• Published 11th Feb 2016
  • 2,677 Views, 38 Comments

A Seal and A Moon - WeAreTheMeta



Navy Seal Sniper Lance Miller teleported into Equestria by unknown methods and is found by none other than Luna the Princess of Night herself when she goes in her bedroom.

  • ...
36
 38
 2,677

Battle for Canterlot Pt. 2

Lance’s POV:

I raise my M4A1 Assault Rifle and shoots around at Chrysalis feet or should it be hooves. And she jumps back at the unexpected cloud of dust at her hooves. “I am only giving you one last warning before the next shot is your horn,” I ordered. “I am afraid that I cannot agree to those term creature, but I will be giving and give you a quick and painless death,” said Chrysalis. She shot a green beam of magic at me. But I dodged and shot a few round into her horn. Chrysalis screamed in pain like she being killed in bloody murder. I put down my gun and told Chrysalis one more time.

“Chrysalis stop you attack immediately and I WILL NOT KILL YOU,” I told Chrysalis. “NO, I WILL NOT GIVE IN TO YOUR THREATS. I WILL TAKE OVER CANTERLOT AND THEN ALL OF EQUESTRIA. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Shouted Chrysalis. All of the sudden a pink light is behind me. I look and see another pony like Chrysalis but pink and no holes and fangs with a white unicorn. I just got a serious sense of de Sha voo when I saw that they were in the shape of a heart. Love beats evil ha. It is a gun that beats evil. Then I hear a scream and I look behind me to see the flash of light to become a force pushing all of the Changelings along with Chrysalis out of Canterlot.
I turn to leave but hear a voice behind me. “Hey, where do you think you are going alien.” I look behind me to see my face to face with a blue pegasus with a rainbow mane. “Oh cut it out Rainbowdash if this creature were to hurt us then it would of already.” said a normal looking orange pony with a blond mane and a cowboy hat on her head. “Sorry bout’ my friend Mister I'm Applejack proud owner of Sweet Apple Acres over in Ponyville.” Said Applejack.

“Well, thanks for your kind introduction Applejack other than that Pegasus over there.” I point to Rainbow Dash as she began to blush. “I am Sergeant Lance Miller of the United States Navy Seals. I am the sniper in my squad.” I said while shaking her hoof. “Hi,” said a purple unicorn with a purple mane with a purple and pink highlight in it. “I am Twilight Sparkle. I am the Proud student of…” she said just then remembering something. “PRINCESS CELESTIA! YOU HAVE TO HELP HER SHE IS HURT!” Shouted Twilight. “I will don’t worry.” I walk over to the white pony and pull out my first aid kit. “Twilight what type of species are here by the way,” I ask while working on Princess Celestia. “Oh well, Princess Celestia is something you would call and Alicorn. She is a mixture of an Earth pony like Applejack and Pinkie Pie, a pegasus like Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, and a unicorn like me and Rarity” said Twilight. “Ok all done here,” I said. “Give her a few days rest and she will be as right as rain.” Twilight gives me an odd look. “It is a figure of speech it means she will be as well as she was before this incident,” I said.

“Oh,” said Twilight. “Well I should introduce you to the rest of my friends,” said Twilight. “This is Rarity,” she said as she pointed to the white unicorn with the purple curly mane and tail. “Charm Darling and if you ever stop by the Carousel Boutique in ponyville I will give a new pair of clothes for free so you don’t have to wear those rags all around the place,” she said. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and continued on with the introductions. Glad she couldn't see through my sunglasses. “This is Fluttershy she is as you can guess very shy,” Twilight said. I took off my Ghillie suit and my mask to show my scared face to Fluttershy. “It is okay I promise I will not hurt you but instead protect you. You don’t have anything to worry about okay.” I said in a calm and soothing voice. Then the most unexpected thing happened. Fluttershy jumped out from behind Twilight and starts crying in my chest. Then I start to comfort her. “Sh sh sh. It’s okay. It’s okay.” I said and a soothing and calming voice. “Thank you for saving me and my friends from those evil Changelings,” Fluttershy said with thankfulness in her voice. All of her friends look at her wide-eyed and their jaws dropped to the ground. I guess they would never guess her to do something like that. Then I look back at Twilight and tell her to continue while I am calming down Fluttershy. "Next is Rainbow Dash” But Twilight is rudely interrupted by her. “I am Rainbow Dash the Greatest and fastest flyer in all of Equestria. And I do not trust you for one second after all of that. So I got my eye on you.” Rainbow says. “Well, Skittles I would like to see you go against one of our fighter Jets. They can go three times the speed of sound.” I said with a smirk. Rainbow looks dumbfounded as well as the rest of the girls. “Wait why did you call me Skittles.” Asked Rainbow. “Well, your mane reminds me of a candy back on Earth. Skittles. Their motto is “Taste the Rainbow.”” I said. That causes the girls to giggle and Rainbow to blush like mad.

Author's Note:

So I want to tell you all that Captan Miller has.

M4A1 Assault Rifle with ACOG, adjustable suppressor, foregrip, select fire, camo, adjustable stock, and grenade launcher; custom camo

1 combat knive
vision/latest?cb=20120531161647
3 Frags

3 Flash

1 Barrett 82A1 with variable zoom sight, mobile stand, and custom camo

2 first aid kit

3 MRE’s