• Published 25th Feb 2016
  • 14,319 Views, 22,609 Comments

Silver Glow's Journal - Admiral Biscuit



Silver Glow takes an opportunity to spend a year at an Earth college, where she'll learn about Earth culture and make new friends.

  • ...
100
 22,609
 14,319

PreviousChapters Next
December 31 [Last Day in Equestria]

December 31

I think the train left the station late 'cause everypony was hugging and saying their goodbyes on the platform. It was kind of weird watching out the window as the train pulled out of the station, knowing that I wouldn't be back for a year. We can keep in touch, though; we're allowed to write back and forth.

I hope I remembered to pack everything I need. I don't know if I can get pony things on Earth, and it takes forever to mail things back and forth.

I met a couple of the other exchange girls on the train. It was true, what Chestnut had said—there weren't any other pegasuses.

One of the other girls said that we were going to be put up at a hotel for the night, 'cause we'd get into the city too late. Another girl said that there would be rooms at the exchange building. It turned out the first girl was right; we got to share rooms at the hotel. My roommate is named Aquamarine; she's an Earth Pony from Ponyville, which is a small farming town near Canterlot.

She's pretty nice. We're going to nearby schools, so maybe we'll get a chance to visit each other. Humans also have telephones which are like telegraphs but you can talk on them. I can't wait to try a real one out.

PreviousChapters Next