• Published 1st Mar 2016
  • 3,792 Views, 67 Comments

Outlast Dazzling - Darkness Moon



After the battle of the bands, the Dazzlings seek ways to make ends meet by paying a visit to Mount Massive's psychiatric hospital

  • ...
5
 67
 3,792

The Sewerage

After escaping from big, fat man, Aria and Sonata were now in yet another completely dark sewer, with only the night vision from Aria's camera for orientation. There were bodies hanging from the pipes, but they managed to find another ladder, only this time it went up. They climbed carefully, the place now was light and could see better, but were still in the sewer tunnels.

"We must find a way out of the sewer," Aria said.

"O-okay," said Sonata nervous.

"Shut up. We'll be fine," Aria said, taking her hand.

On one side was a striped door leading to another culvert, but this was closed.

"Over here," Aria said, pulling Sonata and going in the opposite direction.

It was a large hall, but luckily it was lit up. They moved forward.

"I hope Dagi is okay," Sonata said.

"She'll be fine," Aria said.

"How are you so sure?" asked Sonata.

"I just am," Aria said.

"But she's out there alone. And if she's..."

"Don't say it," Aria said in a firm tone.

"But it's true... she is alone," Sonata said mournfully.

Aria did not want to admit that Adagio could be dead. She was trying to stay positive, for Sonata.

"Maybe she is not alone," Aria said.

"Eh?" said Sonata confused.

"Maybe she met her co-worker, he'll protect her," Aria said.

"R-Really, you think that?" asked Sonata.

She didn't, but if she could reassure Sonata even a little, it would suffice.

"Of course. But we have to look for them. Okay?" Aria said.

"Okay. Where do we go?" Sonata said more quietly.

After walking for a few moments, they came to another large pipe, but this was blocked by huge rocks. There was also a gray door on their left.

"Over here" Aria said.

They investigated and found what looked like a storage room, there was a gap in front with a mattress, as if someone lived here. Luckily, there were stairs that lead the ladies down.

"C'mon, Sonata," Aria said.

"I don't want to get lost" scared Sonata said.

"We have to try, we-" Aria said pulling her arm.

No choice, they fell again to another culvert.

The water had a reddish color, it surely blood. In front of them, a pair of signs pointed in different directions. Male Ward and Female Ward.

"We should go to the girl's side" said Sonata.

"Fine" Aria said.

But unfortunately, it was closed, so they went on the other side.
As they went, bodies were hanging from the pipes. Some of the intestines looked like they had been irrigated with water mixed with blood. They moved past as swiftly as they could, even if it meant they had to swim through some of the water mixture; finally, they found some stairs leading up.
Luckily, there was no more sewage, now they were in a room with boxes and broken furniture, they walked up to a series of tunnels. But the more they advanced, more they were lost.

"Where are we?" asked Sonata.

"I think we're close" Aria said.

The termal tunnel stairs and in the end .... More sewage.

"Oh shit" angry Aria said.

"I don't want to be here, it smells really bad" Sonata said, covering her nose.

Aria inched to see that there was only one way to go, thankfully there was light, they followed the road until they ran out of light. The cries of suffering men could be heard, as if they were being dismembered. Aria lit up the night vision and followed the cries. They came to another path, much like the previous one.

"Haven't we been here before?" asked Sonata.

"It seems like it. But this one is a little different from the before," Aria said.

They climbed the stairs together, meeting other tunnel's hall.

"Now what we do?"

"The Male Ward must come out to the main floor somewhere," Aria said.

The next path went right, down another corridor. This lead to some metal tables and overturned beds that blocked the path ahead.

"We're stuck again," Sonata said.

"There must be another way out," Aria said.

Examining the place, Aria found a small entrance behind a piece of iron furniture.

"Come, help me," Aria said pushing the cabinet.

"Okay," Sonata said.

Between the two of them, they managed to move the object, unblocking the door.
They entered and saw a prisoner whose head had been shaved with his arms bound and his eyes and mouth bandaged. He seemed unaware of their presence.
Since Sonata was scared, Aria took her, leaving through a door.
They ended up in another hallway, they moved, entering another room, finding nothing; they went another way, a corridor with stairs going up, locked by a door.
They were walking for hours, from room to room, aisle by aisle. Until they found a vent to another room.
It was a huge hospital room with beds surrounded by curtains. There were bodies and blood everywhere, the place was infested with bugs and rats; it was sickening.
Aria luckily found a vent to yet another room; They climbed and ended up in a room where there was a sleeping security guard. They ignored him and moved on. Walking between rooms and corridors, they find a laundry area and an elevator that could go up.

"We have to get in," Aria said.

"But Ari..." Sonata said.

"It's the only way Sonata," Aria said.

"Okay," Sonata said.
Once inside the lift, they went up to a kitchen, but could not get out. The door would not open.

"But what...?" Aria said.

The elevator rose again, at least one floor above.

When the gate opened, they found themselves in one of the many rooms like where they had been before. But this looked different.

"Where are we?" asked Sonata.

"I do not know, and I do not plan to stay," Aria said.

At the end of the room she saw a door.

"Let's get out of here," Aria said.

Sonata rushed to her side, taking her hand; Aria did not seem to be bothered by this. She knew Sonata frightened easily, and now be in a place like this, she was probably scared to death.
She opened the door slightly to make sure the coast was clear. It was completely dark, and right when they were about to leave....

"Here we are, then..."

They quickly retreated. The lights came on and they could see two people, one of them looked stranger, obviously another sick person, bare from the waist up, but the other one looked different.

"Thanks so much for coming by. We'll begin your consultation in a moment, I'll just need a second to wash up and... Oh ... home movies! ... And it'll give us a chance to talk. "

As the sick looking man washed his hands, they saw another man in a wheelchair, a man with normal clothes. Aria managed to see the wheelchair man carrying a camera like hers. Could he be the coworker Adagio was looking for?

"You know... I'm a bit worried how much time you've been spending with Father Martin, I know..."

the sick man walked away from the wheelchair man a little before he continued talking.

"I hope you haven't been letting him confuse you with his holier-than-thou bible thumping."

They watched the man with the normal clothes look around while the sick man walk toward him with a long object.

"No offense to the man, but I sometimes worry he might just be a little bit... crazy," he said and walked away again. "It's understandable, people get scared, they're as like to turn to God as anything else."

Aria and Sonata now recognize the objects as instruments of torture were more for threatening than for test.

"God died with the gold standard. We're on to more concrete faith now. You have to rob Paul to pay Peter, there is no other way. Murder in it's simplest form, but what happens when all the money is gone?"

He walks away again. Sonata thinks she can hear the wheelchair man breathing hard.

"Well, money becomes a matter of faith. And that's what I'm here for. To make you believe... "

They watch in horror as the sick man puts short pliers to one of the wheelchair man's fingers. Aria and Sonata turn to avoid seeing the man cry out.

"You paying attention?! Don't pass out on me, there's still a lot for you to absorb."

Sonata covered her ears to avoid hearing the poor man suffer.

"There. Better now, right? Do you understand what we achieved here? We made the consumer into the means of production. This thing is going to sell itself!"

In the end, the patient was leaving the man alone. They watched the poor man leave the chair, hurry to the sink, and fill it with blood and vomit. After taking his camera, he left the room.

"A-Aria..." scared Sonata said.

"What is it Sonata? Shut up, we will get out of here," Aria said, stroking her hair. "We must continue, but do not get away from me, understand?" Aria said.

"I don't know if I can…"

"I know you can. Nata, you can do it, please..." Aria said pleadingly.

"It's been a long time since you called me that" Sonata said, smiling a little.

"I know," Aria said, smiling a bit too. "Stay with me. Okay?" she asked.

"I will," Sonata said.

And with that said, they left the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunset and Adagio roamed outside the prison yard, the fog did not allow them to see well even with the camera it was unfortunately difficult, but there seemed to be no alternative nearby. They continued to finish in the prison block. They had been walking for hours; Sunset was looking for a way out, but was concerned that Adagio did not say a word since they escaped the cannibal. They ended up in a confined space, there were some stairs up.

"You have to climb," Sunset said.

Adagio did so but said nothing. They climbed to end up in another courtyard, surrounded by a maze of gates, full of fog, they continued to advance until finally reaching a basketball court.

"At least they can work out," Sunset said.

Again, Adagio said nothing. Sunset began to worry about how far they had walked when she saw a ladder into a control tower.

"Come on," said Sunset, followed by Adagio.

They walked around the court until they could reach the staircase leading to one of the control towers. They walked through another maze, ending in another tower. Again they went, and found a back door inward.

"We must go back," said Sunset about to open the door, but stopped when she saw that Adagio did not follow.

"Adagio?" called Sunset.

Adagio was on the railing of the tower, gripping the tube with a deadpan look to the horizon.
For Sunset, it had been too much distance traveled since they last spoke, but the siren had not said a word.

"Listen, I..."

"Don't say it," Adagio said. "Don't do it."

"But…"

"You were right. It's my fault. I myself was condemned to this world and I dragged my friends into it," Adagio said. "And now I brought them to this hell," she said.

"They will be fine," said Sunset, moving a little closer.

"How do you know? There is no way they have survived," Adagio said.

"I just know. Plus, they're your friends, I'm sure they're out there looking for you," Sunset said.

"I do not see why they would," Adagio said.

"Because you need are their leader. I can see that you are like a big sister to them," Sunset said.

"You really think they're looking for me?" asked a doubtful Adagio.

"Of course," said Sunset smiling.

"Thank you, Sunset," Adagio said with a small smile.

"If you do not mind me asking again, why did you come here?" said Sunset.

"To get into what I do not care for: another stupid plan," Adagio said.

"What do you mean?" asked Sunset.

"I read an email from a colleague, a stranger us sent to investigate here. I thought I could get good money for exposing this company," Adagio said.

"I know," Sunset said quietly.

"What?" Adagio said.

"The person who sent you that email was my friend. Waylon Park," Sunset said.

"Are you sure?" Adagio said.

"Very sure. And now he's out there trying to survive. Like your partner. What's their name? "Asked Sunset.

"Uphsur. Miles Upshur," Adagio said.

"Then you have to find him. And your friends too. Everything will be fine," Sunset said smiling.

"And your friend too," Adagio said, smiling back.

Suddenly, Adagio looked at Sunset's injured arm, she tore a piece of cloth and approached.

"What are you-?"

"Don't talk" said Adagio, bandaging her arm. "Better?"

"Better. Thank you," said Sunset happily.

"Yeah, whatever" said Adagio, looking away, blushing.

Sunset smiled at her reaction.

"We have to go" Sunset said.

"Okay," Adagio said.

When they manage to enter the prison tower, they advanced to find a control room with a broken radio.

"What we do?" Adagio said.

"Let's get out of here," Sunset said.

Both went, continuing to advance until they reach a striped door. They entered and found some letters written on the wall that said, "Down the drain."

"We must go down," Sunset said. "You ready?" she asked.

"I am," said Adagio sure this time.

They went down, but this time, prepared for what would come.

Author's Note:

A big thanks to my friend Seventeen
without it, could not bring these chapters.

THE FIRST MEETING OF DR. TRAGER !!!!! (With Aryan and sonata) XD XD XD

I thought not end quickly the next part: D

Now Aria and Sonata clashed with Trager xD

And it seems that Adagio and Sunset resolved some of their differences ^^

I hope this fanfic liking them. I do it with love for you.

See you next time! Take carer!

BYE! BYE! : D: D