• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 1,378 Views, 24 Comments

Ponies & Booze; A Collaborative Study - RainbowDashian



A study done by Twilight Sparkle ago the effects of mixing ponies and alcohol.

  • ...
3
 24
 1,378

Individual Recordings: Pinkie Pie

8:00 PM:
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh, I get to have a PARTY at my house! Well, this isn't exactly abnormal, but it's always exciting to have a party! Twi brought out some beer and said it was for this "Collaborative Study" or something else all sciencey... But I just couldn't help downing a bottle! The stuff is sooooo tasty! Although I think I'm the only one who's used to drinking, because Rainbow Dash only had a few glasses before she got a headache and had to go sit in a corner! Oh, Rainbow Dash...

This party's really boring, though. Twilight only brought some cheap beer, and Rarity's not sharing her wine. And of course Applejack's cider isn't in season, so there's none of that... I might just have to break into my secret stash of tequila to spice this party up a bit. After all, what's a party with beer if no one gets drunk?

10:00 AM:
I had three bottles of tequila myself before bringing out the rest... Rainbow Dash got drunk and dragged me upstairs for a bit of "fun," as she put it. I told her I had to "freshen up" beforehand... But that's just because Twi's making me write these dumb reports... Well, there's Dashie! I'm gonna go have some "fun" in my bedroom!

8:00 AM:
Oh, Celestia... I just woke up beside Rainbow Dash... In my bed... I just found the reports on the bathroom counter... I think something really really bad happened last night, but neither of us remember anything, so we can't exactly make a definitive assumption about wether or not we... Did it.

Well, I sure hope we didn't! Because if I did do it, it would have been my first time, and I want to be able to remember my first time! Well, Dashie obviously shouldn't drink. Upon waking up, she immediately asked for a bottle of booze, that silly pony! She's a hopeless drunk, and I'm a bottomless pit.

I sure hope Twi can do another one of the studies sometime!

Comments ( 22 )

oh dear. i dont have time to read now, but please warn me...is this a trollfic?:unsuresweetie:

I'm looking forward to see what happens next.

That was... unique. I'd love to see Rainbow Dash say she really does remember everything, but feels guilty and won't tell Pinkie xD

sort sweet and too the point

I like it, ANOTHER!
*smashes mug*

I like this. It's short, but for what it is, it's good.

Looking forward to the next parts :yay:

Well can't wait for the others lol

Its always the short ones that keep me reading. NEED MOAR!:flutterrage:

770170
No, not a troll fic. I wrote this after my nerve surgery... I was legally high. I'm going to continue it.

770173 770308 770410 770457 770725 771687
Yes, there will be more. I won't write these while I'm legally high, but... I'll still write them.

770216
Damn you and your psychicness! :flutterrage:

772495
Cool, Good luck to thee
(I would have used the pic from Thor but i don't have it saved on this computer)

772509
You don't have to have the pic saved. Look it up on google images (You can use a GIF too) and get the the page where it's just that pic, and only that pic, and then copy the link. Hit the images button on here, then paste the link in the box, and hit enter. There will be a humungous splash of code onto this little comment box, but just ignore it, hit space and keep typing. It works.

Holy BUCK....this is the shit. I wonder what happened with Fluttershy? I'm going to be tracking this shit, your doing a really great job, no errors in terms of spelling ro grammer that I can see and you done really good with having to explain how it all beguin.....keep this up :pinkiehappy::derpytongue2::ajsmug:

773146
And the funny part is, I wrote this while high right after surgery... I normally have shitloads of grammar issues.

773170 :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: That's BUCK UP!!!!! Damn....you must be really good at this shit, I'm hoping to see more soon, maybe you can even do a small chapter for Spike to...or maybe a few more ponies like the CMC or Derpy asnd Dinky....I like that.

Oh dear God lesbian drunk shipping.
Not sure if gusta. :twilightoops:
Doesn't matter, upvoting.

773205 Yes. And I have to say I'm wondering if I'm not high myself.

EDIT: OH DEAR GOD WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME

That awkward moment when I thought it was my story (same cover)

If i may make an offer of personal imagination, which you may bend of course, what if this report suddenly is about more that just alcohol? In my life, I started with beer, and that led to another... "thing", and so on... I wouldn't be surprised if that happened in this story as well...

Needless to say, its your work, and you don't have to use this idea if you don't want to.:eeyup:

Login or register to comment