• Published 2nd Apr 2016
  • 4,030 Views, 190 Comments

The 7th Element Season 2: Part 1, The Rise of Maelstrom. - Rojack79



Gadget is left broken after his life or death ordeal at the hand's of Vice Grip. Now that he has somewhat recovered he is ready to take on the role of Knight Protector of the royal family. But evil plot's threaten to destroy equestria from within.

  • ...
16
 190
 4,030

Epilogue : Harmony Fragmentation.

??/??/????


"Hello!?" Gadget Shouted into the void. Looking around with ever growing trepidation he steeled his ever burning nerves and trudged on through the darkness.


Princess Midnight was not amused. She scanned her surroundings and just held her muzzle high.

"If you think some cheap parlor tricks can stop me then you are dreadfully underestimating my power fool!" She screamed at the void. It visibly trembled under the force of her voice but did not subside. She stomped the ground before her leaving a crack on her wake as she began to trot off into the darkness before her.


Applejack gropped about in the darkness having called out the others moments ago.

"Landsack's where in tarnation are we?" She muttered to herself as she pushed on, not wanting to linger in the dark any more than she had to.


Rainbow Dash was having a very bad time of things. She trotted along steaming mad as her wings hung limply by her sides. She let out a groan as she strained to pull them close. She finally managed to close them around her barrel but this small victory left her severely winded. She stopped a little to both rest and get her bearrings.

"Let's see." She looked around and sighed.

"Darkness, darkness, and more darkness as for as the eye can see." She groaned as she got up off the ground and continued her treck. Looking back to her wings she refocused her anger.

"Maelstrom is going to pay for this." She vowed as she slipped further into the dark void.


Twilight's horn flared to life as she illuminated her surroundings with a purple light.

"Hello?" She called out and waited. Not getting a reply back she sighed.

"Keep it together Twilight," she looked around.

"This is by far one of if not the worst thing to ever happen to you and your friends but you'll get through this. You all will!" Her resolution made she scanned her surroundings once more and gave huff of annoyance as she picked a direction and started trotting.

"Please let the others be ok." She frowned as she continued to trot not knowing what fate awaited her or her friends.

Author's Note:

Don't worry folks. This is only a small tease of what's to come in the later parts of this series. I shall be back and working on the second and third parts of this book only at a later date.

P.S. seriously though sorry for the abysmally long wait.

Comments ( 19 )

Well hopes and dreams dashed aside was waiting for an update instead we get a teaser good thing I already have this on the hiatus shelf collecting dust

Ha ha yeah. I need to kind of distance myself from this series for a while. I'll be back at it when I can get a cohesive story together for Part 2.

Alrighty then. Can’t wait for the next one. Take your time though, I understand if I have to wait a while.

Honestly cant even remember the plot leading to this epilogue so rip.

9548444
LOL! Yeah this is one of my more convoluted stories. I ran out of gas about half way through and just said to hell with it.

When is part 2 coming?

9982522
Honestly I have to do some restructuring seeing as my computer broke. I'll see if I can't get some new content up at the start of the new year. Who knows I may even have a sneak peak up for Christmas. I just have to go back to the drawing board for this and my other story Equilibrium.

9548731
yeah we could tell you kinda ran out of ideas, but i will stubbornly wait for the next story to come out

Guess this was abandoned?

10428787
Not quite. Just haven't had time to get back to writing.

Both stories (this one and the prequel) need major editing for spelling and grammar. The story itself is pretty strong, but if not for that, I couldn't have gotten this far. One major issue I'm seeing is the overuse of apostrophes, especially with plural words. Stars, for example, does not need an apostrophe. Neither does apples, oranges, clouds, ponies (not "pony's"), or any of the others. This story has a lot of potential, and I do enjoy it, but it is very unrefined.

10504582
I would have to hire one full time probably. Honestly it depends, I have another series that I think is much better in the grammar area but I'm not to sure, I think I was able to better self edit the Equilibrium series.

10633584
FINALLY! SOMEONE GETS IT!!!!

10832972
I have grammerly. It just isn't advanced enough to catch everything because I have the basic edition.

10832979
Oh, I use the same and it help stop mistakes like fare and tells me it’s fair. Try saving the work you did and then click and wait untill it tells you the mistake.

And thus it sits, gathering dust. Really hope this isn't dead, for all the grammar mistakes I'm actually quite enjoying this. Given there's been no updates since 2019, it's a bit concerning.

Login or register to comment