• Published 5th Mar 2016
  • 6,373 Views, 27 Comments

Pinkie's Hostage - ShadowWalking18



Pinkie holds you hostage. It doesn't really work out.

  • ...
6
 27
 6,373

Seriously?

The basement was dark, save for the single lamp hovering just over my head. I jiggled my hands, feeling the rope tied to my wrists rubbing against me in that itchy, scratchy way that only rope could do. A giggle made me look from my bounds to the reason for my binding.

"Pinkie let me go." I said, deadpan as I could.

The pink pony Pinkie only giggled as she stepped further into the light, mane flat and in her hooves a tray of cookie cutters.

"But we still have cookies to make. And you're the main ingredient." Pinkie said, leaning forward with a wicked grin.

"Right, and you are going to use those cutters?" I asked, looking at said cutters.

"That's right." Pinkie giggled, and took one of the cutters off her tray.

"It's plastic." I deadpanned, "you're not gonna really penetrate my flesh if you use plastic cutters."

"I won't?" Pinkie said, tilting her head confused.

I nodded, "Yeah. Skin and dough are two totally different things. You'd be better off using some metal ones, and then you would need to sharpen the edges."

Pinkie seemed to think on that before saying, "I don't think we have any metal cookie cutters."

"Could always go get some. I'll wait." I lied.

"Okay! You wait here and-Hey!" Pinkie pointed her hoof at me with a frown, "You're trying to trick me into leaving and leave you time to get away."

"Was it that obvious?" I asked with a frown. Damn it.

Pinkie frowned, "Well Mr. Tricky, Trickerson, Pinkamena Diana Pie isn't so easily fooled."

Pinkie tossed away her tray and from her apron on, pulled out a knife.

"Well we can forget cookies, now we are going to make cupcakes." Pinkie said, pointing the knife at me.

I frowned and huffed, "Pinkie, seriously let me go and cut this out."

"Oh, I'm going to cut something out." Pinkie threatened, standing on her hind legs so that she was at height with my chest. Her hoof clutching the knife tight.

"No you're not." I sighed, and just looked at her.

Pinkie seemed rather surprised by this, "What? Y-Yes I am. I got you bound. I got a knife! Why aren't you freaking out? You're suppose to be freaking out!"

"Normally I would, but its hard to feel threatened by a butter knife at my neck." I said, looking at the knife.

"Uh?" Pinkie looked at the knife as well now, and smiled sheepishly.

"Second, what serial killer wears a pink apron with puffy frills and balloons on it?" I asked.

"Hey!" Pinkie said, clearly feeling insulted, "This is my favorite apron."

"And as for having me bound," I said, before quickly bringing a hand down and grabbing Pinkie by her mane and pulling her head back hard.

"Ah! Ouch!" Pinkie cried, the knife falling from her hooves as they went to her mane to grab my arm. I tightened my grip, making her groan in pain.

"What sort of serial killer ties their victims up in big bows?" I asked, finishing untying the last knot on my other wrist. Good thing my wrists were flexible to reach the loops in Pinkie's knots.

Pinkie blushed and smiled even more sheepishly, despite my gripping her mane.

"I was out of that first knot five minutes ago. Did a number on my wrists though." I said.

Pinkie looked at me with sad eyes and finally started sniffling.

"Th-this didn't work out at all. This wasn't how it was suppose to go!" Pinkie cried, tears starting to flood out of her eyes.

"Uh? Pinkie?" I said, now letting her mane go and watched her as she fell to the floor and started crying, covering her head with her hooves.

Pinkie then looked up, eyes puffy as tears kept flowing and she pointed a hoof at me, "You were suppose to be scared. Begging to be spared. Then I was suppose to toy with you, that's how it worked in the mangas!"

I was dumbfounded, "What!?"

Pinkie continued to cry, her body shaking with sobs. I looked at her and frowned, then looked toward the stairs. I could just go, it did not look like Pinkie was in any state to stop me. But seeing her crying like that, well even a guy like me can't stand seeing a girl cry.

"Pinkie...ugh," I groaned and kneeled beside her, "And...how exactly was this suppose to go?"

Pinkie looked at me, sniffling and wiped at her nose with her hoof, "I-I was s-suppose to make you beg to spare you. T-Then I would make you swear to love me, and only me. You didn't respond to any of my other advances, so I thought maybe this would get the point across."

I blinked, "Wait what? You were hitting on me?"

"Of course! Duh!" Pinkie shouted, looking at me like I was dumb, "Didn't you see how many times I nuzzled you when we sat together?"

Now that she mentioned it, I had. The realization was both shocking, and slightly embarrassing. Was I really that dense?

I gently placed a hand on Pinkie's head, patting her mane as I tried to calm her down. But even as I did, I wondered about the entire scenario. It had all been to get my attention? To get me to like her? Well, I did like her but I had no idea she liked me like that.

"Pinkie, please stop crying. So your plan didn't go as you thought it would," I said, patting her head, "It did work out in a way."

Pinkie sniffed again and looked up at me from under her hooves, "It did?"

"Yeah. Well, I...like you. I like you a lot. I just didn't know you liked me as well." I said, and leaned over to kiss to the top of her head.

"Really?" Pinkie said, looking at me with wide, scared eyes.

"Yes. Really." I answered.

"Really, really?" Pinkie asked again.

"For the love of, here." I groaned, and grabbed her hooves and yanked her up and into my arms.

"Eep-mmmph!" Pinkie squeaked before I planted my lips right to hers. It took her only a moment before she responded to the kiss in kind. Before I knew it, she pushed me back onto the ground and straddled me, before pulling back from the kiss and breathing heavily.

"See." I said, taking some deep breathes.

Pinkie looked at me, before squealing in glee and her mane went from flat to puffy and poofy again and her hooves went around me.

"This is the best day ever!" She shouted, squeezing me tight.

He grunted, cursing Earth Pony strength.

"Oh, we have to tell everypony in Ponyville. Oh, and we have to plan for the party! Oh we have so much to do!" Pinkie shouted, getting off me and pulling me up.

"Uh, okay?" I said, though inside glad to see Pinkie back to her usual happy self.

"Come on, we got sooooo much stuff to do!" Pinkie said, pushing me to the stairs.

"Okay, okay!" I said, walking tot he stairs on my own power.

As I ascended from the basement, a thought occurred to me.

"Hey Pinkie, why exactly do you have a rack down here for? That just seems odd for a cake shop to have in their basement." I said, pointing to the table like structure I had once been tied to. It reminded me of those things people into BDSM were tied to.

"Oh, that's what Mr. and Mrs. Cake use when they are having private time. They think I don't know about it, but I always here the strangest things when I come down to the kitchen at night for a snack. Do you know what its for?" Pinkie said, giving me a look of pure innocence.

"Uh....." I said, trying to figure out how to answer that.

Comments ( 27 )

"So, wait. You couldn't get my attention, so you jumped straight to 'kidnap and torture me'?"

Pinkie Pie sniffed. "Yeah. I guess it sounds a bit silly when you say it like that."

"No, no, it seems reasonable," I said facetiously. "I know that when I can't find my favorite serving knife, I run screaming into the street and mug the nearest pony. It sounds like that same principle, really."

Pinkie Pie looked at me, mildly confused. "Really?"

"NO!"

7001990

XD I hadn't thought of that. I hope you understand what you have unleashed :P I got a rarity one in the works in my mind XD and I think I'll make a group.

7001994

Oh, also, could you add a hyperlink to my story to your story description? Thanks!

He grunted, cursing Earth Pony strength.

You changed your tense, it should be I not He.

"Okay, okay!" I said, walking tot he stairs on my own power.

Should be, "To the Stairs"

They think I don't know about it, but I always here the strangest things when I come down to the kitchen at night for a snack. Do you know what its for?"

It should be the word, "Hear." You also used the wrong it. The proper it is, "it's"

I would first like to address that the description of this story lead me to believe that this was gonna be in the second-person, that of course was wrong, and it was instead told through the first-person. Might want to work that out a bit. There was - as pointed out above - a general grammar problem. The ones I pointed out were not the only ones in the story, just the biggest ones that seemed to pop up during the end. You should probably once over this one or two more times to work out all those wrinkles.

As for the main story itself, it didn't really make me laugh, it just kinda left me on a meh note. Not that the story's idea was a bad one mind you, no such thing as a bad story idea, after all. It just didn't catch me off guard, I kind of knew that there was going to be this whole lie and revel dynamic; the same joke of Pinkie using items that don't do any harm in most circumstances was overplayed - see the episode "Party Pooped" for an example of that. That of course being the Yaks smashing everything that displeases them.

The story seems like it was made in a rush, something spat out in an hour or so. I would recommend spending more time on future works, making sure everything falls into place. Nothing more I can really say than that, and what I already stated. I hope that this little mini rant helps you in some way, hate for it to go to waste.:twilightsmile:

More. Must have.MORE!!!!

Awwww, so utterly adorable! The scary thing however is that if we take Pinkie's personality into consideration, i can actully see her actully doing something like this if she would get desperate enough.

I couldn't stop laughing! This is awesome, unexpected and just is... wow!
My only question is....

He grunted, cursing Earth Pony strength.

Who is he? :rainbowderp:
Loved this anyways :pinkiehappy:

7005210

Yeah, I have to fix some grammer mistakes :)

First Lyra, now Pinkie?

Is this a thing now? Is this the new Would it Matter If I Was?

7005917
Maybe :) I plan on a Rarity one next :). Ponies should not read Manga :P

Well that was something...not sure what, but it was. I laughed though, so it's a win.

What kind of manga has she been reading?

I read the Lyra one and that had me in stitches and this while not as funny is still pretty good and I kinda hope this catches on and we see more of these involving Twilight or maybe even Octavia or others.

7048697

Yeah. This one was more of a cutesy one, or light hearted I guess. Glad you like it :) and yeah I hope it becomes a thing as well. Think I started a group for it and am working on a Twilight one.

:applejackunsure: Uh....This is my answer Pinkie

then went out of the bakery.

Second, what serial killer wears a pink apron with puffy frills and balloons on it?" I asked. A mental guy who broke out of the asylum does... Don't ask me how I know that

7139224 uhhh I rilly whant to know now

Loved this one too :trollestia:

I'm not sure if I'd wanna be with someone as wacko as Ponk. You never know what minor mishap you could do that would make her snap. Although, from what we read here, she's pretty bad at this kind of thing. So you'd probably be safe. Probably. :applejackunsure:

Here's what I've got to say (spoiler alert): why a kiss?? I was about to cry at Pinkie's sadness, I really was! There would be not long, before tears started flowing :fluttershysad:! I expected heart-wrenching... soul-shattering... breaking down...

...A cheesy romance interrupted my sufferings. No, I would've cuddled with Pinkie, myself... nuzzled her... squeezed her, until she had gasped for air... And that would have been totally OK: feelings must be deep and passionate. But are they?! No! Like Anon I would feel ashamed, and then just go for a kiss! And gone would be heart-wrenching feelings! The power of love would overwhelm all! Why?! No, why?? I don't think, that that would have happened! Have you ever heard of willing suspension of disbelief? It's been ruined.

You almost made me cry!.. I wish I could add this to something like "Almost made me cry"... but it failed me at the most important moment :fluttershysad:! You may earn a special bookshelf add from me, because I think, your stories should be checked out... That's what I do, when a story disappoints me: hold my hope in their author! ๐Ÿ‘:yay:.

7365818
Goddammit. Just...just...goddammit.

Login or register to comment