• Published 11th Feb 2016
  • 2,679 Views, 38 Comments

A Seal and A Moon - WeAreTheMeta



Navy Seal Sniper Lance Miller teleported into Equestria by unknown methods and is found by none other than Luna the Princess of Night herself when she goes in her bedroom.

  • ...
36
 38
 2,679

Prolog

Author's Note:

Attention I do not own My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. That is owned by Hasbro. This character is mine.

My name is Lance Miller. I am an ex Navy Seal Sniper now Princess Luna's Husband and personal guard. Right now I am in Princess Luna’s room in Canterlot. “LANCE WHAT ARE YOU DOING???” Luna called in her Royal Voice while searching for him.

“I am making a video to send back to Earth sweety.” I yelled.

“Ok but Lance where are you?” asked Luna.

“I am in our room honey.” I said. Anyways back to what I was saying before I was interrupted. You are wondering how I got here right? Well that is a funny story but let's start at the beginning. I was in Iraq on a rescue mission.


Lance’s POV:

“This is Alpha come in Delta Squad.” I called. (Over radio)

“Alpha this is Delta Squad moving into position any signs of hostages or enemies?” responded Delta One.

“5 enemy soldiers at the gate and one enemy turret so far that I am able to see.” I radioed.

“Okay Alpha, Delta Squad---”

“Hold position Delta Squad enemy sniper has been detected.” I reported.

“Affirmative holding position.” said Delta One. All of the sudden I sees a bright light with some sort of loud bang and I am knocked unconscious. Darkness takes over my world.

Luna's POV:

Luna was looking at the night sky when she notices a bright flash behind her. She looks over and notices a strange creature with hand and some kind of weird armor she has never seen before. Plus it is bleeding ON HER BEDROOM FLOOR!!! But then a feeling of worry comes of the Princess of Night. “Maybe I should keep this creature hidden until it wakes up and take care of it.” Luna thought. “Yes excellent idea. Anyways Cadences wedding is tomorrow so I should get some sleep to get ready for it.” Luna thought.

The next day

The Changelings have invaded. They defeated my sister, me, and the Elements of Harmony. Who is going to save us.

Lance’s POV: In his mind

What is going to happen to me? What has happened to my squad? Why do I feel like I have been shot by my own gun? WHY DO I HEAR THIS ANNOYING BUZZING?!?!?!