• Published 1st Mar 2016
  • 615 Views, 42 Comments

Dreams Really Do Come True! - Dyno8man



Reece has a dream to turn into a pony. But not just any old dream. A powerful one that just happens to bring itself to existence. But wishes aren't without it's...consequences.

  • ...
7
 42
 615

Halloween 2016

[9 years later…]
October 31
2 AM

Whoa, hey there! It’s been a while! How have you all been? Me? Well, if I can recall correctly, it’s been about 9 years since…the “incident” I am sure you are all aware of. I’m about 22 years of age now, and that happened when I was 13, so I’ve got about 1 good year left of this gift/curse.

Speaking of which, don’t get mad at me, but I’m not a brony anymore. I don’t mean that I don’t watch it anymore. In fact, that series ended quite some time ago, so really there are only the preexisting episodes. Sometimes I’ll watch them, but for the memories. I’ll talk about it sometimes, but I try to keep that a secret. Basically, I don’t like the franchise as much as I used to, and I’m at the point where I feel like I shouldn’t be called a brony because I don’t like it as much, but if any of you disagree, that’s your own opinion. Do what you wish with it. Just don’t hate me for it or anything.

However, I still like to use this ability to my advantage. I mean, sure, after this next year, I’ll miss being able to fly and such, but it’s a bit relieving in a way…and kind of saddening, but still. Right now, I’ve got the pony ears on my head, the wings on my back (which are a bit bigger now than they were when I was a pony to fit my bigger size), and maybe or maybe not some fur on my body as well. What can I say, those are really the only pros of it!

Aside from being cute, but I’m too old to look cute anymore, hah!

Currently, I’m working the night shift at my job, and you’ll never guess where it is! That is, unless I tell you, which I totally am, so you’re actually not going to get a chance to guess. Not unless you stop reading, which I don’t want you to do!

4th wall break, anyone?

So, I’m working my night shift job at…pause for effect…Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza! I know, it was just a game before, but now it’s an actual place, with the actual animatronics, and everything! I swear, these memories are swirling around me like crazy. It’s about 2 AM here, and still nothing has happened. I’m just laying back, playing on my 3DS. Yes, I still have it after all this time. From time to time, I’ll stop to check up on the robots, and see if they moved. If not, I get back to my game for about the next 10 minutes.

If anything, I don’t see why they would even move at all. I mean, those were just rumors spread by the game itself. I don’t think it will actually happen…right?

Pssh, of course it won’t happen. That’s just pop culture fiction. I mean, this is 9 years into the future. You think we wouldn’t have the technology to be able to control the animatronics?

!

I wish I hadn’t spoken too soon…

Okay, either I’m hearing things, or I heard something else in the building move. Nah, I must be hearing things, but just to be on the safe side…
I check the Stage camera feed, and to my surprise, Bonnie wasn’t on the stage anymore. Putting down my 3DS, I switch to the Dining Hall camera feed, then back to the Stage camera feed to make sure it wasn’t a glitch or anything. Sure enough, Bonnie still wasn’t there. Now, I’m not one to overreact, or curse or anything like that, but…

Shit just got real.

With a little bit of adrenaline starting to kick in, I frantically switch from camera to camera in search of the lost bunny, roaming rabbit, etc., my doors open beside me. He wasn’t in any of the main cameras. Not in the Dining Hall, East and West halls and corners, nor in the restrooms. I don’t see why he’d be in the restrooms, anyway. The only one I hadn’t checked was the camera for the backstage room, and the reason for that was because I had been told to try to not load up the camera feed for that room. I don’t understand why that was the case, but I abided by them nonetheless.

But this time, I’ll make an exception.

I tap on the corresponding camera button that takes me to the backstage room camera feed, and once it loads up, I see Bonnie just standing there by the door, seeming to be looking at the camera. With a chill going down my spine at the sight of it, a light goes off in my head.
I figured that Bonnie must have been distracting me so that the others on the stage could disappear…if that would even happen. “Nice try, Bunnelby, but you’re gonna have to be wittier than that.” I said while looking at him on the camera, laughing a bit at my reference to an old Pokemon (this is later in the future, so of course there’d be many more by now).

When I switched back to the Stage camera feed, my eyes widened as I gazed upon the two animatronics, Freddy and Chica, still on the stage. I had been tricked! Despite my best efforts, I was still tricked. I switch back to the backstage camera, and there he was. Bonnie, with his eyes gone, and in their place two small balls of light, was staring right at me, up close and personal in the camera. I felt like he was staring through my soul, determined to kill me. It was a very unsettling feeling.

Disturbed by the image before me, I switch back to the stage camera, and my eyes widen again as I notice that Chica was now gone. Aside from that, I also noticed that Freddy, who was still on the stage, was also staring at me through the camera. It was really creepy. Not just that, though. Of course, all of this was creepy! I switch back to the backstage camera once again, and Bonnie wasn’t there. I had been tricked! Again!

Well guess what? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on…wait…no, let’s change that! Fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on you! Fool me more than that…well, it’s still shame on you!

Then, I remembered something else, and I think my heart skipped a beat. There were 4 animatronics, but I only remember seeing 3. There was Bonnie, Chica, Freddy, and…Foxy!

In a panic, I switch over to the Pirate’s Cove camera feed, and to my demise, the curtain was wide open. The sign in front of it, instead of saying the usual “Sorry, out of order,” had now said “IT’S ME.”

I searched all the cameras frantically, trying to find that frisky fox. When I came across the West Hall camera, there he was for a brief second. All I saw was him running down the hall. At that exact moment, I heard the running. It grew louder and louder, almost as if…he were heading right for me. I immediately got up, and closed the left door.

A second later I heard a loud bang on the door, followed by a thud. That must have been the sound of Foxy hitting the door right as it closed, then falling to the floor. A giggle escaped my lips as I tried to be serious about things. I decided to keep the left door shut for a little while longer. Then, to make sure there wasn’t anything there, I check the right door by turning on the light. Sure enough, Chica was there, just standing there, and…smiling. Quite creepily, too. I close the right door as well. So now, I’ve got both doors closed, and that itself is just eating away at my power. This is going to be a long night…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 AM

So, here I am, scared out of my pants (not literally, of course), with both Bonnie and Freddy at my doors. With every second that passed by, I wished with everything that I’ve got for the two to go away this instant. 22 is too early of an age to be killed by robots, let alone be killed at all! I’m not ready to die!

Then, I nearly had a heart attack when everything in the building turned off, leaving the room dark. I was just left there to sit in my chair with my tablet in hand in the dark. My heart was beating out of my chest. I heard some footsteps at my sides. They were really close from the sounds of it. Then, a sense of dread filled my body as I heard the sound of the Toreador March being played. But it wasn’t the one played in “Carmen Overture”, no. It sounded like a music box.

Along with the music, however, I also see some light to my left. I look over to my left, and I felt that sense of dread grow exponentially as I see Freddy standing outside my door with his eyes lighting up, showing his face as he smiles at me. Then, with a few flickers, the music stops, the lights go out, and everything everywhere goes completely dark. At this point, I’m sitting on the ground in a corner, trying to guard as much of myself with my chair. Sadly, it was a fruitless effort, as the chair was yanked away from me in the blink of an eye by none other than Freddy himself. As Freddy screamed in my face, I did the same, except my scream was out of fear. This is it…I’m gonna die…

Then, I felt that dread disappear as I heard the glorious call of the grandfather clock play. It was actually an alarm on my phone that went off that was set for 6 AM, which is now.

At that time, I suddenly heard laughter coming from in front of me. I open my eyes to see Freddy (which was an absolutely terrifying thing to look at up close and personal), and instead of screaming, I heard laughing. I was puzzled.

Then, Freddy took off his head, and…wait, he took off his head? Hang on now, he takes off his head, and instead of seeing an endoskeleton head, I see…no way…

“Jack?!?!” I shout in utter shock.

Yep, it was none other than Jacky, the same guy I’ve been friends with since the 4th grade. We call him Jack now, though. He grew old of “Jacky” a few years back. Anyways, Jack was laughing hysterically. “You should have seen the look on your face!” He managed to get through his laughing.

“Wait, what-what’s going on??” I stutter in confusion. “It’s just a prank, bro!” He said, laughing even more at his joke. Right now, I’m just sitting there, dumbfounded. “What?!” I repeat myself. At that time, the lights turned back on, and both Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy had walked in, seeming to be laughing as well. When they took their heads off, it was revealed that Krystal (as Chica), Rodrick (as Foxy), and Malachi (someone I met later on in life, as Bonnie) were all in on it, as well.

“You were all in on it?!” I asked them, my heart still racing. “Maybe now, you’ll stop complaining about wanting to go to their Fright Attraction.” Said Krystal, taking off the Chica costume. “Y-You tricked me! Again!” I exclaimed. It’s still shame on you, guys. It’s all the shame on you.

“Yeah, maybe, but it was SOOO worth it!” Malachi said, also taking off the Bonnie suit. “So, you mean to tell me that this job was a lie?” I asked, feeling sold down the river. “Yep! It was all an act. The 4 of us dedicated our week nights to this, and it was worth it.” Jack replied. “So that’s why I saw so little of you this week. Because you were trying to get some sleep.” I said, putting together the puzzle pieces as they came to me.

“To be honest, I was kinda surprised when you took up the job offer that I gave you. I’ve never met someone so willing for a job like this.” Jack told me. “So, I fell for it, I guess.” I said, letting loose a depressed “heh.”

“Yep!” Krystal joyfully squeaked. “But don’t worry, bro. You’ll still get paid for this, for my name isn’t Rodrick Conner.” Rodrick said, putting the Foxy suit on the floor. Yes, Krystal and Rod’s last name is Conner.

“Sweet! I’m getting paid for practically doing nothing this week. Now I remember why I took up this job.” I said, laughing. “Boy, do I feel like an idiot now?” I say, laughing slightly harder. The others joined in on me. I got some pats on the back from the guys, and was pet on the head by Krystal. To be honest, I haven’t felt that in 7 years, so it felt good to feel that sensation again.

Once everyone had calmed down and undressed (mainly the others for the undressing part), we all went outside for a breather. I saw as the “Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza” sign was taken down by their partners in crime to reveal the true nature of the building. Turns out it was just some old, run down Chuck E. Cheese’s building. I decided not to ask them about that, since I figured Rod had the money to practically rent the place.

With my wallet now being $150 richer, I was a happy guy. I didn’t die, and I was paid for practically not doing anything. Now that’s what I call a job well done.

Just so long as a video doesn’t get posted on YouTube…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the building…

Among the other endoskeletonless animatronic suits and heads, one head stands out from the others. It waits there, seeming to be plotting something devilish. As it devises its plan, two lights flicker in its eyes, and an evil, distorted laugh can be heard within the building…

The end?

Author's Note:

Happy Halloween!!! :moustache::moustache::moustache:

Comments ( 2 )

Happy Halloween to you too

I just want to apologize for my lack of work on the Christmas update for the story. It is a go, definitely, but I haven't started it...until after posting this, so I've got about 4-3 days to work on this. I have plans to upload this on the 24th of December, so I've got my work cut out for me. I hope I can finish it on time, and if I can, yay me!

Until then, stay awesome.

Login or register to comment