• Published 3rd May 2017
  • 3,202 Views, 18 Comments

Horses Before Ricks - dereturd

  • ...
13
 18
 3,202

"Shit!"

And Starlight let out a damsel in distress scream. As Rick said, "Shit!" After, Rick and Morty reacted by jumping out into the window and fell for a while until they got caught by a tree while Morty kept screaming for his life.

"Run Morty! We gotta get the fuck outta here!!" Rick yelled while Morty replied by screaming.


Starlight went to the window and watched the two bipedal beings sprint for safety. She then remembered her tubes, she wuickly scurried to her cooler and opened it only to see ice and no tubes. "Oh no.." She mumbled in worry.

"Starlight!" Twilight called her name, as Starlight's scared face looked over to Twilight, who was concerned about her recent call. "Are you okay?" She asked. Her pupil only nodded, Twilight came and held her shoulders. "It's okay, what happened?" She asked.

"They took the tubes!" She replied.

"Oh no." Twilight said in worry. "What did they look like?" Twilight asked.

"Bipedal and clothed."

"You are joking, right?"

"I'm not!"

"Well, we have to investigate quickly. Before they do something wrong with the experiment." Twilight said as she looked out the broken window.



"Shit Morty! We got company!" Rick informed the running Morty. Both were running to hide themselves from the ponies and the Timberwolves up their asses. Rick didn't have much on him since he thought he can get this over with, and fast. But the universe has mistaken his plan and disrupted it. So they were running until they lose their stamina and get chomped on by the Timberwolves.

"Can't you just kick the shit out of them?!" Morty asked frantically.

"I've been to a planet with the same wolves as these shit heads, and they're heavier than usual! So take my advice and give me one of the tubes!" Rick demanded. Morty didn't reply but he tossed him a purple tube. Rick then threw the tube as the glass impacted on the ground, creating a purple puddle of goo. The Timberwilves then stepped onto the puddle, which then a worm came out of the earth and swallowed the four Timberwolves. Afterwards it retracted back to the puddle which then dried out after the worm last made with the air.

"I think we.. lost them." Rick said, as they kept on panting. He then leaned and sat down on the nearby tree to rest. Morty only knelt down and gently placed the tubes on the small rock beside him. After a moment of breathing, Morty finally spoke.

"Rick, what do we do now?"

"We wait out for the day, or we could, run back to the town. While we were falling I saw a town ahead, and we were running away from it. We can walk back there, it's just a few minutes. As long as we don't r-r-run into wolves, or fungi ants, or arachnids."

"I-I don't want giant spiders up my back!"

"Well stop whining and let's start walkin' Morty."


Authorities were swarming Twilight's castle. From Royal Guards to detectives to the Princesses. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna and Princess Cadence. All of them in Twilight's castle. The commotion is mostly coming around Starlight's bedroom. The detectives, even the greatest of them, have no clue how the hell did the two beings enter Starlight's bedroom without causing noise or attraction in the first place. From the description, they didn't look like they have the capability to teleport anywhere.

A detective just ended his conversation to Twilight, Starlight and Spike about their findings. The grey pony walked away as the three Princesses entered the room and spoke to the three with Celestia starting the conversation first.

"I take it, there's no plausible theory on how the culprits managed to sneak in without any noise huh?" The white coated pony asked.

"Yeah, and since they took our chemicals, they would use it for destructive or harmless purposes." Twilight replied.

"Let's hope for the best." Celestia reassured.

"In the meantime, we should try and find a way on their whereabouts. I can try and find them through dreams." Luna said.

"Auntie Celestia here would send out drones and scouts throughout the forest if they happen to not camp out the night." Cadence said. Celestia happily agreeing by nodding to her suggestion.

"We will take care of this Starlight. You three go rest. Let us handle this." Celestia said, taking her hoof to Starlight's shoulder.

"Thank you Princess Celestia." Starlight thanked, as the two ponies and the dragon started their rest while the guards and police cleared out of the building.

'Why does the one in the lab coat look familiar?' Luna thought.


"Rick, could we stop for a while and eat or somethin'?" Morty whined, making Rick groan.

"Morty, i-*urp*-if you wanna hunt. Go ahead. But don't come and find me after roasting a grape noodle or whatever." Rick replied, drinking again from his flask. After moments of walking, the duo heard a low growl near them. Rick sure had to diss on Morty this time. "Jeez, are you really that hungry?"

"That wasn't me!" Morty yelled, as the growl had more volume in it. Both looked around cautiously and worryingly. They both have no way of defending themselves, and they're limited to the chemicals they stole since they only have 3 left. A yellow pair of eyes stood out in the dark. They quickly noticed the bright overlay, they started to step away as the eyes started to come out and reveal a.. lion with bat wings, and a scorpion tail on it's back?

Rick knew what the hybrid was and mumbled what it was. "Manticore." With that said, they ran and the manticore roared. The roar was really loud. I mean, REALLY, loud. It can be heard all the way into town. The manticore galloped, it was fast. Fast enough to catch up to the duo. Morty knew he had to save themselves, so he had tubes on his arm, and on the other hand is an orange tube. He was about to throw it when Rick stopped him. "Morty no! We can't have rainbow essence if you throw that!"

"Are you crazy Rick?! We're gonna die if I don't throw this-! WOAH!!" Morty screamed, as the manticore grabbed Morty by the shirt. He was flailing him around, it was about to rip off Morty's shirt. Rick then had to make a move by dropkicking the manticore. Making him drop Morty and get staggered. Rick then grabbed Morty as the duo ran far to a safe distance. Where they could have time to talk before the hybrid would take a chunk.

"Do you have the tubes?" Rick asked. Morty raised his shirt and still had two tubes. "Where's the other one?" Morty opened his right hand and it was still intact and the chemical was still there. "Good. We should try and stay here for a while."

"What?! Why?!" Morty yelled but the tone was still low.

"Because that manticore is an alpha. It has a darker coat and did a loud ass roar. It also has a loud sense of hearing. So one snake hisses, the alpha's head twitches." Rick informed.

"Aw jeez." Morty said.

ROAR!!

The manticore basically jumpscared the two, and there was nowhere else to run. Either way they were sitting. They try to get up, the manticore will just swipe them.

"Well, it's over Morty." Rick muttered, who was nonchalant at the current scenario as Morty was horrified at his statement.

Suddenly, the manticore POOFED away by a pop. The duo were relieved but confused, it meant that there was another entity nearby. So they're guard was up the charts.

Then there was a tall looming shadow behind them. Rick was worried, Morty was scared. So it looks like they were left with a choice to only look behind them. They both turned tail only to see a draconeques taking a scaring stance. Which then thrusted forward and attempted to scare them.

"Boo!"

Morty yelped and retracted, while Rick looked at the familiar draconeques. He now remembered. He spat out his name then.

"Discord?" Rick asked.

"Rick?" Discord asked back.