• Published 19th Feb 2016
  • 1,216 Views, 40 Comments

Shobbit O'Gale Arrives in Equestria - Dimensional Librarian



In the Ancient land of Alvinailey is a lone Dragon Ranger by the name of Shobbit O'Gale. In his hunt against all dragons of his world he winds up in Equestria.

  • ...
7
 40
 1,216

10 The Plans of War

Terra acted quickly once she realized that a dragon had been brought into the room and teleported Shobbit away from the castle. Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash then had to leave to chase after the CMC and calm them down. Ember then looked around at the remaining ponies and humans in the room before taking off her helmet and weakly saying "I... I am... Princess Ember... of the Dragon Lands. I have... come to... ask for your....." She then looks to the side and whispers "help."


Shobbit came out of the teleport in the middle of a library, lined around the walls was torches and various artifacts along with the books making it look like a museum more than a library. The human let out a growl as he started to move through the aisles looking for the way out.

"So from everything that I've gathered I can only see one outcome of what's to come. War." Shobbit heard someone say after several minutes of him walking around. He knelt down and started to sneak closer to the voice and listen to them talk. "It will be a three way fight at first, Equestria, the Dragons Lands, and Alvinailey."

"So what do you want us to do about it?" came a second voice, "We've already tried to avoid a war between Equestria and the Dragon Lands."

"I understand that David, but you have to realize that with Shobbit, Terra, and Esperrago all in Equestria, " spoke the first voice once more. "Things are different now, and War will happen. The problem is that these ponies aren't ready for it."

"So what you're really asking Booksalot is that you want us to turn back time so that this war happens at a time when the ponies could have a fighting chance." stated the voice named David.

"Excatly!" Booksalot cried out, "You can also come out from behind that shelf my dear Alvinailelian."

"How did you know I was here?" Shobbit asked as he stood and stepped around the shelf to look at a red unicorn with a tri colored mane that looked like he got out of bed and hadn't done a thing to it. Sitting in the chair next to the pony was a human wearing a suit and his hair washed and combed back providing an air of professionalism from him.

"That's simple Shobbit, the fire tells all." Booksalot spoke, "Now since we are all here we can truly begin the preparations."

Shobbit gave the two a curious look before sitting down at the table with them and looking at the maps and charts upon it. "As long as Nerroth's death is upon the agenda, you have my support."


After Ember had explained what she had seen, she immediately fell unconscious. Terra O'Gale and Esperrago had decided to go for a walk through Ponyville to talk about what they wished to do about the discovery of Nerroth. They both soon had found themselves sitting at a pony sized table outside of one of Ponyville's restaurants, sipping on tea they had ordered from the waitress. "So Nerroth has amassed new forces." started Esperrago.

"My brother won't be happy when he finds out either. He'll probably beg to lead a charge against them." Terra stated calmly, as she took a sip, "I think that we should see about getting your troops here dear Princess."

"Why? What use would the Alvinailey Knights be?"

"They could help control collateral damage to the area. That would be helpful to allow Shobbit to focus on Nerroth." Terra stated as they both finished off their tea. Esperrago nodded solmly as she look at the various ponies walking by. Terra then continued to speak, "The only problem I can see currently is that I would need to send someone back to know where the right version of Alvinailey is before I open a full sized gateway."

"What if we asked one of the ponies?" Esperrago asked as she noticed a white mare with a blue spiky mane and wearing red tinted sunglasses staring that them. "She seems interested."

"Why would I just throw a random pony across the Void so that I can make a gateway to allow the Knights to get here?" Terra asked as she looked over at the white mare in question and took notice of the headphones over her ears. "And honestly it would just be slightly evil of me to send someone that connected to technology to Alvinailey."

"Well we could ask around, and I'm suggesting a Pony because I know you would never send me with the risk of me not landing in the right place." the Princess said with a smug grin.

"Why am I even friends with you?" Terra rhetorically asked with a glare at Esperrago, while the mare that had been watching them trotted closer. Blue magic lit around her horn and headphones as she pulled them down to around her neck as she got closer.

"Because I'm cute and adorable that's wh..." Esperrago said with a smile, before getting interrupted by a tomboyish yet clearly feminine voice.

"Hey bitches, I was just standing over there and wondering what in all of Equestria you two are?"

"Pardon us but we were in the middle of a conversation." Terra stated clearly annoyed at the lack of manners.

"Look all you needed to do was give me a simple answer and I totally would have left." the pony countered quickly and with a grin showing she was enjoying herself. "But, nooo, you just had to make this into a much longer conversation that will now take even more away from the one that seemed to be over to me from before."

Terra's eye twitched slightly as Esperrago spoke. "We're Alvinailelians. It's a place in another realm, I'm a Princess of the Kingdom, and Terra is a Goddess."

"Well my name is Vinyl Scratch, best DJ to lay down Wubs this side of Canterlot." said the pony proudly, "What sort of Goddess are you?"

"Creation." Esperrago answers for Terra quickly.

"Cool maybe we can "Create", something amazing sometime. Am I right or am I fucking right?" Vinyl asked with a grin before she disappeared.

"I may have a temperment problem with ponies." Terra sighed out as she stood up.

"You sent her to Alvinailey didn't you?"

"Well at least I can get your Knights here now can't I?" Terra asked as the two then started walking toward the Everfree Forest.

Author's Note:

One year.... It's been practically one year since I last updated this story. For that I am sorry, but hey at least it's back, and now I have to write a sequel for what happens to poor Vinyl in the land of Alvinailey. Dam it Terra why can't you keep those Goddess powers of yours in check, you've had them for a nice long time.

Comments ( 5 )

Vinyl asked with a grin before she disappeared.

:pinkiegasp: NOOOOOOOOOOOO........

7953474 Lol didn't you see my Authors note?

7953730
..........no,somehow I missed it......how?

Login or register to comment