• Published 10th Feb 2016
  • 323 Views, 3 Comments

Aaron's journey through life and equestria - Darkscout99



Aaron gets taken to ponyville overnight, and deciedes to set off to explore equestria

  • ...
21
 3
 323

The beginning

If you had the chance to go anywhere in the world, or any other worlds, but the cost is that you can never go back, would you do it? I would. This probably relates to living in a broken household, with a drunk for a father and a mom who was abused by him. of course my mom was the only one working, I need to focus on school, and my dad had a blood alcohol level too high to drive at any time, so it was pretty hard for him to even get a job, much less hold one. So where would I go? Equestria, plain and simple. Why? Because it’s so nice. Having friends and being able to make them quickly isn’t a trait you learn on the streets. What you do learn is who has an older brother that can beat you up with one hand and leg tied behind his back, or a sister that can ruin your life for the next 2 years, without even blinking an eye. You learn not to look anyone even slightly bigger than you, and how to fight against a small gang of people attempting to steal your money, even when they have a knife, without getting hurt too bad. And basic first aid, knife wounds can be pretty nasty, even if they aren’t trying to kill. So yeah, friends aren’t a very plentiful resource around here. That’s why I want to leave. Go to Equestria and not even look back. That was my one true wish, being able to make friends. All I have to say is be careful what you wish for.

Cold, that’s all I felt. Why was it so cold? The last thing I remember was going to sleep in my bed, after sneaking the season 5 finale of MLP. So why was it so cold? Being in a bed with covers on it should be warm right? I’ll just grab the covers and pull them up. The only problem is that there are no covers. Not bothering to worry, I figured I just knocked them off in my sleep. I reach down beside me to grab the covers, and grab a handful of very frayed, kind of sharp, waxy stuff. Huh. Pulling I found out it made a ripping noise… and I got a face full of dirt. “What the…?” getting the dirt out of my eyes I sat up and opened them, and realized I was sitting in the middle of a field in my recently awakened stupor. As I figured that one of my friends had snuck in and put me outside as a poor to prank me. My one friend had a very particular fondness to pranking us. “Stupid Colin. He should know better to put me outside at night in this area. I stood up to go inside, but realized that there was no house to go into. Wondering where it went I just stood there. Then I realized I was in a big open field on top of a field. It was still dark so I couldn’t see anything, but I could hear that there was a gathering below the field. Then it happened. The moon sunk below the horizon like it was scared of the other celestial body following it, the sun which jumped to where the moon was, quicker than a flash and a large purple star exploded in the sky, with 6 miniature white stars in a strange pattern appearing with it. After I got over my shock, I smiled, I know what this was. This was the summer sun celebration. Princess Luna must have dropped the moon quickly so that the sun could be raised to its place quicker than normal. Then twilight took off and created her cutie mark, like she did on the summer sun celebration. The only reason I realized this was because I saw that this year the celebration was being held in Ponyville, which any person who watched the show more than twice would recognize. I smiled realizing this was a dream. I jumped up and imagined flying, so that I could get down faster. All I did was fall and roll down the hill, and it was kinda painful, and the hill went all the way down to the platform. Standing up and brushing myself off, I looked up to find myself surrounded by a half circle of Celestia’s and Luna’s royal guards. Not a very good way to start a very good dream.

“You are to be taken into custody you wretched changeling. After what you did last time your kind showed its face here, and with such a bad disguse too. You should know that no humans have existed in equestrian for hundreds of years.” A guard who seemed to be higher ranking sneered.

“What do you mean? I’m a human, not a changeling.” I stated. I figured if I was going to have a bad dream, I figured why not start it off even worse, I mean I guess that having a dream about escaping an equestrian jail would be fun. The guard opened his mouth, but I didn’t get to figure out what he was going to say as I was knocked unconcise as 3 bolts of incredibly powerful magic struck me in the chest at once.

Author's Note:

So this was my first attempt at writing anything for mlp. Please put any constructive criticism in the comments below. Thanks!