• Published 20th Feb 2016
  • 1,050 Views, 20 Comments

They call me Sky - dereturd



Right after Adam and his friends finished playing from their Cops N' Robbers mini-game, they randomly make way to the land of Equestria.

  • ...
15
 20
 1,050

The Butter's Perpective


“Good job guys!” Adam stated.

He and his friends just finished recording their Minecraft recording session. It wasn't long until Adam just again realizes how hard it is to record as a youtuber. Everyone thinks it’s easier than what they think, but it takes about a 1000 edits in one video. Also it wasn't normal that Gizzy, Bashur, Tyler and Bodil decided to roam around the Minecraft prison in their custom pony skins, usually they just quit out of the game and start editing, but today was a little different.

“Hey Adam, remember when I told you we can make our new my little pony series? Well I think I meant that.” Gizzy said, getting a big laugh from the group.

“Good thing I recorded that!” Tyler said, getting another big laugh and an irritated look from Gizzy.

“Just kidding bro!” Tyler then let out the truth. “Oh thank god! I thought I would’ve got tweets from fans by now!” Gizzy commented.

All of a sudden, the five’s recording rooms shakened.

“Woah, was it me or was there an earthquake?” Adam asked.

“Yeah, I got that too.” Bash spoke up.

Then out of nowhere, the shake got bigger. The five’s room had now a wormhole. Sucking them in along with their PCs. Their Minecraft characters can also be partly seen, their avatars getting sucked into a black hole too. The five screamed for their lives, when they can't hold it, it was too late.

Now the room only lost their computer sets.


The glorious sun of Celestia now awoke the princess of friendship, Twilight Sparkle. The alicorn rose from her bed, and now walking to the hallway and to the balcony so she can get some fresh air. The dual door knobs then glowed, after the two doors opened as Twilight walks out from the dark castle, seeing the sun she yawned.

The birds chirped.
The wind ran by.
The sunlight rayed over Twilight.

“Good morning Equestria!” She said, as the birds chirped and landed on Twilight’s hooves.

CRASH!!
AHHHH!!

The forest then shook, the shockwave reached Twilight’s castle. Overheard, the birds flew away from the horrifying scream.

“What was that?!” Twilight asked, turned tail and teleported to the front yard.

The alicorn landed, and trotted closer to the menacing forest. A trail of rainbow ran by, the wind cleared as she saw Rainbow Dash just landed in front of Twilight.

“Twi! You okay?” She asked.

“Yeah I’m fine. The yell came from there!” Twilight pointed to the forest.

Twilight’s friends then came to the scene, sprinting to the alicorn and the rainbow pegasus.

“Twilight! Are ‘ya alright?!” Applejack asked.

“Yes, I’m in good shape.” She replied.

The bushes in front of them and the forest shook. They noticed and turned to the source. Rainbow Dash started to hover in her battle stance, Applejack in her gesture too and so does Twilight. Fluttershy and Rarity and huddling each other in fear as Pinkie was still bouncing. Then out of the bushes came five ponies.

The first to come out was a gold skin stallion pegasus, with emo brown mane, matching it with his tail. On his face was black shades. On his neck was a purple amulet. He was wearing a grey and black jumpsuit with slacks on his flank. His cutie mark is an image of a butter. He was also wearing grey and black gloves.

The second to come out is a green earth pony, wearing 3D glasses, wearing a ruined cyan shirt. His cutie mark was a watermelon.

The third to come out was carrying a bunch of computers on his back, he was also buffed and a little tall. The sand-colored earth pony was wearing shades same as the gold one. His mane was black ruffed hair the same color with his tail. His eyes was emerald green. He was wearing a leather jacket, with a yellow-orange dotted tie. His cutie mark was an image of one pony jumping to a high ledge.

The fourth one was a grey unicorn with brown hair, matched with his tail. Wearing see-through glasses, he was dressed in a black and red checkered polo. He had raw brown eyes. His cutie mark was a smiling potato.

The fifth and final one to come out was a also a grey unicorn wearing a grey hoodie. His hair was the same as the sand-colored earth pony too matching his tail too. He had dark blue eyes. His cutie mark was an appearance of a stack of books.

“Guys.. We barely survived from that black hole.” The gold one spoke.

“Yeah I know.. Hey who are these guys?” The shaded earth pony pointed to the mane six.

“Umm.. Hello.. Ponies? Do you know what nation and what place we are in?” The green one asked.

“You're in Ponyville and in Equestria duh! Land of the free ponies! “ Rainbow said.

“Ponyville? HAH! Sounds like a 5-year-old town!” The polo-wearing unicorn laughed, as Twilight rolled her eyes.

“You stallions just came from the Everfree forest in good shape!” Rarity spoke up.

“Everfree forest? Equestria? Adam..” The green one started.

“WE’RE IN THE WORLD OF PONIES!!” The green pony yelled, as the yellow and the grey hoodie unicorn shouted no.

“Heh, my apologies. My name’s Twilight Sparkle! Princess of friendship.” Twilight introduced.

“Hello Ms. Sparkle. My name is-” The gold pegasus stopped. Thinking he tell his real name or his fake name. Sure he was in a world of ponies who had nouns for names, so they had to blend in.

“Sky. My name’s Sky. My friends call me Adam.” Sky or Adam introduced, letting out a hoof, as Twilight and Sky shakes hooves.

“I’m Bashur, that right there is Bodil.” Bashur pointed to Bodil, carrying the computers.

“Hey.” He spoke.

“That unicorn is MunchingBrotato, you can call him Tyler if you want.” Sky points.

“Hey!!” Tyler yelled.

“The other one right there is GizzyGazza.” Adam looked at him.

“‘Sup.” Gizzy spoke up.

“Hello ‘ta all of ‘ya’ll. Mah name’s Applejack. That right there is Rarity.” Applejack pointed to the white unicorn.

“Salutations darlings!” Rarity said.

“I’m Rainbow Dash, fastest flyer in Equestria and coolest pegasus in Ponyville!” Dash boasted, as the mane five (except Fluttershy) groaned.

“Hey! I’m Pinkie Pie! Funniest pony in town and awesome party planner ever! Wait, you ponies must be new to townthatmeansIneedtothrowyoustallionsaPARTAY!!” Pinkie said in one fast swift breath.

“Is she always like that?” Tyler asked Twilight, getting a nod.

“Who’s she behind Rarity?” Gizzy asked.

“Oh! She’s Fluttershy. And yes, she’s shy. Her skills of an animal carer is up on the charts, so she’s used to almost any other animal except other ponies.” Twilight introduces her.

A pink tail popped out of Rarity, then came the shy face of Fluttershy.

“Come on Fluttershy! They look like they’re nice and cool!” Pinkie yelled, as the yellow pegasus finally stood up.

“H-h-hi. I’m Flu-Flutter-Fluttershy.” The pegasus stuttered.

“Good to see ‘ya Fluttershy!” Bodil said.

“Don't be afraid Fluttershy, we also have a thing for animals ‘ya know?” Tyler said, as the mare perked up.

“Really?” She asked.

“Yeah! I even have my own dog back at home..” Adam paused, remembering he was already in a new world.

“Adam?” Bashur asked the silent Sky.

“How can we ever get back home in this state?” Sky asked back Bash.

“I dunno. I guess we’ll have to wait it out.” Bash replied.

“What do you guys mean?” Twilight chimed in.

“It’s complicated.” Sky replied to the alicorn.

“Anyway! Can we have a tour around town?” Gizzy asked.

The mane six huddled together, debating if they deserve to have a tour if they tell the truth. But others went against it because it just made them sad. Now they came to a conclusion, Twilight walked out of the huddle and faced Sky.

“Yes.”

Author's Note:

Welcome to the new story. Will get full updates by few weeks. Inspired by Outta My Mind. Check it!