• Published 3rd Mar 2016
  • 1,007 Views, 20 Comments

Crusaders Underground - Violet Runner



Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom seek out Celestia inorder to put an end to Nightmare Moon's reign of terror

  • ...
7
 20
 1,007

Prologue

There was a time when Lunerstar City was beautiful. It was then a peaceful city known as "Carterlot". But just after my children were born, the evil Nightmare Moon used her dark magic and technology to turn our world of Equestria... into a world of shadows and nightmares. As a source of Nightmare's money and power, the aristocrats were left to play, while our people were Shadowmorphed and became slaves. Our royal family was outlawed and a price was placed on our heads. Then, the Oracle of the Everfree revealed the prophecy to me.


"What do you see, Zecora?" Celestia asked the Zebra infront of her.

The Zebra leaned over her bubbling cauldron, adding an ingrediant to it before speeking.

"Some day, you and your children will become the Council of Four and overthrow Nightmare Moon. But there is a price, Your Highness." Zecora said looking up at the princess. "Are you sure you wish to know?"

The white Alicorn took a moment to look down at her three sleeping fillies, a yellow earth pony with a red mane, A white unicorn with a two tone purple and pink mane, and an orange pegasus with a purple mane.

"Yes." Celestia finaly said looking up.

"Verry well." Zecora said adding another ingrediant.


Inorder for the prophecy to be fulfilled, I had to give up my babies. Leaving them with trusted members of what was once my royal court.

"Momma loves you very much." Celestia said as she placed a basket infront of a door before knocking on it and walking away.

"Huh?" A young unicorn filly said opening the door gasping when she saw the basket.

"What is it Rarity?" Her mother asked coming to the door.

"It's a baby." Rarity said showing her the basket.

"Oh my gosh!" The mother said seeing the unicorn filly.


Celestia knocked on the door and placed the basket holding her second daughter in front of it before running off. When she was out of site a hooded figure ran up and took the basket, running off in the opposite direction before a yellow pegasus mare opened her door. The yellow pegasus looked around before shruging and closing her door.

"Let's see what we got here." The theif said as she ducked into a dark allyway, removing her hood to reviel a blue pegasus mare with a rainbow mane. "What the?" she said seeing the basket contained an orange pegasus filly.


"Hello?" A green earth pony mare asked opening the door to her farm house after hearing somepony knock. "Huh, what's this?" She asked spotting the basket on her porch. "Well would you look at that." The mare said seeing the earth pony filly.

"What ya got there granny?" A orange filly with a blond mane asked as her brother walked up beside her.

"Applejack, Big Mac, say hello to your new sister." The mare said as she brought the basket inside.

Author's Note:

I've been feeling nostalgic so I wrote this.

Let's see who can guess what this is a crossover of.