• Published 6th Mar 2016
  • 248 Views, 2 Comments

Tale of the Misfits: Deleted Scenes - bluemoon1996



Being trapped in a video game run by chaos incarnate does to weird occurances. Regettibly, somethings can't occur in canon continuity. So they get rerouted here.

  • ...
 2
 248

In our town

I came to tied to a chair surprisingly well. I could barely wiggle my legs and somepony had made sure of making sure that my wings were securely tied to my sides. Okay, who ever had tied me up had delt with pegasi before.

Looking about the room, I realized I was sitting in the center of a rather barren room. The walls were all stone and the flooring was wooden planks. The only light was coming from a lantern hanging from the ceiling, near a open doorway to another room. The only decoration on the walls was a picture of a equal sign hanging in a frame. Why was looking at that so calming?

"Damn it, why can't he remember?!"

My ear twisted to face the doorway as I heard a voice from the other room. He sounded... Worried, scared even. Was he the pony who tied me up? Was he talking about me?

"Phoenix," a second voice said, sounding far more level, "it's the programming here. This tow-"

"Fuck this damn town!" The voice from Phoenix snapped, "this fucking place is screwing with his damn head!"

Okay, what the hay are those two arguing about?

"Phoenix, you need to calm down. This isn't like you."

"I am calm Mountie!" Phoenix snapped, "Your best friend isn't in there lobotomized and smiling like he's got a section eight!"

"He's my friend too Phoenix."

"Umm.... Hello? Can you two let me out possibly?" I called out, "why am I tied up?" Seriously, why the hay did these stallions tie me up? I did nothing wrong.

A blueish grey face poked around the corner of the door and looked at me, his somewhat long orange and reddish orange mane looked like he needed a hair cut. But his eyes looked sad as he stared at me for a brief second before retreating to behind his cover.

After a few seconds of muffled conversation, two ponies came out of the other room. The blueish grey face belonged to a pegasi and the other was a dirty white unicorn stallion with a mop of blue hair on his face. The unicorn's face looked exceptionally sad as he gave me a brief look; had he been crying? I just kept my eyes on the two of them as they walked up infront of me; I swear I know their faces from somewhere.

The two stallions stopped in front of me and looked awkwardly at each other for a second. The pegasus turned to look at me, "do you remember who we are?"

I shook my head, "No, I don't know who you two are. Are you new to the village?"

This caused the unicorn to visibly wince. "Cass, it's us; your friends: Phoenix," the grey pegasi said, gesturing over to the unicorn and then himself, "I'm Myst."

I don't know these ponies? Why are they calling themselves my friends? All the ponies in the village are my friends and these pony aren't from here.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Myst," I said, nodding towards the pegasus, "and you too Phoenix. But you two aren't my friends."

"Yes you are!" Phoenix suddenly shouted, "I've been your best friend since we were eleven! We both went to high school together! You always wore that one stupid ass Star Wars shirt back before we got stuck in here! And you honestly thought you were gunna be a damn unicorn but you got pegasus instead!"

Umm... Okay; this colt is creeping me the heck out "Ooookay," I said, turning to Myst, "is he normally this... Peculiar?"

"Yes."

"And what's 'Star Wars'?" That wasn't any book series I've ever heard of?

"IT'S YOUR FAVORITE FUCKING MOVIE FRANCHISE!!!" Suddenly, pain stabbed across my face as I turned to face Phoenix only to have him slap me across the face. I let out a yelp of pain as the chair and I fell over on the floor.

"Damn it Phoenix! You promised you wouldn't hit him anymore!"

"We've been at this for three fucking days Mountie! The damn cooks are getting suspicious; we gotta break him out!"

Break me out? What the heck is he talking about "wha- bwah! I bit my tongue!" Ow, that really damn hurt!

"See! Cass would be trying to smack me back right now, not bitch about biting his tongue!"

"We need to do this carefully Phoenix," Myst looked down at me, a worried look on his face, "if we do this wrong, we could seriously screw him up."

"Fuck cautious," he shot back, tears in his eyes, before taking a deep breath before sitting the chair and me back upright. He looked directly into my eyes, his snout was practically pressed into mine. "Cass, what is your name? Your real name?"

Celestia wept, this colt needs a breath mint; and I gagged slightly. This earned a giggle from Myst who Phoenix turned and glared at. "What he did the scrunchy face? I like the scrunchy face."

"Not the time," Phoenix growled and turned back to me, "answer the question..."

"First off, you really need a breath mint; your breath smells like death."

Phoenix blinked in confusion and took a few steps back, bring up a forehoof to his face and breathing into it, "Jeeze, Mergo never told me a thing."

"And what do you mean by real name? My names Cassius?" Seriously, what does he mean?

"NO! THATS NOT YOUR NAME!" Phoenix erupted. I'm sure I would have been knocked back by the sheer force of his screaming if I wasn't tied down.

"Phoenix, you ne-"

"Shut the fuck up Rohan!" Phoenix practically screamed at Myst, causing the pegasus to take a few steps back in alarm, "we don't have the time to do it your way! We have to do this the hard way!"

"B-but.. it could not work! You could just screw him up even more!"

"That's a chance we gotta take, "He turned back to me, "I'm sorry but this is for your own good." With that, his foreleg slapped me across the face again, this time harder than before, "What is your name!"

"C-Cassius!" I yelped.

He slapped me again, "wrong answer! What's your name!"