• Published 19th Mar 2016
  • 473 Views, 24 Comments

The Original Six - Pinkieappleflutter



Twilight finds a book describing events over two hundred years previous.

  • ...
2
 24
 473

June 17 1813

Author's Note:

Sorry for such a long time to wait, I just couldn't find the right subjects to talk about in this chapter. But next chapter, we're back with Twilight so I'll upload it faster than I have been. Until then, you'll have to be patient.

There was really nothing to report on yesterday, so I didn't write anything down. As for today, still nothing, but I would feel guilty skipping more than one day at a time. Celestia gave me a job to do, and I'm doing it. I was just thinking about the song Mezzo sang last night, and I have to say I truly enjoyed it. If only he had the courage to sing it to Harper. But that's not important right now. What is important is feeding the fouls breakfast. They have no school today so they will be around all day. Maybe I'll get Glade and Ivy over here for a play date. Sun Down could bring Sun Rise, and Mezzo could bring Symphony! It'll be fun for all the foals, and us. They are all friends so it's not like there will be a problem.

I fed them some apple porridge and they seemed to like it, though it is a fairly warm day. I sent a letter out to Glade, Sun Down, and Mezzo as well explaining my plan. I hope to hear an answer in about an hour or so, maybe two. Until then, I am outside with them and they are practicing levitation and other magics like that. I got to say, Light Crystal is not doing too good with the whole magic thing. I tried to give her a few pointers yesterday, but she doesn't seem to understand magic like the way Midnight Swirl and I do. i can't help but feel sorry for her, because it is always hard for a unicorn that can't do magic as well as others, I was like that too but that was before I got my cutie mark. After that, well, you can guess how good I had gotten. Still, I see her struggling and my heart melts.

Mezzo and Sun Down came after all, and we talked as the foals played. I complemented Sun Rise on her flying skill when they got the ball stuck in a tree. I complimented after she tried to get it for five minutes and me having to levitate it down for them. Cute foals though, Sun Down is doing well too, working hard with her uncle and keeping Sun Rise in line. Mezzo is feeling better about what happened the night before, when he and I were talking about Harper. I made dinner for everyone and we ate in the kitchen. I really enjoyed it, so did Symphony and Sun Down. Every pony else though, they had some criticisms for me. That is the last time I cook for them again. Midnight and Crystal have no choice in the matter though, they are stuck with me for a week. Even Jairus said that it was best for him to do the cooking from now on. Can you imagine? A dragon cooking! I mean, I love him but I really can't imagine a dragon being very good at cooking.

Some how I have neglected to write for the rest of the day. After breakfast, we all took the foals to the park and that's where we were all day. Glade and Ivy found us there, she thought that she was supposed to meet us here, and that's why she didn't come over. Anyway, We all had fun at park. I really don't know what I'll do tomorrow, I have another full day with Crystal and Swirl so I have to think on something quickly. So I really don't know what to do, it really hasn't been all that exciting, eventful, but not very exciting. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I really don't know if it will though, aside from saving Equestria and friends my life is pretty boring. I hope there is some joy for you though, I really do. This is going to be a short entry though, I can't really think of anything else to say about today other than I had fun and Mezzo is doing better than he was when we last talked. Sun Down is working hard too, as she usually does.

As for every pony else, they're fine too. I really don't know what to add in that you wouldn't already know from today, I'm sorry I am trying to make this very entertaining but I think I maybe failing. I'll try to do harder though. I could tell you more about myself, like how my favorite color is pink and how I'm nineteen years old. My dad is an unicorn named Spell Caster and my mom is a unicorn named Enchantressa. I was engaged to a unicorn named Scarlet Gem for about two months, but he broke it off because he fell in love with a different mare. It was sad but Glade, my oldest and dearest friend, was there for me. I met Harper and Free Range at the same time. Free Range came up to me, and complemented my bun while Harper was trying to pull her away from me saying that is is rude to come up to random ponies and talk to them. I met the others in a more dire situation. When we discovered we are the Elements of Harmony. But that's another entry for another time.

As for right now? I still can't come up with anything to say. I am truly stumped as to what to right down next. I have a feeling that I should stop, but something deep inside me is encouraging me to write more. But I can't understand why or how. It's like I can't be satisfied with what I wrote already, and need to write more. I can't explain it. I am getting tired though, maybe the feeling can excuse my tiredness and allow me the rest I need to write more for tomorrow! I really want to try, but I hate going to bed unsatisfied. I think I'll do it though.

Sincerely, your friend,
Angel.