• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 6,312 Views, 122 Comments

Undertale Equestria - pvzMLP



Frisk and her friends have finnaly escaped from the underground, but they didn't end up on earth they found themselves.....heh, you get the idea.

  • ...
17
 122
 6,312

Chapter 3

Twilight turned to Fluttershy. "Hmm? Oh, that was just an experiment I was doing."

At the sound of that all the monsters and Frisk let out a sigh of relief.

Fluttershy shook her head. "No. The one in the corner that seems to be moving."

The monsters and Frisk then all took cover behind the couch while the ponies looked at them confused.

Just then a high pitched voice cut through the air. "Well now that's just plain rude."

The mane six turned to see the flower in the corner was frowning.

Rarity fainted and Fluttershy hid in a nearby plant.

" Hmp. Talk about being judgmental." The flower said while crossing its leaves and glaring at the ponies.

Twilight found the sight adorable, but when she turned to look at the others she noticed that Rainbow was shaking visibly.

"Uhh, Rainbow are you okay?" Twilight asked concerned.

Rainbow just replied. "No. A TALKING FLOWER IS ONE OF MY NIGHTMARES!!" She screamed flying out the window.

Everyone just blinked at that before Sans and Pinkie burst out into laughter.

Author's Note:

This wasn't meant to be such a short chapter its meant to be a troll chapter.

:trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia::trollestia:

But don't worry it's still relative to the story.