• Published 20th Mar 2016
  • 4,713 Views, 159 Comments

Why so VG? - dereturd



Vanoss and Delirious starts rough in Equestria. And gets even more rough.

  • ...
10
 159
 4,713

"This is the wrong time!" -Pt.2

"But you cannot go home if you eliminate us." Luna said. Vanoss lowered his aim. Tyler grunted. Lui coughed. The crew exchanged looks, muttering something that the other group could not understand.

"Deal." Vanoss lets out a hoof as the crew sheathes their weapons. Celestia and Luna just only nodded. "And if you do plan to banish us. That won't work." He added before he told the crew to actually pack up this time. The other group went outside as there was police colts arriving.

"Do not worry. We will take it from here." Celestia said as the police colts nodded and left. She then faces the mane six. "Twilight, your friends may return home or continue forth on what they are doing here." She said. Twilight turned to her friends and nodded. The girls understood and returned to where they must go next. "As for you Twilight, you will help us in solving in our current situation."

"You mean them?" Twilight asks, pointing to the crew inside. While they were laughing, shoving each other and calling names.

"Not them. There is an incoming massacre. I sense it." Celestia replied, Twilight only gasped in shock.

"Well, it has to be them!" Twilight exclaims, gazing at the crew again. Especially the one in the pig mask.

"No, it is not them."

"Then who or what is it?"

"It is something from Taurtarus. It is trying to escape."

"But why did you pick them then?"

"True. Why?" Cadence asked.

"You can already see it for yourself." She simply answered. Cadence and Twilight used their magic to inspect their power level.

They gasped. The Princess was right.

"Now you see." She said. "They can match the element's power. Even yours Cadence."

"But we can we even trust them? Even though they killed a lot of us?" Twilight asked.

"Yes, and if they betray us one more time, I will make sure to banish them for good." The lavender alicorn only nodded.


"Yo Evan, how'd you get this car man?" Wildcat asked his fellow crewmate.

"Say the 17th letter of the alphabet." Vanoss replied, Wildcat just mentally counted and knew what it was.

"Q." He phrased, as soon as he said that, a menu opened in front of him. "Holy shit! We got the addons in Gmod!" He yelled. "Then, why didn't you changed character model?" He asked.

"When I said the third letter of the alphabet, I saw no icon or tab of a player model. So I let it slide." He explains, as everyone understood. About all of them knew they were joining thr ride of the Princess so Vanoss removed the vehicle before they have the chance to scrap it. The 4 main Princesses walked in the base of the building and approached the crew.

"Your team-"

"Crew." Mini corrected.

"Anyway, your crew will ride with us on the way to Canterlot." Celestia said. The entire crew just agreed and joked. Some even shoved in laughter. The four Princesses could only smile at the scene.



There was two chariots. That could fit all of them. On the 1st chariot, there was Delirious, Vanoss, Tyler, Celestia and Twilight. While Twilight sat closer to Tyler. The 2nd chariot's passengers are Mini, Marcel, Lui, Luna and Cadence. They took off.

Lui's stomach grumbled, and turned into his squeaky voice.

"I want some gummy bears!" The young colt said. Luna and Cadence could only smile whilst Mini and Marcel were giggling. Cadence then held Lui's cheek.

"You may sound childish but you look like a man." She teased, Lui could only pretend to cry. Mini then pulled out a plastic of gummy worms.

"Here Lui, have some-" Mini was interrupted when Lui smacked his hoof with the gummy worm.

"I don't want that! I want my gummy bears!" He whined, Marcel and Mini were only laughing their ass off as Cadence and Luna were already giggling.


Twilight was officially sleepy. She yawned and stretched her hooves. Being beside Tyler, she buried her head on his arm and took a peaceful sleep. Tyler noticed this, and just lets it be.

"Ey, Tyler. You got some new girlfriend huh?" Delirious teased. Tyler grunted.

"Delirious, your just jealous." Vanoss said. Tyler chuckled.

"Oh yeah? Well ye-ye-ye your.. your.." His sound getting lower and lower.

"No comebacks? Jeez you suck man." Vanoss said. Celestia could only smile at the scenario at hand.

"I hate to break your conversation, but how can you resurrect?" Celestia interrupted.

"Let us just say, we got that from games." Vanoss anwered, Celestia was only confused. "You'll learn it soon enough." The alicorn let's it slide.


"Excuse me, Mr. Lui is it?" Luna asked.

"What?" Lui asked in his squeaky voice.

"How do you manage to switch the pitch of your voice?" She asked.

"Well," He began in his serious voice. "Even though I am 30 years old, my voice box is naturally high-pitched." He explained, understood by the the princesses.

"Lui, tell us a scary story!" Marcel exclaimed. Clapping his hooves.

"I agree to that." Mini said.


There was a night like tonight. And there were five people, and their cars broke down in front of a cave.

So I called my mom.

And she picked us all up.

She all left us to our homes.

And then I went to bed.

"..The end!" He ended in his squeaky voice. Making the two criminals friends burst in laughter.

"Did you seriously repeat what you said back near that mine?" Mini said in laughter.

"Yeah." He replied.

"If only Tyler was riding with us, he can get his super shotgun and blast you." Marcel joked. The princesses exchanged looks, and only smiled.


Twilight moved her position. And was now sleeping by Wildcat's lap. Wildcat only brushed her hair.

"So you do care for her?" Celestia asked.

"Maybe." Tyler said, looking away from them. He then felt something on his shoulder.

"Listen man," Vanoss said, as Wildcat turned to him. "Don't hide your feelings. We already see it. Just admit that you care for her." Vanoss said. Wildcat only pretended to sniffle but lead to a snort. Delirious and Vanoss snorted too. Leading them into laughter.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" Celestia exclaims. The three colts looked at her.

"What are-" Cadence and Luna began.

"-your names?" Celestia asked.

"Wildcat."

"Vanoss."

"Delirious."

"Basically."

"Mini."

"Lui."

Deep inside Celestia's heart. She could feel the affectionate part of them. While the other part she felt darkness.


They reached Canterlot. The group had landed on the balcony right before to the entrance behind the garden. The guards noticed their presence. And opened the gates. Tyler was about to leave his seat, when Twilight's head fell to his arm. He smiled. He carried her bridal style. Besides, he doesn't even know how to use magic. It was too difficult for him to walk on two legs. But he had to do it. All his friends and the princesses looked at him. They only chuckled and laughed. Then proceeded to walk into the castle. Vanoss was left behind and was in pace with Wildcat.

"Wildcat, are ya gonna sleep with her?" He asked. Wildcat was sweating, not because of the question but the struggle of him carrying the lavender alicorn. So Vanoss thought he was shy to admit it.

"I see.." Vanoss said, making a 'You love krabby patties, don't you Squidward?' face.

"No dude, it's just hard to walk in two legs while being a horse you pussy!" He replied. Vanoss only laughed, and followed with the group. Wildcat stopped, and trotted to the nearby guard. "Excuse me sir." He said as the guard only stood there but listened. "Do know any nearby vacant bedroom?" He asked, the guard moved and trotted to the bedroom. Wildcat assumed he listened, so he followed without any question.


The other group came in a discussion room with a lot of bookcases filled with books. And a gigantic table in the middle with king and queen-like chairs at the following sides.

"This is where we will discuss some things." Luna said. As they headed right to where the single bedrooms are.

"And this is the place where you will sleep." Celestia said, lighting up her horn as Lamps light up and reveal the room. It looks like a hospital like room. With cyan tiles and teal walls with white ceilings. The beds are in match of color with the tiles, and looked comfortable. Cadence noticed there was no sign of Tyler.

"I'll be back for a while." She said, before teleporting away. the group, confused on where she went.


Wildcat just finished putting Twilight onto bed. She slept soundly and comfortably. The blanket tucked and covered her body except her head. Like how one would sleep. Wildcat could only smile at the scene.

"Hello, Wild-" A feminine voice said, Wildcat however screamed and turned to the one who talked.

"This is the wrong time!" He said and stopped until he realized it was just Cadence. "Oh, uh.. Sorry Cadence." Cadence accepted the apology, and saw Twilight sleeping peacefully.

"Will you sleep with her?" She asked.

"Yes Princess." He muttered and blushed, just enough for her to hear. She only smiled and chuckled.

"Good luck Wildcat. I trust you to take watch of her. I know she is a princess but please, keep an eye on her." She said with a smile before leaving the room. Wildcat weakly smiled, and sat on the bed.

"Damn I'm tired." He muttered, he also realized how she ignored all the yells and noise during the walk. But he was damn tired. He removed his shoes, his helmet and his pig mask. He tucked himself in bed and slept soundly.


Delirious leapt and crashed on the bed. Making him bounce. Mini was already asleep. Lui was still organizing his things and so did Marcel. While Vanoss was just there, his hooves on the back of his head. His shades beside him. And was just there thinking some things.

'Why was she sparing us? Are they that nice even if we kill sentient beings like them? Even if they lost a member of a family?' He thought. He looked at his side, where there was his saddlebag filled with his things. He left bed and roamed the castle.

He was roaming around. The guards were paying attention to him. Finally after peeking room by room. He found the room of Wildcat. He was sleeping, beside her. He laughed.

'He's lucky he got the V.I.P room.' He thought. He returned to his room, to see Delirious and Lui still awake. Delirious was just checking his phone while Lui was loading his weapons. Vanoss returned to his bed. And grabbed a book from his bag. It was..

A Legend: The Tale of Atom.

Author's Note:

Welp, there's the first pairing.

Now it's time to reveal who -C is from the first note next chapter.