• Published 26th Feb 2016
  • 2,559 Views, 29 Comments

Cosmic friendship - Kamen rider yokai



I should never have bought that Astro switch! Now I'm on the moon with nightmare moon and after putting up with her for a thousand years I just hope what damage control I did holds out because zoidarts are appearing and it's up to me to stop them.

  • ...
14
 29
 2,559

Purifacation and Explinations

I shook my head with a hidden smile as luna acted out the prank going as the isolation crazed nightmare moon after sending Celestia to the sun for a bit. I took the time to see how the mane six and Spike looked in this world. While humaniod the easy to spot traits I was familiar with was reasurring. Applejack definitely looked the part of a farm girl. Pinkie oddly wore her human counterpart's exact outfit. Rainbow actually wore a blue bodysuit with a white vest over it and wore white boots. Twilight was in the outfit she gets in the human version of equestria. Rarity wore a distinct purple silk dress while Fluttershy looked at home in the green sweater and tan skirt combo. Spike wore a white shirt and blue shorts being nearly as tall as twilight so he looked her age. Maybe there was hope of him catching Rarity's love in this world.

Nyxne was lent to luna for use to the trial of kindness. I managed to help her with her transformations to not make a mistake no way could we condone a real manticor for this. That would go to far. Even used a illusion of the thorn for it. But right now I watched as the scene played out like clockwork. Luna as nightmare moon making her appearence after Celestia was discovered to be missing the ponies panicking while luna acted confused that no one knew who she was until Twilight revealed the name nightmare moon, her proclaiming eternal night and then taking off as panic happened in the town hall. I slipped to the everfree where we got ready to give them the trials of harmony.

Soon pinkie banished fear with laughter and it took us and our will not to join the heart song, fluttershy 'helped' the 'injured manticor' which let me discreetly bring nyxne back to her pokeball, applejack saved Twilight from the cliff, rainbow ignored the shadow bolts temptation but for some reason they stuck around me hidden even after luna release the illusion. I sure hope they were not like the eyecons from ghost. I could faintly see each contained a lunar astro switch so more like the shift cars used by next drive and the roimude at least.

I meant it the shadow bolts were still arround. The leader held the crescent moon switch so I'm guessing they used the names of the lunar astro switches as their names. The other two had quarter and new moon switches. Considering they were made by Luna's cosmic energy for the switches I was pretty sure they count her as their mother.

"What a let down I was so sure she would be a good member of our team! The colors from her would have been a nice addition to our routine! Being blue and grey is starting to get a bit dull for us" said crescent moon pulling off her cowl and I blinked seeing she looked like a light blue and grey version of spitfire.

Wait what?

"Okay how long have you three been sentient like this" I asked narrowing my eyes at them.

We were currently hidden in the throne room of the castle and the three cosmic energy construct pegasus trio shared a look.

"Truthfully? About 6 years ago. We each was nearby a pegasus and picked up some of their cosmic energy that was being produced I ended up taking up almost everything off the one I was near in terms of mind and personality. About a month later I sensed these two and together we became these. Ever since we been practicing as a actual team. Our other sibling is currently copying the cyan pegasus just by being near her. And just call her neo moon there new moon would be strange as a name" said crescent pointing to the mare that I noticed resembled daring do in looks. The last mare was resembling to my surprise fluttershy and like crescent all were varying shades of blue and gray or in quarter's case silver.

"So what do you think of luna considering her cosmic energy created your switches" I asked curious.

"She's our mother. While our looks are of other ponies our 'dna' is based on hers but until recently it was only half complete. When we came to free mother from the moon we found another source of cosmic energy connected to hers" said crescent and I had a good idea what she was talking about.

"Wait your saying half of your 'dna' is from me!" I asked surprised and I felt nyxne and nocturne giggle at this.

"Oh so that's what the other source was! That makes a lot of sense" noted quarter with a grin and made the fist in Palm movement of getting something.

I deadpanned with neo as we stared at them.

"I could have told you that you two it was obvious as he was right with mother" said neo her tone a slight annoyed bit as I got the impression she was the logical of the three with the eldest being the level headed if bit childish one and the final one being the calm one. That meant full moon was going to be the energetic passionate one considering her base was rainbow dash the element of loyalty after all.

Luckily I had constructed a gate switch for when I found someplace to use to get back to the rabbit hutch.

We quieted down when we heard the sound of teleportation and watched as luna and twilight had their 'showdown'. The constant dodging, Twilight learning teleportation. Luna shattering the husks of the elements and then the other five arriving before Twilight did her elements speech and I could see behind the mask of fear that luna knew our prank had succeeded. I couldn't wait to see their reactions to the whole act.

With a bright flash luna was back to her blue like self as her armor had been blasted off. She now looked like a teenager version and her star like mane had became blue hair.

It wasn't long until the new element bearers woke up and Celestia in a holy madina outfit arrived did I make my appearence with the shadow bolts and nyxne and nocturne amused expressions on out faces.

"Very good acting Luna! Our prank worked! Sorry it resulted in you being deaged a bit! But at least we managed to get you free from that form" I said helping her up.

The shadow bolts giggled at the expressions from everyone including Luna's sister which ranged from shock and confusion.

"Hold on you mean to say the nightmare moon personality was all an act!" Said Twilight wide eyed.

"Yeah that used to be real when she got sent to the moon. If I hadn't been sent there a minute before her and managed to talk some sense into her she would have still acted like that for real. I had to help her get over the realazation eternal night was a bad idea. She didn't think things through. Been giving her therapy for 200 years!" I said with a laugh.

"We took advantage of a possible prophecy created out of what remaining history to finally get me out of my nightmare moon form. As I was no longer connected to the elements we figured my sister wasn't as well so we took into account new bearers" informed luna.

"I helped out a bit as well I was the manticor and I used a illusion on you to think the thorn was completely real. I also did the illusions on those trees" said nyxne from my shoulder.

"These three also helped out though they did honestly want you to be part of their team dash their colors apparently get dull during their routines. And luna these three are sentient they are actually the astro switches that opened the seal keeping us on the moon" I said as the fourth appeared looking like a white and silver version of rainbow with the same eyes as luna looking herself over.

"And there is full moon, remind me to find away to take those switches out of you four you deserve to be real ponies and not constructs from cosmic energy" I said giving the four a look.

"Sure! I definitely want to be my own person!" Nodded full moon with a smirk.

"Cosmic energy?" Asked Celestia confused.

"The energy of space you and luna are able to use it due to your direct connection to the moon and sun. It exactly makes up half your power and is why you are practically immortal" I explained.

"But why were you on the moon sir? I doubt you were there on your will" asked applejack.

"That's because I wasnt. I unknowingly bought some enchanted items in my universe and as magic doesn't exist on earth usually I couldn't counter it and found myself on the moon. Just as I was getting my bearings luna here appeared right on top of me. As a result I had to stay there as my own cosmic energy got connected to hers. That made the seal keeping her on the moon also keep me up there. Normally humans like me live for at most a century but because my own cosmic energy connected to Luna's own via her magic my life span was now the same as hers. The dimensional magic that brought me here altered my body into being able to produce cosmic energy itself. I had to be careful of cosmic energy build up. The amount my body produced kept growing until it matched Luna's level. We think it was because I was being tuned to this universe and had luna act as a stabilizer for my existance" I informed.

"As for the question on who we are my trainer is jack saraph, I'm nyxne the wyvern is nocturne and these four are neo, crescent, quarter and full moon. As they were made from fragments of Luna's cosmic energy and magic their Luna's kids" said nyxne with a snicker.

"Apparently they gained sentience six years ago so while the source of their bodies are a thousand years old their really six years old. They just took on forms from trace amounts of cosmic energy around them. We researched cosmic energy and found magic has quite trace amounts of them. So used magic in the air was drawn to the items that created them. They also picked up personalities of their own based off the cosmic energy they absorbed" I said in explination using my rainbow aura like cosmic energy to remove the lunar switches while keeping the four fillies alive as real pegasi and also made their bodies reflect their minds.

"There now they can have a chance to grow up like they should instead of being kids in the bodies of adults" I said handing the switches back to luna.

"Hmm you know full moon and quarter moon don't make good names do they? I know how about I go by hunter moon while quarter goes by harvest" said full or rather hunter moon with a frown at first then excited by the second half.

"Fits us quite well at least" nodded harvest with a gentle smile.

And yep they had blank flanks from what I see at least their clothes were enchanted to gain markings matching their actual cutie mark in placement and shape on their clothes. I learned that from luna.

"So your from another universe" asked Twilight curious.

"Yep though don't think that just because my world doesn't have magic normally there isn't a supernatural element. There have been reports of spirits every few years at most. Now how about we get back to the town and get to celebrating I think these girls need to get to know each other and catch up after all" I said pointing to luna looking at the six year olds with a shocked expression as Celestia was amused at having four neices by blood. Though by their sudden shocked expression and look at me I knew they just found out my dna was added to them.

"Trust me that was a shock to me as well it was because my cosmic energy is still connected to Luna's when they arrived" I said to them confusing the mane six.

"Turned out those four had only Luna's dna so they were about half complete and when they got us from the moon they connected back with Luna's cosmic energy and considering the state both ours are in they ended up using my dna to be complete. I knew luna for a thousand years but I don't know if we have that kind of bond" I explained to them and they nodded in understanding.

We started to head back to Ponyvile with fluttershy wanting to know more about nyxne and I explained she was a zorua from yet another universe with humans and was part of a community of creatures known as pokemon. "Her pokeball which is kind of a home for her was one of the items that brought me here and like me was infused with cosmic energy giving her the ability to talk and use elemental abilities. Normally zorua can learn telepathic abilities so not much has changed in that instance" I said before demonstrating by returning her and then letting her out.

"Like me she can't breath in space so I had to keep her in the pokeball until we got back to the rabbit hutch the lunar station me and luna lived in when I arrived. Nocturne though was lucky to get the ability to breath in the void so luna enjoyed helping her exercise on the moon. Cosmic energy tends to be a random effect" I said and twilight was already making notes and talking with luna about their Research on cosmic energy.

She then started taking notes on the other things I taught luna such as my world's history and about the kamen riders. When they got to fourze they all looked to me confused.

"Yeah that was the main reason I got cosmic energy I bought a astro switch to go with the replicas of the other switches and the driver I owned. The dimensional warp altered them into the genuine devices but right now I can access a few switches. Like the original fourze I get stronger with friendship. I have to learn to handle different personalities and get along with them in order to unlock other switches. There were 40 in total used by the original fourze and I can use at best eight switches" I explained.

"You were dressed as Fourze at the time and yes that outfit he is wearing was another of the enchanted items. Fourze was pretty much a body suit like armor from what I saw so he didn't have his original clothes on him when he arrived but that. Luckily he woke up wearing it as his replica outfit had vanished on arrival" said luna as she saw Rarity about to ask about my outfit.

"I was lucky I did get the outfit it would have been strange enough" I said.

"Nocturne was another of the items having been a plush toy I guess the magic made her flesh and blood on arrival" I said as the wyvern grew back to fill size and flying with rainbow dash.

"She's more like a familiar then a pet just as nyxne is my partner" I added at their wide eyed looks.

"Mass shifting is one of her abilities with cosmic energy isn't it" asked Twilight making a note.

"Yep. Hey Celestia do you mind if I get a teaching job I'm currently the only expert besides luna that knows about cosmic energy though I would hold off on creating astro switches if I was you until you manage to learn how to seperate cosmic energy from your magic" I said to the solar princess making her blush at bring that easily read.

"So tell us about these zoidarts jack what is so bad about them" asked Celestia.

"You remember when luna went nightmare? You don't know this but the reason she was trapped in that form was because she unknowingly corrupted half her cosmic energy. Like magic it's influenced by emotions. Her case though is different. Much like her charge Luna's dark side is a part of her. Her nightmare moon form is the reflection of her dark side of the moon. She can turn into it at will but with negative emotions corrupting the cosmic energy she got stuck in that state. Zoidarts are created by negative cosmic energy and are normally based on constellations seen at night. Their elites are the twelve horoscopes like Aquarius and cancer. The twelve zodiac constellations. Just watch out for Geminai the twins. That one usually splits it's host between the yin and yang and have the one mostly in control like the good side be slowly taken over by the dark in a type of reverse switch. I'm working on a way to tell the two halfs apart just in case" I said.

"So they are evil monsters right" asked celestia.

"No they are more like mutations for a pony or human and if you see their original normal body fall out covered in webs while the zoidarts form becomes seperate with their mind in it they become living bombs. Best place to defeat them is high in the atmosphere where no one can get hurt and the switch used ends up falling to the ground. As Fourze my driver can purify the cosmic energy into positive and make the zoidarts switch implode. If you hear last one that's when it's possible to defeat them without killing the switch user. Luna don't have to worry about losing her sanity because her dark side actually makes her immune to the normal side effects of using the zoidarts switches. After a while it's like a drug. I'm going to need a kind of structure like a shed to create a gate to the rabbit hutch so I can show you what I mean. While the originals are destroyed the zoidarts switches will eventually come to this world as the fourze driver was built to counter them. By looking at the constellation on their body I can know what abilities they have and know what to counter with" I said seriously.

"What do you mean" asked Celestia worried.

"Because a orginazation called foundation x had remade the zoidarts tech and knowing my luck when I got pulled to this universe the remade switches did as well" I said with a frown.

"Meaning there might be a hidden group secretly using them" said Celestia realizing what I'm getting at.

"Correct and when I heard about the elements of harmony and knowing they would need new bearers I constructed rider systems for them to use if they can't use the elements for some reason" I said quietly to her looking at the mane six.

She nodded as it made sense the elements tended to be random with their targets as they turned discord to stone but sent her sister to the moon. Soon the summer sun celebration went and Celestia introduced us to the kingdom and yes that included her neices. When confusion went through the crowd I explained cosmic energy and that the four were born from Luna's cosmic energy and only awoken sic years ago and it was also because of cosmic energy did they look like they do. I did assure them they were as real as they were and as alive so they were treated like regular ponies. It was also the reason the princesses can even control the sun and moon with ease while it took multiple unicorns just to raise and lower them.

I was quickly employed by Celestia to teach at her school as the expert on cosmic energy but I did explain that all races can learn to use it as everything has it in them as it was as old as the universe itself.

"Though be warned just as there is positive cosmic energy there is also negative cosmic energy. Positive is safe to use but negative cosmic energy can corrupt your mind into being monsters. Like magic cosmic energy is influenced by your emotions" I said giving a stern glare for good measure after the lecture. "In other words my course needs a level head and firm control of your emotions if you want to learn about cosmic energy" I added before motioning to Twilight.

"Twilight sparkle here will help me make text books for this and reference notes about it as a study project assigned by me. When that is done while she is in Ponyvile she can help teach the subject at the local school for those of you in younger years. Then when you are able to pass that then you can see me in class as a advanced course. I can tell she wants to stay in this town to get to know her new friends and as I heard you all are in need of a librarian. For that reason I will be in town for a few weeks ironing out what can be taught before I start classes in canterlot. So please treat me as you would a guest in the mean time" I said.

"Required courses are astronomy and science as well. You need a understanding of both to also take this subject as both are going to be part of the course" said Twilight also stepping up.

"Thank you for your time" I said taking my seat.

With that the party began and we got a welcome party as well. By the end of the day Twilight was assigned to learn about friendship and both luna and Celestia plus the moon sisters headed to get settled down in canterlot castle and also catch up/get to know each other again. Luckily Twilight helped my enchant a locker to shrink and grow to my will so I can use it for the gate to the hutch and take the mane six and the royal family up there to get started and in can also give the six their systems incase zoidarts start appearing along with dustards. With that my life as this world's rider began.

Author's Note:

And there was episode one of this story. As you may have heard from cyberlord and his story Friendship kita! I and he are both doing kamen rider fourze displaced and already my displaced is going the teacher route much like how the original fourze became a teacher post series. Only the subject is going to be cosmic energy as its in every living thing in the universe already. Plus with it also being in equestria's magic this should be interesting. I still find it a huge coincidence we both went with jack for the name of our characters and just to be clear the rider systems I designed for the mane six are using the meteor driver as a base so think general shape of that driver but with the switch abilities in place of that rotating sphere of the meteor driver.

Jikan on cosmic friendship! Jack begins prepping to teach and making sure Twilight can handle both a teaching job and being a librarian on top of her adventures with the mane six when a zoidarts makes an appearence with jack making his debut as Fourze to equestria! Grab space in your hand, switch on!

Comments ( 22 )

Oh joy. Another Marty Stu Displaced fic. Self-insert included.

My name is jack, jack seraph. I'm just your normal guy

I hate to break it to you, but normal people have their names capitalised

This description strikes me as blatantly disingenuous. The protagonist complains about being stuck with Luna, but it's fairly clear that you really wish this could happen. That means the whole "sucks to be me" thing you're going for kinda falls flat.

6974879 not a self insert if you want a self insert go to my a key in equestria story.
6975516 knew I was forgetting something.
6975764 of course it falls flat that part was written in sarcasm. Jack doesn't really mean anything by it but well a thousand years alone with someone there might be some arguments at some points from flashbacks.

All I will say is get a proof reader or something

6975822 Looking good so far, can't wait for our crossover.

6974879 NEVER read 'a key in Equestria', it is abominable... and sadly it's also the reason I predict this story will become hugely successful for all the wrong reasons :pinkiesick:

6976334 I'm not that bad I just have a info recall problem. It takes me two weeks to remember something.

6976472 What has that got to do with writing terrible, unimaginative stories? Did you fail to recall that hundreds of people wrote displaced fics before you, and that they were (almost) all just as bad?

6976519 it effects my writing like remembering to capitalize names. It also effects the info I normally access for when I write fanfiction. Do you know how odd it is to forget a personality quirk of a character that throws everything about that character off? It's why when I use Ocs I at least base them off parts of myself as the only thing I won't have trouble remembering is my own personality. It helps that I can use what I have in common with characters from media to write them so well.

6977831 Those all sound like perfectly good reasons why you shouldn't be writing, another good reason is the overall quality of your stores, not that it matters since my prediction is already starting to come true

6978417 I just can't stop writing I mean I'm pretty much hard wired to write. I tend to write without noticing I do it at times. If I am not focusing on something else that is writing, I am writing a story as if it just comes out. I get this subconsciously from my late mother so this is pretty much part of me. A key in equestria for example I didn't plan out yet the story is just... there. I rarely dream so I know I didn't dream up these stories and write them down its like they are trying to become reality. That's what it feels like to me. Those that I do plan out take longer as I think through the ideas. A example of both of these is the story I got on fanfiction the animatronic ninja where the only things I planned out was the first chapter and the next two. After that it seemed to write itself until I got to chapter 19 where I planned out the next 22 chapters of the story and is still in progress. This story is one I actually am planning out fully so I don't make mistakes. Do you know how surprised I was at how well I blended the naruto and fnaf universes together? According to the reviews on that story very well. It was apparently impressive enough that I was praised to have the longest fnaf/Naruto cross in the archive to have a actual story. Most stories I found in that part of the fanfiction archive just had the naruto characters in the fnaf universe. I know I'm not the best writer but I at least have fun making these stories. To me it's not about the likes or dislikes my stories get as long as people enjoy it and let's me know where to improve then I can be happy with what I can do as a writer. I write because I enjoy it.

6978962 I have no idea why you felt the need to send me that autobiography :ajbemused:

You really need an editor, as I have already stated. This idea could work so long as you got some help cleaning this up, but until you do so, I'm afraid I'm going to be moving on.

Good day.

Continue this story

10121999
I will it's just been a long time since I saw season one that I'm having a hard time remembering what events happen after twilight moves to ponyville. I know that there is something like a dragon blocking the sky with soot but I can't recall if that's what happens next or Applejack taking on a burden too big for her is.

well I just found this story but I hope too see more chapters soon:heart:

10709705
So he is just screwed then..

10709705
About the Black Hole bit, pretty sure the name can still be used.
Since it was used for the name of a form, not the actual name of a Kamen Rider(as in there's no actual Kamen Rider Black Hole. Like Evol having Black Hole for his form doesn't make him called "Kamen Rider Black Hole Evol", he's still named Kamen Rider Evol).
So I am sure you can get away with using Black Hole there..

I'm curious as to when the next update will be if there is one.

Login or register to comment