• Published 31st Mar 2016
  • 3,831 Views, 86 Comments

Gorillaz in Canterlot High - Oldtakufanboy



Canterlot High is about to feel the music vibe, as soon as four foreign exchange students came

  • ...
10
 86
 3,831

Del

The final bell rings and everyone begins to leave their classrooms, expect for those who stay for the after school programs. Sunset, Twilight and the rest head towards the music room, along with the four new students. As they entered, the room was perfect for them. On one corner, were the instruments that they used, which made Murdoc excited.

"I call guitar," said Murdoc, as he rushed over to grab ahold of the blue bass that lay beside the drums.

"Be careful with the guitar," said Rainbow Dash, "they belong to the school."

"Don't worry mate," said Murdoc, as he began tuning the bass, "I won't do anything bad to it."

Russel looks over towards the drum set and looks back at the girls.

"Would it be okay if we showed you girls our music?" asked Russel.

"Sure," said Pinkie, "go right ahead and use those drums to your hearts content."

"Thanks Pinks," said Russel, as he walks over to the drums and sat down, along with pulling out the drumsticks.

"Rainbow," said Noodle, "is there any guitars?"

"Sure, there's a few that have been with the school for a while in that locker over there," said Rainbow, as she points out a locker to the left, "the combination is 5643."

Noodle bows and walks over to the locker and starts putting in the numbers. The lock gives out a click and Noodle opens it to see three guitars with many colors. Noodle takes out a green guitar, before closing the locker and tuning it up.

"What song is it that we are gonna sing to them Murdoc?" asked 2D.

Murdoc finishes his tuning and gives 2D a grin.

"The one we've worked on since we became a band," says Murdoc with a chuckle.

2D, Russel and Noodle grinned. 2D walks between the four friends and stands in the middle.

"You ladies are gonna like this," said 2D, as the girls stood there with curiosity to what they were about to unleash.

Russel taps on his drumsticks before they began to play:

As the song ends, only Pinkie bursts out with confetti with claps. The other girls stood there silent and amazed.

"Woo! You guys are absolutely fantastic," said Pinkie, as she finishes her clapping.

"Thank you," said 2D, as he, Murdoc, Russel and Noodled made a bow.

"Whoa… could you explain that blue guy that returned inside Russel's head?" asked Sunset, "Never in my life have I seen anything like that."

"Same," said the other girls.

"That would be my friend Del," said Russel, "his spirit is inside of me. He even comes out when I sleep."

"How do ya know that?" asked Applejack.

"I've seen Del sneak around the house taking our food," said Murdoc.

"There's your proof," said Russel.

"Can we meet him?" asked Pinkie.

"Meet him? You'd like to meet him?" asked Russel with a cocked eyebrow.

"Sure," said Pinkie, as she hops to his side, "let me get him out."

"How?"

Pinkie snaps her fingers and was somehow to slide her hand in Russels ear and pull out Del, who seemed to big to be pulled out like that. Russel stood there passed out, as Del looks over towards Pinkie who gives him a cheerful grin.

"Who da hell are you?" asked Del, as Pinkie lets go of his wrist.

"I'm Pinkie. The one who pulled you out of Russel."

Del looks back to Russel, then back at pinkie, then Russel, then Pinkie once more.

"How da hell you do that?"

"Don't question it," said the girls, "it's Pinkie."

Del shrugs and walks over to the girls.

"Hey baes, I'm Del."

"I'm Sunset."

"Rainbow Dash."

"Applejack."

"Rarity."

"Fluttershy," said Fluttershy quietly out of freight.

"Come again?" asked Del.

"Fluttershy."

"I can see you're scared, but don worry. I ain't not gonna hurt ya."

"Good to know."

"I'm Rarity," said Rarity, giving Del a curtsey.

"I'm Twilight and this is my dog Spike," she said, as she pulls out Spike from her backpack.

Spike gives Del a few friendly barks. Del raises a hand and pets the dog gently.

"Hey Spikey wikey," said Del, as he pets Spike under his chin.

"Hey! That's my line, darling," grunted Rarity.

"Sorry yo," said Del, as he backed off a bit.

"Miss Twilight, aren't pets not supposed to be around the school?" asked 2D.

"Yes, but he's been my friend for a long time and I hate leaving him at home," said Twilight, as she scratches behind Spike's left ear.

"I too bring my animal friends," said Fluttershy, as she unzips her back, bringing out a white rabbit, a squirrel and a bird.

"How do you ever get to keep those cutesy animals to stay silent?" asked Murdoc.

"I honesty don't know."

"Magic?" snorted Murdoc.

Everyone in the room laughed, except for Russel who looked brain dead.

"Could you ladies perform for us?" asked 2D.

"We sure would, Darling," said Rarity, "there's going to be a battle of the bands happening soon and we have to be prepared for that."

"Battle of the bands?!" said Murdoc with surprise.

"Battle of the bands?!" said 2D.

"Battle of bands?!" said Noodle.

"Battle of da bands, you?" said Del.

"Bathle ov tha bans?" said Russel.

"Your heard right," said Rainbow, "and our band is known as The Rainbooms."

"Oy! Is there some way we could get involved?!" asked Murdoc, as he rushes over to Rainbow Dash.

"Sure. There are more openings. Go see principal Celestia tomorrow and ask her. The only one at the office at the moment is the vice principal."

"Mates, this is it! Who's in?!" asked Murdoc, as he raises his hand.

"I'm in!" said 2D.

"In," said Noodle.

"We gonna rock da house, you," said Del.

Russel raises a hand.

"Good to know," says Murdoc.

"Fantastic!" said Pinkie, as she throws confetti in the air with excitement, "the school's gonna love your music!"

"Thank you very much, Pinkie," said 2D, "we'll do our best."

"We hope you ladies do fine too," said Del, as his spiritual essence goes back into Russel, which made him come back to conscience.

"Let's rock, yo!" said Russel, as he raises his drumsticks in the air.

"Russel," says Murdoc, "let's see what these girls could do. I'm curious to know what music they'll be performing."

"Sure," said Russel, as he and the other three leave the instruments behind and stood where the girls saw them perform.

The girls (except for Twilight and Sunset) grabbed their instruments and tuned their instruments.

"Can't wait to you ladies perform," said 2D, as he gave them a few claps, "you too Rarity."

"Why thank you, Darling," she says with a giggle.

2D blushes and looks down to the floor. Murdoc elbows him for attention; 2D looks over to Murdoc, who gives him a wink. 2D looks back to the girls, as they finished tuning up.

"Ready girls?" asked Twilight, as she stood beside Russel.

"You know it," said Rainbow Dash, "Hit it!"

"Bravo girls," said 2D, as he, Russel and Noodle clapped, "brilliant."

Murdoc sneered and clapped slowly. The three friends stare at Murdoc with a sneer. Murdoc rolls his eyes and claps quicker.

"You girls are good singers," said Russel.

"Thanks Russ," said Twilight beside him.

"Russ? That my nickname?"

"Do you not like it?"

"Nah, it fine."

Twilight smiles, as Spike gives out a bark. Murdoc gives out a yawn and a stretch.

"You know, today's been enough," said Murdoc, "I have an assignment from Miss Chrysalis."

"I have to read some pages from Beaowulf," said 2D.

"I have English to work," said Noodle.

"History homework," said Russel.

"Aw, you guys are leaving?" said Pinkie with a frown.

"Looks like it," said 2D, "don't worry, we'll see each other again."

"You Pinkie promise?" asked Pinkie, as she holds out her Pinky finger.

"Promise," said 2D, as he wraps his pinky around her.

"Cross you heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in your eye?"

"Sure," said Russel, as he and Noodle held up their pinky fingers.

Murdoc groaned and held up his pinky. Pinkie smiles and gives the four friends a group hug. The other girls copied and joined in.

"See ya girls," said Murdoc, as he walks out the room.

2D, Noodle and Russel wave goodbye and disappear behind the doors. The four friends walk down the hall and towards the exit.

"Such sweet girls," thought 2D, "I especially like that Rarity girl."

"I can't wait to see them tomorrow," thought Russel.

"Can't wait to see Dash again," thought Noodle.

"Battle of the bands, here we come," thought Murdoc with a somewhat evil chuckle.




Two miles away was a condo complex; everyone was asleep, except for those in one of the condos. Inside, one of the three girls stared menacingly at Canterlot High, while the other two sat down on the couch watching a TV series.

"Girls," said the girl with poofy hair, "I think I know where the magic is coming from."

"Where?" asked the girl with two ponytails.

"Is it in a funhouse?" asked the girl with a ponytail, "I really hope you found it at some funhouse."

"No! I believe it's coming from that school over there," said the poofy-haired girl, as she pointed towards the distant school.

"A school? Really Adagio?" said the girl with two ponytails.

"Hell yes, really. I have a good feeling that that place is the ticket to giving us more power. Once we gain enough power, the world will adore us for we are none other than The Dazzlings.

Author's Note: