one guard, slamming his hoof onto him but to only hit metal. He retracted his hoof quickly as three guards rush to him. With adrenaline starting to pump in, he quickly recovered, moved aside the spears about to impale him and grabbed one guard's spear, pulling it behind his way, making the said guard fall onto the ground. He swung his machete onto the other guard's exposed face, creating a scar and making him drop his weapons. Vanoss grabbed the shield on the ground and used it to block the oncoming attack from the third guard who rushed to him. He bashed the shield on the spear, staggering the guard. He used that time to quickly leap and stuck his machete on the guard's armor, which cut simply right through and this time the steel blade made it's way into the guard. Killing him.

Delirious grabbed back his hatchet which was stuck from the wood of the spear. The guard quickly took this chance and charged to Delirious, spear forward. Delirious quickly slammed his hatchet on the metal bringing the weapon down and so the guard. With this he raised his AP Pistol and shot the guard's face, killing him instantly.

Then two guards came rushing towards Delirious, from opposite sides of the spectrum. He quickly got back his hatchet, and saw the two galloping to him. He didn't know what to do, he focused on one guard and waited for his weapon to come. They were close, and Delirious was ready to defend and get impaled at. The spears thrust forward, as Delirious quickly slammed his hatchet on the spear, he raised his AP pistol to finish him off. But it was to be expected. He got impaled from behind. He screamed in pain, as blood rushed down towards his body. He was about to die, but he's not going down. He imagined there was a health bar at his perspective, quickly decreasing from the attack. He continued to fight, his closing eyelids were suddenly open, to see the other guards charging towards him with the spears forward.

It was perfect. The perfect opportunity. He sheathed his weapons, and came out the other side of his hoof was a proximity mine. As the two guard's spear continue to deeply plunge into his body, and the other guards rushing to him. At the last second, before he was about to die, he slammed the mine into the ground and made contact with his hind leg. The guard's spears, an inch away from his entire body, but Delirious' leg twitched. The spears suddenly touched Delirious, but there was only fire and smoke as the mine exploded.

Vanoss grabbed his machete from the other dead guard he killed, and turned to the explosion. "Delirious!" He yelled. Hoofsteps became louder, and two more guards rush to Vanoss.


"Mr. Vanoss? Mr. Delirious?" A voice called them. They snap out of their flashback and turn to the source. That being Ms. Cheerilee. "Please snap out of your daydream and do the following activity." She said before roaming around again to check on the class. The duo turned to the board seeing the written activity there.

Get one whole sheet of paper and answer PP. 65-69 of your History book

They both groaned, as they bent over and grabbed their bags, rummaging around the contents to find the supposed item they need. After getting it, they place down the bags and turn their book to the following pages. As they were trying to find it, Delirious decided to speak up to Vanoss. "Yo, were you having a..?" He questioned, he may not have finished the sentence, but Vanoss knew.

"Yeah, were you too?" He asked as well.

"Yeah. Somehow this day made us look back at that 3 months."

"It did. It sure did." Vanoss said, about to write on his paper, when suddenly the bell rang.

"What?!" Delirious reacted.

"Alright class, please pass your papers forward before leaving!" Ms. Cheerilee said, as the students stood from their seats and gave their seatworks to Ms. Cheerilee. As the CMC were last to pass, they were about to leave when Sweetie Belle spoke.

"Can't we wait for them?" She said.

"Who?" Scootaloo asked.

"Vanoss and Delirious?" Sweetie replied.

"Yeah, why won't we wait for them?" Applebloom said, agreeing. As Scootaloo eventually agreed as well and waited.

Inside, the duo passed their papers with no content whatsoever. "So, did we get a good grade Ma'am?" Delirious asked sarcastically, snorting then resulting into laughter. Vanoss also laughed as well, with Cheerilee chuckling.

"No." She said, seriously. "You both are lucky to have a short time of your punishment. We already started classes way earlier."

"Well, guess we're that damn good." Delirious said, with cockiness.

"Says the guy who's a gay murderer." Vanoss said, laughing with Cheerilee chuckling again.

"You both made the class laugh. Something I rarely see." She said.

"It's what we kinda do." Vanoss said.

"Well, enjoy the rest of the day. I have to clean up my faculty."

"Bye Ma'am Cheerilee." Delirious said, playing with his role.

"Dude, let's go." Vanoss said, as both left the schoolhouse with the CMC beside them.

"Other than having you both going to class," Sweetie started.

"why were ya'll 'ler here?" Applebloom asked.

"We really don't know." Delirious said.

"Also, don't ever call me Scooterloo again Delirious." Scootaloo said.

"I know, I know. Mistakes were made, and I won't call you that again. I promise Scooterloo." Delirious said, mocking her for one more time.

"Delirious.." Scootaloo growled.

"I'm just kiddin'!" He said, raising both his hooves and laughed.

"Jesus Delirious, are you always like this?" Vanoss asked.

"No. Well I was serious back at those three months."

"Yeah, right.."


Hoofsteps became louder, and two more guards rushed to Vanoss.

Then there were two gunshots, killing the two guards. As the smoke cleared, there was a blue pegasus with a hockey mask, aiming with his silenced pistol on a branch of a tree.

Both regrouped to see the last royal guard at a tree, backing up from the horrific sight they both had done. The duo stepped closer to the shivering guard, who was looking away from them in fear. Vanoss gripped his machete tightly. So did Delirious with his pistol. Both glared at the guard. Making him panic.

"Please! Let me go I won't tell this to anypony!" He said, fear obvious in his tone.

"Like hell you would." Delirious said, he was about to move when Vanoss did the kill for him by plunging his machete onto the pony's skull.

But Vanoss' eyes were opened, figuratively. He saw the mess, the horrific, disturbing act he did. He turned to Delirious, who was soaked in blood, and so was he. He looked at his hooves, seeing the dark red overlap his red coat. "D-D-Delirious.." He stuttered.

"What?"

"We killed someone Delirious." Vanoss said, standing there with shock, as Delirious realized the inhumane thing they did.


"Hey let's eat at Hayburger!" Delirious suggested, making Vanoss slightly jump from his sentence.

"We can't though, we're going to Twilight's." Sweetie said.

"Aw, don't worry, we'll send you some. Right Vanoss?" Delirious asked.

"Hell- heck no. We don't have any money." Vanoss replied. Delirious stepped closer to Vanoss.

"What about the jewelry we stole?" He whispered.

"I still have to give that to an expert!" Vanoss whispered back.

"What are you both talking about?" Scootaloo asked.

"Uhm, the food we'll eat." Delirious said.

"Right.."

"Anyway, we'll be going now." Sweetie said, gesturing the other two to scoot.

"Yeah, see ya guys!" Scootaloo said.

"Bye ya'll!" Applebloom said as well, the trio leaving to Twilight's treehouse. Both looked at the sight, reminding them that they still have their innocence.


Standing there with shock, as Delirious realized the inhumane thing they did.

"How.. how.. did we result into this?" Delirious said, his spine shivering.

"Killer instinct." Vanoss said. He turned to Delirious, who was looking at the red sight. "We need to hide the bodies."

"How? I-I-I don't.. I don't even fucking know what to do with this.." Delirious replied.

"So this is our reminder of how we lost our humanity?" Vanoss said.

"Don't even fuckin' say that." Delirious said with anger. "We are not monsters. We can still have feelings."

"So what do we do with the bodies then?"

"Let's.. let's.. let's, just fucking leave it. We gotta go anyways." Delirious said, running deeper into the forest with Vanoss following short after looking one more time at the bloodshed they both did.

Author's Note:

Twilight Time happens before Filli Vanilli. So that's a heads up.
And sorry for not updating at least once. Fuckin' busy for the darn 2 months.

Also, please criticize in the comments how I did with Ms. Cherilee. I barely watch any CMC episodes so it felt like a challenge for me.