• Published 20th Feb 2016
  • 1,048 Views, 20 Comments

They call me Sky - dereturd



Right after Adam and his friends finished playing from their Cops N' Robbers mini-game, they randomly make way to the land of Equestria.

  • ...
15
 20
 1,048

One Day and Two Nights

One Day and Two Nights

The group followed the mane six's tour of Ponyville, his thoughts still stuck on some other things. Will this be his new life? Will be go back to his home world? Stupid cliché questions rang around his mind. He snapped back when they came to a stop over.

"Welcom' to Sweet Apple Acres!" Applejack pointed.

The stallions felt it was normal to see a small barn and farm with small amount of resources, but this farm to them was different. Tyler even tried to compare the farm to this. The reason why the stallions were astonished because they haven't seen a farm with that amount of apple orchards.

"An' tis ain't no farm without the critters!" Applejack added.

The group only roamed the farm and informed them of what they see, they sometimes even ask serious questions. Like who even planned to make this successful barn, or even how did they ever create this many apples.

"... Any friend of Twilight is welcome to stay here for awhile." Applejack added.

"Now that's one tour alright!" Bash cried, gaining attention of the cowpony.

"Well, shall we do continue our tour?" Twilight asked, getting a from of yes from the stallions.

They now came across the sight of a two story structure, Rarity immediately stepped up and gestured towards the building.

"Now this my darlings, is Carousel Boutique!" Rarity introduced.

"It is almost a sight of a Carousel. Heck, I'd let Mason ride it if it was what I think." Adam stated, only coming out with a laugh from his friends.

The group entered the home, the stallions got a sight of the beautiful, pretty and every other good thing that can describe the unicorn's dresses. The stallions lit up their visions and fixed themselves at it.

"These designs look outstanding Rarity!" Gizzy complimented, as the unicorn giggled.

"Thank you Gizzy." Rarity said.

"Even though it feels like these things look out of place for us or for me, still, it looks unimaginable. Honest." Adam stated, as Rarity felt the words he said.

"Well I suppose we can tour around the house shall we?" Rarity said, as the group followed and passed by Sky.

The gang got ahold of their sight among the other dresses, and then roamed around the bedroom. After short few minutes, the group left the Boutique and walked amongst the streets of Ponyville. Through numerous inns, shops, markets, stores and cottages it had, it was plenty.

"Hey guys," Adam started as his friends looked at him.

"Who's the substitutes back home?" Adam asked.

"Oh, we forgot all about it didn't we?" Bash said.

"We have plenty of time to think later." Tyler chimed in.

"Yah." Bodil said as the talk ended.

They caught sight of Sugarcube Corner, to the stallions, it looked like a gingerbread house when they were corrected when it was a bakery. The group entered as they were greeted by the Cake family.

"Oh hello gals! And who are these new faces?" Ms. Cake asked.

"Quick introduction. I'm Sky, he's Bashur, that's Bodil, Gizzy and Tyler." Sky introduced.

"I suppose you ponies are having a field trip huh? Nice to meet 'ya. I'm Mr. Cake and this is Ms. Cake." Mr. Cake introduced as well.

"I'm nervous-cited about your comments on my baking skills and my parties!" Pinkie said.

"We'll see about that Pinkie." Bash said back to the pink pony.

The group--again-- were introduced, shown what the place would be. The group then had a small talk in Pinkie's bedroom, Pinkie got back from the kitchen and was holding a tray full of purple sprinkled frosted cupcakes.

"Come on ponies! Free sample!" Pinkie yelled, as the mane five took a bite of her work.

"Come on!" Pinkie called out to the stallions, walking up and grabbed a cupcake, however Tyler and Gizzy held it with their hoofs. Rarity and Twilight however noticed this and asked-

"Why aren't you using your magic dear?" Rarity first asked. Tyler and Gizzy realized they had horns, shwoing they were unicorns. Able to use magic to do things with ease. Gizzy decided.

"Look, we'll talk all about it tomorrow or later." He said, munching on their cupcakes. Rarity and Twilight however are dead curious.

"Theez ar goud Pingie!" Sky complimented, with a mouthful of his cupcake.

"Thanks!" Pinkie said.

After a short few minutes, they headed out and said goodbye to the Cake family. Now they were getting to the bridge and the wild area.

"Where's the next stop?" Bodil asked.

"To Fluttershy's cottage!" Dash answered him back, as the parkour pony gave an 'oh'.

The group found themselves at the forested-cottage. Some animals roaming around, the critters noticed the yellow pegasus had return. They pounced on her to give her a hug.

"Hello there fellas! It's feels like you things missed me." Fluttershy said as the animals nodded, noticing the stallions as well.

The animals then pounced at Sky, Bodil, Gizzy and Bash. Tyler was just left out with no animal on his side.

"Oh come on! No one cared about Tyler?" Tyler said out loud, as a rabbit and a hummingbird lunged at his back. Giving a small laugh.

"Well, wo-would you ca-care to have a pet?" Fluttershy stuttered.

"YES!!" The stallions yelled, only to let the mane six laugh.

Before they had a chance to get a tour of the cottage, they headed towards the pens and picked their favorite animals.

Sky chose a dog, a German Shepherd to be exact. He called it Barney, to remind his close high school friend John. Who was also a small youtuber. Barney was good when he first saw Adam. That's why he picked him. Oh yeah, he's male, confirmed by Fluttershy.

Bash took a choice of a cute cricket. He called the cricket Grinchy, because he felt the cricket was doing 'Grinchy' sounds. So yeah.

Bodil chose a flying squirrel. Calling it Bodil Jr. He tested out the animal's acrobatic skills and is totally effective. One test he let the squirrel glide through moving humming birds on his way, and didn't even scrape into one.

Gizzy got a child cow. He named her Jack, another reminder of his pet back home who was a dog. But finally he got a pet calf. Jack was also proper and clean as well, basically having manners.

Finally Tyler got a choice of an owl. He called it Hoodini. This was his decision since he found Vanoss' one joke about a magic owl very funny in his spare time. Not only that, Hoodini is able to react fast than Bodil Jr. The bird's only flaw is his speed. Sometimes, he goes too fast, that the owl impacts into a tree or a wall.

"We got our choice of animals. We need to take a tour of your house now." Sky chuckled.

The group got small 20 minutes of a tour of her house. Again, they left the cottage and roamed again around Ponyville, resulting them to end up on the park by dawn. The sun of Celestia glowed brightly, as they saw Luna's moon rising really slowly. The group decided to watch the sunset as it was a good thing for the stallions since they saw a beautiful scene.

The sun left their sight and came Luna's Moon. There are still some other ponies roaming around the market and shops, but later then, ponies started to leave he open area. Back to their homes.

"Well, now that's over with-"

"You haven't even seen Rainbow's home!" Twilight interrupted.

"Yeah! It's basically a mansion." Rainbow joined in.

"Sorry ladies, but it's night. And we feel we're tired." Sky excused, letting out a tiring yawn and stretch. Same thing the stallions did.

"Well, you did come out from a forest with no scratches or bruises. I suppose it was tiring to avoid every dangerous thing there was in the Everfree." Fluttershy said.

"I do have some spare beds." Twilight spoke up.

"Somepony can stay in my home." Rarity said.

"Ya! Our barn is free for all of ya!" Applejack exclaims.

"My bakery is welcome for anypony that came into town!" Pinkie shouted.

"Some can stay in the cottage." Fluttershy chimed in.

"Ladies! Twilight, only one for each per- pony. So I'm hanging around with-"

"I'm with Dash!" Bodil first declared.

"You can't live in my home, or in Cloudsdale, 'cause you're an earth pony!" Dash said.

"Oh, right." Bodil lied.

"Pegasus can walk around clouds, so I'm with Dash." Sky declares.

"Alright!" Dash yelled, as she punched the gold pony's hoof.

"I can stay by Fluttershy's." Bash said, as the yellow mare smiled.

"I'll be in Sweet Apple Acres if 'ya need me." Bodil said.

"Hardworking pony? From that cutie mark, you're acrobatic as Taurtarus." Applejack said.

"I'll be in the boutique." Gizzy said.

"My! Are you interested in those dresses?" The white unicorn asked.

"I just wanna help you make a new style." Gizzy replied.

"Well I'm teaming with Twilight. I could read a few books." Tyler said.

"You know I'm a bookworm?" Twilight asked.

"Bash told me." She turned to the green pony with a smile.

"Well, now that's finished, let's get to our place." Adam stated, just as they heard a deflating sound.

They turned to see a sad Pinkie with her deflated mane. The mares gasped at this.

"Pinkie, what's wrong?" Fluttershy asked.

"Nopony *sniffle* wanted to hang around with me and Gummy." Pinkie said, sadly.

"Pinkie, I'm sure someon-pony would then come to the bakery when they realize one their homes sucks." Bash said, getting an odd look from the mane five, giving a small chuckle.

AHHH!!!

The group looked up to see a grey figure fall from the sky, the figure crashed and turned red, slumped down as well.
"Oh my goodness!"
"What the?!"
The mares all blurted. The figure disappeared and turned into smoke, floating up in the air.

"Guys, was that-"

"ADAM!!" A voice yelled from above.

The group again looked up to see the gray figure again. Sky and Bodil caught the pony with their backs, they let him stand revealing his shape.

He has an emo hairstyle, gray color matched with his tail. A light gray stripe by his neck to entire body, he had a hoodie with the mathcing skin tone and type. The pony was a unicorn to add, his eyes were pure brown and black. His cutie mark was a derpy face, pixelated.

He looked around him, his pupils shrunk. He reeled an inch. Bumping into Adam.

"R-R-Ross?" Adam asked.

"G-guys..?" The grey pony revealing his true name was Ross.

"Am I high?"

Author's Note:

Surprise! Heh, cliffhanger. I'll update by Friday I suppose.

I planned on Ross to be bald though, but thanks to Projectpaws for the design and idea.