• Published 23rd Mar 2016
  • 835 Views, 10 Comments

So this is the human world? - Dark Nightshade



Twilight and Fluttershy take the created kids to the human world. Hilariousness follows.

  • ...
3
 10
 835

The discovery of Candy Bat

"So, what happens now?" Candy Burn asked. Fluttershy shrugged.

"I'm not sure," she said. "I would take back to Equestria, but it might seem suspicious."

"I say we just act natural," Candy Burn said. "I know that you're a master of it, since no one has figured out Flutterbat is still around."


Later, after everyone had eaten breakfast and gotten back into day clothes, someone started to knock.

"I wonder who that could be?" Pinkie wondered aloud. Fluttershy and Candy Burn glanced at each other.

"Oh! Hey Applejack!" Pinkie exclaimed from the door.

"Howdy Pinkie," Applejack's voice replied. "Ah was wondering if you and the others could help me with something."

"Sure! Come on in so you can tell everyone everything!" Pinkie exclaimed.


"Let me get this straight: your apples have been sucked dry?" Twilight asked, causing Pinkie to giggle. Applejack glared at Pinkie.

"You know that's not what she meant. Anyway, yes, they have been sucked dry. Not all of them, maybe about an eighth or so of the apples, but yeah, they've been sucked dry," Applejack said. "So Ah need help from y'all."


Later at the farm, Twilight was looking at some of the apples. Everyone at Sugarcube Corner had went to the farm.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say that this was the work of Flutterbat," she said. "But we banished Flutterbat. Plus, how would that even work in this world?"

You'd be surprised, Candy Burn thought.

"Do you have vampire fruit bats in this world?" Twilight asked. Applejack shrugged.

"Ah'm pretty sure we bats of some kind, but not the specific species," she said.

"Well then, looks like we're going to have to try and trap them tonight," Twilight said. "If we find out the kind of bat, then maybe we can use some kind of repellent! Unless, somehow, Flutterbat is still around." Everyone glanced at Fluttershy, causing her to blush.

"I don't think one person, part bat or not, could suck an eighth of the apples, in one night," Candy Burn said. "Even if said person was always hungry." Twilight nodded.

"Good point," Twilight said. It would probably take at least 2 constantly hungry bat people.

"Wow, you're smart!" Pinkie exclaimed. Candy Burn lightly blushed.

"Well, I have a smart mom," she said. Twilight blushed.

"Thank you!" she said.

"I was actually talking about Fluttershy for that knowledge, but you're also really smart," Candy Burn said, making Fluttershy blush and squeak out a "Thank you!" "But that's besides the point." Twilight frowned.

"Oh, ok. But back to the point: we need to stay in Sweet Apple Acres tonight and find out what is happening to the apples," she said.


Twilight sighed and rubbed her arms and looked around.

I hope whatever is sucking the apples shows up soon, she thought. Why does it have to be so late, though? I could be cuddling with Fluttershy by now. The bushes started to rustle a bit more then they should have been, and Twilight aimed her flashlight at the bush, which shown off of some yellow and orange hair.

"Candy Burn, what are you doing here?" Twilight asked. After a few seconds, the hair disappeared.

"Candy Burn, I know you're in there," Twilight said. The bushes rustled some more, and then the hissing started.

"Candy Burn?" Twilight said as she stepped towards the bush. The hissing stopped, which was when Candy Burn emerged. With fangs. And red eyes. And looking rather bat like. Twilight yelped and stepped back.

"Candy Burn? What happened?" Twilight asked. Candy Burn hissed and lunged at her. Twilight dogged and started running towards the farm, which was where Applejack was.

If Candy Burn is able to turn into part bat, that must mean that Fluttershy is still able too to, Twilight thought as she ducked under a branch. Suddenly there was a flashlight beam in her eyes.

"Twi?" Applejack said. "Good, Ah found you. Ah heard you scream. What happened?" Twilight rushed behind Applejack and started dragging her back to the barn.

"As it turns out, Flutterbat is still around," Twilight said.

"You ran into Flutterbat?" Applejack asked. "Didn't you and the others reverse that?" Twilight shrugged.

"I thought so. And I didn't actually run into Flutterbat. It was technically Candy Burn," Twilight said. "Apperently, not only is Flutterbat still around, but it's genetic." Suddenly, Candy Burn appeared out of the trees and started running towards them, hissing. Applejack let out a small gasp.

"Wow, that's kinda freaky," she said. "No offense."

"Don't worry, I'm sure she won't mind," Twilight said. "How will we stop her? Without hurting her?" Suddenly Pinkie appeared in front of Candy Burn with a burst of confetti, stopping Candy Burn, who was obviously confused. After a few seconds of Pinkie's random talking, Candy Burn swiped at her. Pinkie gasped. Candy Burn lunged at her, and Pinkie disappeared and reappeared behind Candy Burn with a piece of cloth. Pinkie placed it around Candy Burn's mouth and nose. After a couple of seconds, Candy Burn stopped moving.

"Did Pinkie just kill her?" Twilight asked.

"Nope!" Pinkie exclaimed as she appeared in front of Twilight. "I didn't know that Candy Bat was a thing!"

"Neither did I," Twilight said. "But if Candy Burn is like this, then Fluttershy is transformed. We have to find her and stop her." Pinkie disappeared for a moment, and then reappeared with Flutterbat, who wasn't moving. Twilight yelped.

"How do you do that?" she asked. "You know what, never mind. The important thing is we have found the reason who has been sucking the apples and stopped them.


The next morning, Fluttershy and Candy Burn finally woke up. Tied to a bed.

"Hello?" Candy Burn called. The door opened to reveal Twilight's face, who sighed upon seeing them.

"Oh, good. You're no longer part bat," she said. Fluttershy and Candy Burn blushed.

"Oh, so you know that?" Fluttershy asked. Twilight nodded.

"I'm sorry had to find out this way," Candy Burn said. "I would have told you sooner, but I discovered that I could transform last night."

"Is Taissy able to transform?" Twilight asked. Fluttershy shook her head.

"I'm almost positive it only effects Pegasus," she said. "You aren't angry, are you?"

"No, I'm not angry," Twilight said. "But this was unexpected. If I had known about Flutterbat and Candy Bat, I wouldn't have agreed on this vacation during the full moon."

"We should probably go back to Equestria now, right?" Candy Burn asked. Twilight nodded.

"Sorry, but yeah, we are," she said. "We probably will come back, just not during the full moon."

"Ok, but I should probably apologize to Applejack before we go," Candy Burn said.


Later, after the Candy Burn apologized to Applejack for the apples, and everyone had said their goodbyes, they went thru the portal.

"That was nice," Floriba said. "I wonder what's going to happen next?"

Author's Note:

Was this a good ending

Comments ( 2 )

7544105 Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Login or register to comment