• Published 25th Feb 2016
  • 14,317 Views, 22,609 Comments

Silver Glow's Journal - Admiral Biscuit



Silver Glow takes an opportunity to spend a year at an Earth college, where she'll learn about Earth culture and make new friends.

  • ...
100
 22,609
 14,317

PreviousChapters Next
August 21 [Meghan's Toy]

August 21

Meghan woke me up by nibbling on my ear and I slapped her with my tail but she didn't stop, so I licked her and then pushed her away with my hoof so that I could rest my head on her breast. As soon as I did, she started chewing on my other ear and ran her finger over my fetlock, tickling me right at the joint. I mumbled that she was too eager this morning and she said that she'd been good until ten, but now she thought it was time to wake up even if we didn't get out of bed yet.

So I told her to make me and she slid her hand long my back and then ran her finger along the underside of my dock and I slapped her with my tail again and then rolled on my back and said that I didn't feel like doing anything yet this morning so she'd have to motivate me and she said she could do that and got on all fours and started kissing her way down my belly.

Then she said that she had something in her bag that she wanted to show and I said that this was a very strange time, but she said that I should trust her. So she reached down in her bag and got out a toy that was shaped just like a stallion and she said that if I wanted to we could take turns.

It looked like a real Equestrian stallion and she said that it was modeled after one so I was kind of curious where she'd gotten it and she said that she'd show me later but now wasn't a good time and I said that I'd told her the same thing about playing show-and-tell while her hand was under my tail, so she stuck her tongue out at me and said that we'd look later after I'd decided if it felt as good as it looked.

We didn't get out of bed until almost noon, and after we took a shower together she said that we ought to make breakfast and I said that I didn't have much food left, 'cause I was leaving on my trip tomorrow and I hadn't wanted my food to spoil while I was gone, and I'd been thinking that we could go to Nina's. She said that she'd noticed that yesterday and so she'd bought some more for me.

So she taught me to make hash browns, which was pretty easy, and we also made scrambled eggs and waffles too. It was too much for both of us to eat, so she put the leftovers in the electric icebox and then asked me if I still wanted to go to her uncle's hot tub even after I'd gotten to use one at the resort.

I said that if she didn't want to we could do something else, but that it would be nice to relax and talk together and that was a fun place to do it although I had spent so much time in the water yesterday that I was a little worried that I might turn into a seapony.

Meghan said that she still wanted to, so she used her portable telephone to order an Uber-car to take us there and since the Uber-car wasn't coming for an hour, she turned on my computer and said that she'd show me where she'd found her stallion-toy.

The company was called Bad Dragon, and they had all sorts of different shapes and sizes and they even had artificial mares as well, which I was sort of curious about, so she opened that page and it had a description of the mare it was modeled after. I was kind of surprised that it wasn't Cayenne.

Maybe she doesn't know about these, and I said that I ought to tell her because she'd probably like it if people were buying toys that looked like her.

I decided that I wanted one, too, and Meghan said that she'd buy it for me and she showed me all the different options, and I said that I liked the one that she had. There were a couple of different colors to choose from, and also different sizes as well. And so she ordered one that I thought I'd like, and said that when I got back from my trip it would be waiting for me.

She put her stretchy sock-dress back on without underwear again and tugged it down over her thighs and I waited until her portable telephone said that the Uber-Car was almost outside and then pushed it back up with my muzzle and she said that I was being mean and if I wasn't going to behave myself she was going to put on panties and I said that I couldn't help myself and when she pulled it down again I pushed it back up then kissed her and went out the front door holding my tail up.

Sometimes it was good to be bad.

When she got into the Uber-Car, her face was pretty red and she punched me lightly on the shoulder and then folded down the little armrest that was between the seats. And she mouthed the word 'behave' at me, so I stuck out my tongue at her.

She had to wiggle around a little bit in the seat to get her skirt to cover her all the way, and I think that the driver noticed, 'cause he kept looking back in the mirror.

He dropped us off at her uncle's house and she waited until he'd turned around in the driveway and gone back down the street before she opened the gate to the back and we walked around to the hot tub, and then the two of us got the cover off of it and I hopped right in and sat on the little bench. Meghan leaned down and kissed my forehead and then said that now that she was outside she wasn't as sure about this as she had been, 'cause the sky was overcast and it was a little bit windy and maybe it was going to rain.

I didn't think it would, and I told her so. Then she reminded me that I hadn't checked the weather and I said that I could probably fly up and look although the house was pretty close to the airport, so I'd have to be really careful since I didn't have any of my flight gear with me. I didn't even have my portable telephone; I'd left that back at the apartment.

Then she said that if I wasn't worried about the weather, than she wasn't either, so she pulled off her dress and got into the hot tub and sat down next to me and we leaned back and watched the clouds rolling overhead for a little bit.

She asked if this was really what it was like at the resort, and I said that the hot tub was bigger and there were more people in it but that they just sat around talking and sunning themselves. I said that in a lot of ways people and ponies were mostly the same, and when we were relaxing it seemed like conversations were just gossip or nothing that was really important.

Meghan said that she was going to miss the summer—that when I got back from vacation it would almost be time to go to school and she didn't know what we were going to do then. So my ears dropped and I thought that she was thinking she didn't want to sleep with me any more, but she said she wasn't going to have her apartment any more, and I wouldn't have mine, either, and it wasn't fair to our roommates to kick them out so we could have sex.

Well, I hadn't really thought about that. But I said that we'd think of something when the time came. Maybe we could get a hotel room on the weekend like Peggy and her boyfriend had, and that would be a lot of fun because it would be kind of like being in the sky if we had the windows open. Or just hide somewhere out in the woods like my sister sometimes did, and like me and Aric had.

And I said that we shouldn't think about that right now anyway; I said I'd rather snuggle with her in the hot tub and not think about the future, and she said that she thought that was a good idea.

Then I said that if I had my flight gear and if there was only one layer of clouds that was not too thick and if the wind wasn't blowing them along I could clear out a spot so that we'd have sunshine, and Meghan said that if her aunt had wheels she'd be a wagon and then she started giggling.

We stayed in the hot tub for a couple of hours and then when we decided that it was probably time to get out and go home so that we could get dinner and I could get ready for my trip, neither of us wanted to. She thought that we'd get cold pretty quickly once we were out of the hot tub and there wasn't a good way to warm up, and I'd been thinking the same thing. I think if the water had been cooler it wouldn't have been so bad, but it was so nice and warm.

So I said that I'd get out first and I could get a robe for her and put it on right as she got out of the water and before she could stop me I jumped over the edge and took a couple of steps away from the hot tub so I wouldn't splash her as I shook off.

I brought over a towel for her, and put a second one across my back to help dry me off, and then I got out a robe and I carried it over and she said it was like having her own personal butler. And she climbed out and put the robe on, then started drying her legs off with the towel.

If her uncle had had a sauna we could have gone in there and that would have dried us off really quick.

Once she was mostly dry and had put her boots back on, she crouched down and dried me off, then she said that it shouldn't feel this cold since it was in the seventies but it felt a lot colder without the sun. And she took off her robe and hung it back up and then put on her dress again and asked me if I was going to be good and leave it down or if I wanted to push it up again.

I told her that I'd be good and wait for it to go up on its own this time, and she said that she hoped it didn't happen when she didn't want it to.

We had to wait a little bit until the Uber-Car came to get us and she braided my tail while we were waiting and tied it with a hair-tie she had in her purse. Then she said that we should go to dinner somewhere and said that we could decide where now or when we were in the car. I said that I would be happy going anywhere she wanted to as long as she didn't drink too many Long Island Ice Teas because she had to work in the morning. And she said that we could go to Olde Peninsula and only have one beer each, and maybe a second for dessert and that would be plenty, so when the Uber-Car came she told him that we were going somewhere else and he was a little bit grumpy about that but he took us anyway.

Their food was just as good as before, and we shared a vegetarian pizza because we'd both decided that we wanted to have dessert after the meal and didn't want to be too full. I had a dark and stormy drink and Meghan had a Moscow Mule, and we almost didn't get drinks at all because I didn't have my identification but one of the waiters remembered me from before and said that it was okay for me to drink.

And since our dinner had been a little bit light, we got two desserts and shared them: a chocolate cake and a peanut butter pie and we both agreed that that was a little too sweet and sugary. Meghan said that we'd have to walk home to work off all the extra energy.

So we did, and it was really nice evening for walking. The sky was pretty dark 'cause of all the clouds so the street lights were on even though it was early for them. And once we got off the main road and were walking up Academy Street, it was pretty peaceful.

She said that she wanted to rest her legs a little bit since her boots weren't made for walking, and so we sat on the lawn just in front of the crabs fucking, and I thought how strange it was that Meghan had a pair of boots that weren't comfortable to walk in. If I got a set of shoes, I'd be pretty mad if they weren't comfortable on my hooves. So I asked her why she had them and she said that they were sexy.

We sat there for a little bit until she said that now she had to pee, so we'd better hurry up and get the rest of the way to my apartment.

When we did I flew up and around to the balcony so that I could let Meghan in but I hadn't made it halfway down the stairs before she came up—I'd forgotten that she had a key.

Meghan went right to the bathroom and I set out my saddlebags and started to put my things in them. There wasn't much I was going to need, I didn't think; I wanted my Bible and so I put that in, and also my book of Kipling's poetry because that seemed like a good thing to have on a trip. And I was starting to gather up all my flight gear when Meghan came back out of the bathroom wearing just her boots and I decided that I could finish packing in the morning.

PreviousChapters Next