• Published 24th Mar 2016
  • 388 Views, 0 Comments

The future of harmony - Storm Rival



Tirek will at some point make a return to equestria to wreak havoc. Though when he does those whom have beaten him before will be long gone. Who will the tree of harmony choose to continue the harmony Twilight and her friends have all set in motion.

  • ...
 0
 388

Prologue: the vision.

Night in Equestria is the most beautiful thing. I used to not know how ponies could sleep through such beauty. It wasn't until I was sent to the moon that I understood. I spent 1000 years in a blind rage over it, 'twas not til I met twilight that my rage was quelled.

I regretted what I did all those years ago for a long time. So long in fact I created Tantabus to torment me as I had done so to many others in the wake of my rage. My torment would have been everypony's torment had it not been yet again for Twilight and her friends.

I do not wish to dwell upon what could have happened had Twilight never been as Important as she is, however I know if I'd never met those fine equine, my future would be dark.

"Nooooooooo!!!" I hear my sister scream.

"I'm on my way sis!" I yell flying into her room

Celestia

I was in a panic, never before had I seen such bloodshed, never before had I seen such hell for my little ponies, never before had I seen the true terror of Tirek.

Why was it that he plagued my nightmares this rather fine evening, and why when he doesn't pose any threat whatsoever in his prison down in Tartarus? It was the elements of harmony that kept his lock and chain upon him so securely, so, why now when all is peaceful and calm?

The only possible way for him to escape would be if the elements of harmony were to fall to other users. Though when...

"Sister!" I hear luna call out my name concerned. "Is everything alright?"

"I had a nightmare." I said still in shock about how hellish the dream was.

"It was not my doing, sister"

"Then it was a vision of what's to come..." I said not wanting what was witnessed to come and pass.

I told luna what was to come, she had this to say: "Tirek escape Tartarus And ending your life sis. That's impossible."

"Luna, I remember you saying that once when you were Nightmare moon, refusing to be my sister again."

Luna had eyes that showed remorse as I had said that to her. Then, realizing the gravity of what I said, she asked, "what do we do now sister?"

"For now, if harmony is to survive the trial of time, we must plan. For even we, dear sister, are not truly immortal."