• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 6,310 Views, 122 Comments

Undertale Equestria - pvzMLP



Frisk and her friends have finnaly escaped from the underground, but they didn't end up on earth they found themselves.....heh, you get the idea.

  • ...
17
 122
 6,310

Chapter 6

Sans more or less told the equines everything....except the genocide this child DIDN'T mean to do. To say they were horrified was an "Understatement". They all looked nervous, terrified, sad, happy, and angry at this entire story.

"And then when we exited the Underworld we found ourselves in this world. And there you go, our entire life story, maybe, kinda. I don't know." He finished with a simple shrug. At first the ponies didn't say anything and it appeared that Fluttershy was hiding behind the couch on her friends side.

Princess Celestia finnaly broke out her shock-maybe for the last time?-and looked at Asgore with a glare. "While what happened in the past cannot be undone you should most definitely NOT attempt anything like that in Equestria while you are here. Got it?" Celestia didn't care how rude she sounded to them, but she did not want any of her ponies to suffer harm from them.

Asgore bowed his head to her. "I promise you Princess Celestia that we will not commit any harm to your ponies, but only in self defense." Asgore told her a solemn expression on his face.

Celestia then nodded and turned to her sister only to see her looking slightly troubled. Celestia knew that Luna was thinking about the child Frisk, but how could she not? This one pon-human had brought peace to these monsters war against humans and break a magical barrier spell that trapped the monsters underground for centuries. Yet, she felt like Sans and Frisk were hiding something from her.

"Luna?" She asked her gently. She looked up at her sister and cleared her throat.

"I also agree to these terms. It is only fair that you can act in self defense and only self defense." She told a firm note in her voice.

Asgore smiled happily before he realized something. "We're going to need a place to stay while we're here as well." He told them a "sheepish" smile on his face.

Pinkie then suddenly blinded forward. "Oh, I know I know! We'll all live together as roommates! Besides it's obvious that's what's going to happen!" She told a happy grin on her face.

Luna, Celestia and Asgore all blinked in suprise at the obvious answer.

"But who'll be staying with who? I mean I live in a cloud house so I'm out of the picture." Rainbow told them.

Twilight then decided on a method she learned from-you guessed it-a book. "Well why don't we talk about our likes and dislikes and we'll see who fits in with who." Twilight told them with an eager grin on her face.

************************************************************************************************************
20 minutes later

Celestia nodded happily. "So Asgore will staying in the palace to work on some treaties and learn the ways of this world. And try to find a way back to their world."

Pinkie then stepped forward. "Sans will be staying with because we both like jokes and pranking other ponies! And so will Papyrus because they're both brothers!" She smiled goofily.

Twilight then nodded. "Alphys will be staying with me so we can both learn all about each others world!" She exclaimed gleefully.

Applejack tipped her hat. "Undyne here'll help us out around the farm with brute strength of hers to help us."

Fluttershy then scuffed her hoof on the floor. "Um Toriel will be staying with me because she loves to help others and wants to learn about the animals. Frisk will also be staying with me because um Toriel is her mother and it would be wrong to separate them."

All eyes then turned to Flowey and Rarity. Flowey then sighed. "I'll be fine on my own thank you. Since I'm a flower I only need sunlight and water to keep me going."

Rarity then sighed. "I wouldn't mind having another around to help, but with Sweetie Belle I think I don't need anypony else to live with."

Luna then nodded and smiled. "Then it is decided. Until we can find a way to get you all back home you'll have to try and fit in with pony society."

EASIER SAID THAN DONE.

Author's Note:

As I finished this chapter was I thought it waz 1,000 words or more, but hey. They're increasing.

Comments ( 27 )

You slipped into first person at one point.

Agore bowed his head to her.

Asgore

Applejack tipped her hat. "Undyne here'll help us out around the farm with brute strength of hers to help us."
N
Fluttershy then scuffed her hoof on the floor.

N? N!

We all live together as roommates!

Should a should be in between We and all?
Otherwise a good chapter.

Edit:

"Luna?" I asked her gently. She looked up at me and cleared her throat.

First person point of view.

Dude you messed up the last paragraph probably a typo or stupid autocorrect that doesn't correct just look at it you'll know what I'm talking about

7129571
7129379
7129423

I FUCKING HATE AUTO CORRECT.

7129617 okay I am honestly confused how in the world does fit turn into big seriously that makes no sense

7129617 Autocarrot is a terrible thing.
Anyway since the fix the one part on the first person thing from my last post no longer seems to ... how do I put this? Roll with the story.
This one I mean

"Luna?" She asked her gently. She looked up at her sister and cleared her throat.

It just seems off somehow I don't know how.

7129617 just wondering but will mettaton show up?

7130388 No because when they exited the Underworld the gate closed, but not before someone else exited.

Haven't even started reading this I can already see how in character you can get with Sans just from the description of the story

I love Undertale. It's very unique.

I hope that Flowey will become Asriel again at some point.

Asgore smiled happily before he realized something. "We're going to need a place to stay while we're here as well." He told them a "sheepish" smile on his face.

.....you should be slapped apple-bucked and then charaed for that horrible pun...have a good day sir:pinkiehappy:

7129617 im glad that im not the only that hate the demon of drakness known as Auto correct

Can you do more please

she looks lie some sort of comic chinese pony.


I'm going to read this, I'm kind of in the mood for it.

edit : sorry but I suddenly notied how short it was.

I have to say that the story is interesting so far but I have to give some criticisms, first off, the story seems a little rushed, they literally just get out of the underground and then like 5 minutes later they are now living with each of the Mane 7. Also the backstory of the monsters I feel should have been something that panned out a few chapters, I mean they should have atleast got settled in first before giving away background information, and I also feel Asgore, or Frisk would have been better to give the tale then Sans. With how cryptic he is, I would find long explanations to not be his style. I hope the next chapters will slow it down abit, and if you do reveal the genocide route to the ponies, I should be at a moment when not revealing it isn't a option and it show be presented in a manner in which the ponies can picture it happening, so they get a better understand and context. Also while I don't mind the occasional 4th wall break or random joke, I feel that you are adding a bit to many jokes in areas that should be a bit more serious. Other then that the story has potential and I hope this helps in some way, to help improve future updates.

Ugh.... right when I'm studying about bones... :facehoof:

7676260 HAHAHAOHSHITOHMYGOD
✋ ☠☜☜? ☟☜☹?
?✌✋?☜ ☜✞☜☼✡❄☟✋☠☝ ✋? ☝☜❄✋☠☝ ?✌☼?? ?✌☼?☜☼? ☜✞☜☠ ?✌☼?☜☼

Where are the updates man I will be waiting I enjoy all kinds of things this is one of them.

☟︎☜︎☹︎☹︎⚐︎ ✋︎❄︎?︎ ?︎☜︎

7130539 love the story but when was it mentioned that the gate was closed? The whole "trying to get back to their world" was confusing

Dreamfire cried for an update...

Comment posted by DreamFire deleted Nov 17th, 2016

7727012 But nopony came.:ajsleepy:

This fanfic has potential & I've enjoyed it. Please update when you find time to do so.

Login or register to comment