• Published 20th Mar 2016
  • 4,713 Views, 159 Comments

Why so VG? - dereturd



Vanoss and Delirious starts rough in Equestria. And gets even more rough.

  • ...
10
 159
 4,713

A Meeting Of Sorts

"Nope.. nope.. nope.. nope." Vanoss repeated. He kept on scrolling through the spawnmenu to find what he needs. "Where the fuck is it?" He mumbled to himself, he was getting pissed and impatient. For about 30 minutes already, the popcorn he keeps trying to find is not there. "It's not here!" He yelled to Brock.

"Have you checked the 'weapons' section?" He said.

"Why the fuck would I check that part?"

"It's not in the entities right?" Vanoss sighed, he tapped the weapons section. He was about to tap on the 'Others' section until-

"Watch out!" A child-like voice said. Vanoss and Moo turned to their right, only to see a speeding scooter with a filly steering iit and behind him is a wagon with two other fillies riding as passenger. Both stared blankly as the trio veered right to avoid the 2 colts, but got them instead to-

CRASH!

-crash on a lamppost.

The two colts quickly stood to their hooves from the bench and helped out the three fillies. "You kids okay?" Vanoss asked the orange filly. The pegasus raised an eyebrow mentally and decided to put that thought aside and answer his question.

"Not.. really." She said, rubbing her head even though she has a helmet.

"I'll help you out." Vanoss said, grabbing his foreleg upwards to her hooves.

"Thanks." The filly said, smiling at the colt. Then turned to her friends, who were being helped by Moo.

"..hope you three are really okay." Moo said with concern as the two other fillies kept on rubbing their head to ease the pain. The colts turned to the ruined wagon and scooter. Then turned back to the fillies.

"You three okay with us fixing your ride?" Vanoss asked.

"No thanks, we got this." The orange one said.

"No we don't." The white one said.

"We can handle this! We got Apple Bloom with us!" The orange one exclaimed.

"Wait, Apple Bloom?" Vanoss asked. Hearing her name, the olive filly turned to the red earth pony.

"That's me!" She proudly said with a smile.

"Aren'tcha Applejack's young sister?" Apple Bloom nodded.

"Wait, are ya Vanoss?" She asked back.

"The one and only."

"Well Ah'll be! You know me already," She pointed to the orange pegasus. "that's Scootaloo," Then pointed to the white unicorn. "and that's Sweetie Belle. Each have their own style of greeting. Scootaloo stood tall, proud and smirked and Sweetie Belle simply smiled. "And we're!.." Apple Bloom said as the 3 formed up a line.

"THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!!!!"

With that, the two stallion slammed unto the ground and tried to ease the ringing pain in their ears. Vanoss wildly dug his hooves on his ears while Brock spawned in headphones and placed it on his ears, sighing and smiling in relief.

Once the pain was gone, they sat up to still see the three fillies smiling and patiently waiting. Both stood up uneasily and shakingly. Fianlly having the strength to speak.

"Shit, now that's out of the fuckin- OW!" He rubbed the spot on his foreleg where Apple Bloom hit him. He looked at Apple Bloom only to see her glancing at him silently while her friends were raising eyebrows. Groaning and sighing, he repeated his response differently. "Now that's out of the way, *ahem* I'm Vanoss!" He stood tall and proud. "And this is Moo Snuckel."

"Sup." Vanoss got close to the three and whispered them something.

"Don't repeat 'Moo' all the time. He gets pissed."

"I know what your saying!" Moo yelled, before Vanoss returned to his spot.

"So uh, need any help fixing your dope ride?" He referred to the broken wagon and scooter.

"Well, since we don't have our tools I'd say we do." Scootaloo said.

"We got that covered." Brock said, the spawnmenu appearing in front of him. Spawning a wrench and a crowbar. The fillies were in astonishment, doing the common: 'Ooohhh'. "Evan, let's go."

"Evan?" The three said in unison while raising an eyebrow.

"That's my real name actually." Vanoss said before grabbing the crowbar Brock spawned. After about 3 minutes, they fixed up the transport the three were using. Scootaloo stepped forward to inspect the newly fixed vehicle.

"3 minutes? That's a record." She said, moving the handlebars back and forth making sure it was stable. "Yup! This is fixed." She exclaimed before the two other fillies got up to the wagon.

GRRR!

Evan then held his stomach then spoke, "Hungry as hell."

"We could eat at Hayburgers!" Sweetie Belle suggested.

"We are hungry as well." Apple Bloom said.

"Hayburgers?" The colts asked simultaneously.

"Never been to that fast food restaurant? Then we'll show you, come on!" Scootaloo yelled, as the transport went forward slowly, heading to Hayburgers. The colts just shrugged and smiled before joining the fillies.