• Published 1st Mar 2016
  • 616 Views, 42 Comments

Dreams Really Do Come True! - Dyno8man



Reece has a dream to turn into a pony. But not just any old dream. A powerful one that just happens to bring itself to existence. But wishes aren't without it's...consequences.

  • ...
7
 42
 616

Chapter 9: Emergency!

Author's Note:

Once again, I apologize for this extremely long hiatus, but this story is back for just a few more chapters before it officially takes its leave.

Without any further ado, enjoy the chapter!

Saturday
8:40 PM

Ten minutes later, and Ashley finally runs out of questions. A few seconds after her final question, she hugs me, but not because I’m cute. It’s because she felt sorry for me. Then, from out of nowhere, Jacky appears, and joins the hug.

“Um…Jacky?”

“Yeah?”

“What are you doing?” I ask him.

“What? Now I can’t hug my best friend?”

“Well, it was already awkward enough without you hugging me, so…”

After that, he stops hugging, along with Ashley. I guess he ruined the mood for her, too. Then, they just go back to the games, and I just sit there on the couch, watching.

Then, I got an unsettling feeling coming from my bladder. A dreadful thought came to my mind as I find out what has to be done. However, I won’t tell you what it is, as I’m sure you’ve already figured it out anyway, aside from me not wanting to explain it.

I make my way towards the restroom, and I see Rod shoot a look at me like daggers. I continued on my way to the restroom. Now, I faced an even bigger problem. How in the wide world of heck am I supposed to use the toilet like this?! I mean, it was already hard enough getting used to this new body alone, but now I gotta figure out how to use the toilet, if it’s even possible. Because first off, I’ve never been a girl before, so I wouldn’t know what it’s like to use this new “wazoo.” Second off, I’ve never been a pony before, so I wouldn’t even know how they do it. So let’s do the math here: new body plus gender swap equals a hell of a time for me.

Right as I closed the door, Rod barged in, looking quite pissed. “What do you think you’re doing?” He asked me, crossing his arms. “Well, I was about to use the restroom before you so rudely entered.” I replied back, sitting down to make it easier to look at him. “Not in my restroom, you don’t!” He said, getting behind me, and pushing me out. I tried to push back, but these darned hooves don’t have any traction on this tile floor.

Once I was completely out, he closed the door up to the point where I can’t get in, keeping it open a smidge so he can say something. “I don’t care how human you think you are. If you need to go, go outside and do it, like the animal you are.” He said, closing the door and locking it behind him. Wow, that one really got me in the feels. Now, I’ve been called a horse, a thing, and many others before, but never an animal, and in such a serious manner, too. I felt like crying, but in front of everyone? Like hell I was gonna cry.

No, I just kept it all together so I could actually think of a way to tell Krystal without it sounding…weird, or awkward. With timing on my side this time (well, slightly on my side), I saw Krystal coming back upstairs from doing whatever it is that she was doing down there. I gathered the guts to go up to her, and wing it. “Hey, um, Krystal?” I asked her, getting nervous. “Oh, hey Reece. Do you need something?” She replied back.

“Yeah, I’m in kind of a pickle here.” I said to her. I could have sworn I felt myself blushing just a bit. It suddenly got warm around me. Probably because of the nervousness, but one thing was for sure: all this fur was not helping at all.

“Oh? What’s the problem?” She asked me.

“Well…” I said, sounding really suspicious. “I haven’t really used the restroom since I turned into this, and…” I stop there because I’m sure she can fill in the rest. After I say that, I feel my heart sink, associated with the chilling feeling you get when that happens.

“Oh…oh! If you have to use the restroom, it’s right over there.” She said, pointing to the occupied restroom that Rod had taken. “Although, I don’t quite see how you’re gonna use the toilet.”

“That’s what I was thinking, but that’s not what I mean.” I told her, chuckling because she wondered the same thing I was wondering. “Okay, one, that restroom is taken by Rod. Two, he told me…” I stopped, signaled Krystal down to my level, and whispered what Rod had told me in her ear to make sure nobody else was eavesdropping. “Oh, he did, did he? Well, I’ll make sure to have a little talk with him.” She said, putting her fist in her hand in a fight-like manner. “Yeah, but in the meantime, what am I supposed to do about my situation?” I asked her, hinting at the you-know-what.

“Well, seeing that that’s the only restroom we have, as bizarre as it sounds, we could, oh I don’t know…” She said, sounding a bit suspicious. “…maybe take Rod’s advice and take you outside to do your business?”

I can’t believe what I’m hearing. My own friend is even considering treating me like an animal! First my mom, and now her?! I can’t believe this! But, if it’s the only way, then I suppose it couldn’t hurt…or could it?

I sighed, and answered her question. “Fine. If it means I get to do my business, then I guess it has to be done.” I said, defeated. I can’t believe I’m actually stooping so low as to use the outdoors as my toilet. At least this is only a one-time thing.

After a short while, Krystal took me outside to her backyard for me to do my business. Luckily, it was only number 1. Nothing too messy.

…or so I thought…

I really don’t want to go into detail about all this anymore, so let’s just say for now that it was unpleasant...

Until Chapter 10...