• Published 20th Mar 2016
  • 4,724 Views, 159 Comments

Why so VG? - dereturd



Vanoss and Delirious starts rough in Equestria. And gets even more rough.

  • ...
10
 159
 4,724

"I CAN'T!"

He was looking at a lab with corpses, blood, organs, and tools everywhere. The surrounding paper itself also had blood stains on it. Now this is called startled.

Entry no. 11; My lab, is scary. I'm insane. I think it is Determination that is effecting me.

Entry no. 12; INSANITY. INSANITY. DAMN. DAMN. HELL. HELL. WHAT. IS. THAT.

Now Evan might've played horror maps in the past and played some Dead Realm but he was twisted. Clover was right, he was hell-insane. It's like a mix of Jack the Ripper and The Hannibal.

Entry no. 13; A flow and waves of ponies was outside the castle protesting about their children missing. What have I done? The Princesses think of me as a beast.

Entry no. 14; It's time for my attempt. I have my new machine, and entered the chamber where the Tree of Harmony is. I shot a projectile at the tree, and a wall slides down. Leading me to another source of the strongest magic there is. Then I found it. I kept it from them, and I left.

Entry no. 15; I'm long gone, the Royal Sisters judged me, and sent away and never to be seen from anypony. So I wandered around the forest now.

"Ok, what the fuck. I think Clover is talking about that other shit but this just gets darker and darker." Vanoss commented, before taking the 16th entry.

Entry no. 16; I made a huge mistake, activating my machine led that strong magic creating another abandoned element I only made.

"Ok, what the fuck is this shit," He looked at the 17th entry, where it was just a bunch of symbols. He searched around but there was no sign of a clear written 17th entry. So he only held the paper, and turned it. Only to reveal the next entry.

Entry no. 17; I'm alone, lied to, greedy, corrupted, hated. HATRED. I SEE NOW. WHAT FUELS ME IS HATE. WHAT'S THIS-

"Ok, let me guess this shit, he was fucking talking to himself where then it was just magically written? It was written by fucking speaking?" He said to himself, before grabbing the 18th entry.

Entry no.18; Corruption, it's taking place. Hatred, is taking place. The power I made is a curse. How do I stop it?

Entry no.19; There's nothing I can do to stop it. The power is slowly corrupting the tree and the others.

Entry no. 20; I have a way. I have a way to stop it. I will do this for the sake of Equestria, even though I'm alone and banished me into the forest.

Entry no. 21; This is my last written entry. I will use my machine to seal the magic of the 8 elements. Including hate. The part of the wall will be closed forever. And the only way to open it is to use my machine, Overseer's Guardian. I must fall into my creation, and stop it in anyway possible.

Now Evan was puzzled, Clover was either right or wrong. But the fact is, he's actually a good guy, but he doesn't understand why he had to inject the Determination inside him.

Now the thoughts turned into red eyes, ghosts, spirits, white ladies and such ither paranormal things he ever knew in his life. All images, talks, whispers, yells, screamed into his mind. And now he can't sleep. Of course he had played horror games and maps, and the fact that he watched horror movies. But despite that, a guy actually saw red eyes on his window and started talking to it.

He covered his eyes and ears, and tried pressing his hoof deep in his forehead. Trying to refresh his brain.

"Hey Evan!" A voice called to him, but he didn't care to look where the voice came from. "EVAN!!" The voice yelled louder and something touched him, he finally looked to see who it was and it was Wildcat. Standing next to his chair.

"Oh, it's you Tyler." He said, before sighing.

"What the fuck's goin' on?" He asked.

"I can't sleep now." He said. Tyler just chuckled.

"Why? Ghosts and shit? If it is, you have watched some horror movies, yes. And played some motherfucking horror maps and games dude!" Tyler said. "When I was a teenager, I can't sleep when I read an actual ghost story, like Amityville and shit. So what I did, I got my phone and I played some music, put it on low volume, and stick it under my pillow. So after some few minutes or even hours, I finally got to sleep." He told to his friend.

"Tyler, I don't know if it does work or not, but if it does, thanks for the tip." Vanoss said.

"Anyway, the fuck is this shit?" Tyler asked, pointing to the papers on the table.

"It's the damn ghost stories I read."

"Oh, ok then."

"What happened to the party?"

"Oh, our friends and the girls are still damn partying. While some other ponies are leaving."

"So why are you here?" He asked.

"Well I'm tired as fuck, anyway I'm gonna go to bed." He said, after he trotted to his sleeping bag and fell on the comfy cushion it offers. Vanoss smiled and then turned to the papers in front of him. He sorted them and placed it back in the bornw envelope and the folder, he trotted to his bag, and placed it inside.

'I miss playing hockey.' He thought, and frowned. He placed himself on his sleeping bag and grabbed his phone, chose a track, and placed it under his pillow. He layed down and tried to sleep.


It's been hours since he returned to Ponyville at 12:31 and stopped reading at 12:57 and slept at that time. At this time and rate, the ponies, his friends and the mane 6 are now sleeping on their respective homes.

Vanoss tried everything to sleep, but he still can't. His eyes are still open in the dark, and the music is still playing.

"I CAN'T!!" He yelled, where then he quickly shuts his mouth. He looked at Wildcat, and he was still snoring peacefully. He sighed, but then a solution came to his mind. Only in exchange for his energy.

He stopped playing the music on his phone and grabbed his 'A Legend: The Tale of Atom' , then proceeded to take a seat at the chair and started to read the 2nd chapter.

Author's Note:

Overseer's Guardian, get it? Get that reference? Get it?

Do I sound like Quagmire right now?