• Published 21st Feb 2016
  • 11,465 Views, 726 Comments

Dragon Bro Z - MrWriterWriter



A certain purple dragon find himself in the realm of fighting, crazyness, and a set of wish-granting balls.

  • ...
23
 726
 11,465

Intermission: Reunion No.2

Since they were closest, Night Light and Twilight Velvet were the first to be brought over from their dreams. Needless to say, while they were relieved to see that Twilight and her friends were all right after Tirek had been dealt with, both were a bit surprised and confused about the whole thing.

Night Light scratched his head. "Well, Princess Luna and that odd blue being..."

"King Kai, Dad." Twilight interjected, "His name's King Kai."

"Oh, right. Anyway, they told us that this was something your mother and I would really want to see and hear, though you forgot to tell us earlier for some reason."

"I can explain the forgetting part. It kind of goes along with what we wanted you to see." She smiled and pointed over the side.

"Hey, Aunt Velvet, Uncle Night." Spike said when they followed the hoof.

It took a moment for them both to find their voices. "Spike!?" The pair managed to get out, Velvet's eyes welling up before charging over to him, Night Light right behind her.

Luckily, this time he was ready and caught the flying leap she made towards him, her forelegs wrapping around his neck in the process.

"Spike...how...where...I mean, when Twilight told us you'd vanished..." Night Light trailed off, unsure of how to voice what he was thinking while Velvet was trying to do the same same with her face buried in Spike's shoulder. "And how'd you get so big?? You're built like a brick shi...I mean a brick wall!"

Twilight chuckled weakly. "That's another part of the reason you're here..." she was cut off when Luna and King Kai returned with Cadance and Shining Armor.

Except all four of them were sporting bright red faces.

"Was...was that really...?" King Kai asked, awe toning his voice.

"Yeah..." Shining replied, pawing the ground somewhat bashfully.

"And sh-she...?"

"Sometimes I think she's double-jointed." He glanced over to his wife, who looked rather proud of herself through her blush.

"You lucky motherfu--ohheyeveryoneshere!" King Kai blurted out upon noticing they were being watched.

Thankfully for them, none of the others were willing to ask what happened (though Celestia did say something to Luna that made her squawk out indignantly).

Though she had been there when Celestia saw Spike again, Cadance had to check on the Crystal Empire once she had gotten her magic back. After things settled down a bit, she finally got a good look at him.

"Whoa...Spike? DUDE!" Shining blurted out, "When Princess Luna and that guy with her said you were alive, she didn't mention you were BIG too!"

"Heh, yeah. Again, it's kind of a long story"

"Woof!"

Silence promptly reigned. One by one, everyone there turned to a now heavily blushing Cadance, who was staring at Spike with a rather odd smile on her face.

One that slowly widened as she turned to look at her husband.

"Ca-Cadance..? Why're you....ohhh...oh dear..." Shining muttered when her horn began to glow.