• Published 19th Feb 2016
  • 1,213 Views, 40 Comments

Shobbit O'Gale Arrives in Equestria - Dimensional Librarian



In the Ancient land of Alvinailey is a lone Dragon Ranger by the name of Shobbit O'Gale. In his hunt against all dragons of his world he winds up in Equestria.

  • ...
7
 40
 1,213

6 Dragon Heart, A Goddes's Plan, and Discords Contingency

The next day a golden pegasus mare with a forest green mane in a braid landed outside of Daszkin's home. She then knocked on the door loudly and called out "HEY DAS!!! YOU PROMISED TO GO WITH ME TO MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY!!"

Daszkin heard the voice and let out a sigh of annoyance as he groggily crawled out of bed. "I'm coming!" he calls out loudly as he flashes his canines. Das then headed for his front door ignoring Shobbit who was sleeping sitting upright on the couch. Das then opened the front door and smiled at the mare before him. "Good morning Dragon Heart. I'm ready to go."

Shobbit's eyes flew open when he heard the mare's name. He then quickly got behind Daszkin and stared at her and growled "You better not have Draconic blood!" Daszking then jumped up in front of Shobbit standing on his hind legs.

"Wait! Dragon Heart good pony." he says as she stares at Shobbit with awe.

Shobbit looked between them both and turned on his heels going back inside. Das then stepped outside and shut his door. "We go then, Dragon?"

"Your Equestrian is still terrible Das." Dragon giggled as she shook her head and they started to walk toward her sister's home. "Now about your new roomate tell me about him."


"So the best Ranger this Kingdom has ever seen is missing and the dragon he left for was the Dragon Emperor Nerroth?" King Alvinailey asked his daughter and the Goddess the had come into his throne room moments ago. "And you both want to go looking for him?"

"That is correct your Highness." Terra told him, "I plan of following his residual magic and originally was only going to go on my own. But it seems that Esperrago wishes to join me."

"I can handle myself Father." Esperrago tells him "And if on the off chance that Shobbit was somehow send to another world do you really want the O'Gales to be their first interaction with Alvinailey?"

The King let out a sigh and hung his head. The two women before him had been talking to him about them going on this trip and he couldn't see any reason to say no for his daughter to go. "Fine go and stay safe." he tells them as they leave to go get ready.


At some point throughout the day Shobbit had left the home and was out in Whitetale woods about the get a squirrel to cook for food. With an arrow notched and pulled back he was ready to fire when a voice pierced through the air. "I wouldn't suggest doing that if I was you." Shobbit's hand twitched right as he released the arrow causing it to fly high and hit a tree. He then looked around with a growl until his sight came upon a creature that looked like a combination of many creatures.

"What the hell are you?" Shobbit asks bow still in hand.

"I am Discord the Spirit of Choas." it said flamboyantly and bowing. "I'm a Draconequus and you're a hum... Argh!!" Discord was then flying through the trees having been punched by Shobbit.

"Sorry I just hate gods and dragons." Shobbit says sarcastically as he rushes forward to keep attacking Discord. When he reached the figure that was Discord he found that it was just some cleverly placed bushes. "The fuck."

"I must say that was a good try. And it hurt, you my friend have a lot of dragon magic." Discord said from behind Shobbit and teleported to a random tree branch as Shobbit tried to hit him with the his bow. "Uh hu... Look Shobbit my friend you're looking for Nerroth. You need help fighting him, help from someone that knows and understands magic."

"I'm not talking to the purple one that tried to shot me in the head." Shobbit tells Discord coldly.

"I wasn't referring to Princess Sparkle." Discord then holds up a card and tossed it to Shobbit who easily caught it. "Just feed it some magic and say the phrase on the backside and you'll get some much needed help." Discord then teleported in front of Shobbit wearing a suit and shook his hand with his claw. "It has been a pleasure doing business with you but I believe you need to actually formally introduce yourself to the Elements of Harmony and I have other matters to attend to. Ta Ta!!" Discord then puts himself in a black dress with a large black hat and starts to float away holding an upside down umbrella.

Shobbit looked at the card before putting it in his pocket for the moment and headed toward the castle in the town.


Shobbit had gone to the castle in Ponyville as he learned it was called. He went camouflaged so as not to scare any of the ponies. He went inside the castle and heard the sound of the voices he had heard before talking down the hall. Disengaging his camouflage he walked down the hall bow on his back he then reached the door the voices where coming from and opened the door. Everypony in the room went silent and looked at him with varying degrees of shock.

"I...I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle, but please just call me Twilight." spoke the purple one with wings and a horn.

"I'm Pinkie Pie! What kind of cake do you li...." said the pink one which Shobbit started to ignore as he continued to look around the group.

"I'm Rarity, and I must say that your cloak is absolutely fascinating. Would you let me design you some cloths some time?" Said the white unicorn with a purple mane

The blue one with a rainbow mane then shot around the room and hovered in front of Shobbit "Look bub I'm Rainbow Dash the coolest and fastest flyer in all of Equestria. I will not be out done by some wingless muscle brain from somewhere else."

"Calm down Sugarcube he just got her." Said the orange one with a hat as she pulled her flying friend back and looked at Shobbit "Ah'm Applejack, nice ta meet ya."

"I....I....I'm Fluttershy." spoke the yellow pegasus from underneath the table.

Shobbit took a look around once more before speaking up. "I am Shobbit O'Gale, I'm a Dragon Ranger of Alvinailey and arrived in this world after my fight with the Dragon Emperor Nerroth. I will be waiting here for him to rise or until I find his body. After that I will work on returning home."

"Could you teach me more about your world and your magic?" Twilight asks quickly before Shobbit could leave.

"I'm sure that we could work something out." Shobbit told her then remembered the card that Discord had given him and pulled it out. "Why don't we start with seeing what this one does?" As he spoke he turned it over while filling the card with magic and read the inscription " 'By Book and Blade, I summon Thee, To defend in my time of Need.' " Once the spell was finally charged the card glowed brightly and time seemed to freeze as it created large runes and glyphs in the air from magic and they floated over the table in the middle of the room before opening a large and blinding portal. Shobbit and everypony in the room covered their eyes as they looked away and listened to the howling winds.

Author's Note:

This is Dragon Heart by Daszkin

This now introduces a quick crossover with this story