• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 6,311 Views, 122 Comments

Undertale Equestria - pvzMLP



Frisk and her friends have finnaly escaped from the underground, but they didn't end up on earth they found themselves.....heh, you get the idea.

  • ...
17
 122
 6,311

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

The sight of a new chapter fills you with DETERMINATION.

As Papyrus was running towards the village he suddenly noticed some sort of crystal castle in the distance. It was strange that he didn't notice it earlier. He shook that thought away and focused on the village coming to view. Only...he slowed down as he got a closer look at it.

It had plenty of residents, but they were all.....whatever Frisk was. He then came to a stop near a house that was sitting at the edge of town. He got up against the wall and looked around the corner. There were so many of these thing just roaming around interacting like humans and monsters.

He then heard some footsteps behind him and turned to see his friends running towards him. As they approached Sans came around the corner from the other side of the building.

Undyne then smacked him across his head knocking him down.

"Are you crazy?!!? We don't need to scare their souls out their body with this abrupt appearance!" She yelled at him at as he was rubbing the back of his head.

Asgore spoke up. "I agree with Undyne. We should all walk into town together and demand an audience with the town's mayor."

Papyrus rubbed the back of his skull. "Well....see....about that." He tried to get the words out.

Sans looked at him nervously. "Papyrus, what did you do?" He said in a worried voice.

"I didn't do anything! I was going to introduce myself to the townsfolk, but uh. They are all...whatever Frisk is." He told nervously.

"What!?!" They all shouted.

Asgore let out a deep breath. "Well the plan still stands. We go into town, introduce ourselves in a nice calm fasion and everything will be-"

"AAAAHHHH. MONSTERS!!!"

"-Okay." He finished to see a white 'pony' -as Frisk called them- with a rose red mane run into town screaming her head off.

Frisk face-hoofed.

*****************************************
Starlight and friends

As they were leaving the castle to investigate what Starlight told them they heard a scream come from somewhere in town.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH. MONSTERS!"

At that they started galloping to where they heard the scream and ran into Roseluck who looked like she went to tartarus and back.

"Rose! What happened!?!" Twilight asked her, her hooves on her shoulders.

"Goat-giant lizard-skeleton-fish-pony!" She gasped before fainting.

They looked at each other and nodded determined grins on their faces. They kept galloping down the road leaving Rose with Daisy and Lily who were nearby.

As they rounded another corner they saw what Rose saw. Two giant goat like creatures both wearing some kind of robe, a blue fish with an eyepatch and a red haired ponytail, a tall skeleton wearing some kind of costume, a yellow lizard with a lab coat and glasses, a short skeleton wearing a blue hoody and finnaly a pony with a yellow-orangeish coat with a brown mane a blue shirt with purple stripes and a cutie Mark of a heart.

They all just stared at each other, until the skeleton with a blue hoody walked up.

He reached out his hand. "Heya, the names Sans. And you are?" He asked.

Then Fluttershy and Rarity fainted.

Rainbow then face-hoofed.

"Was it something I said?"