• Published 27th Jul 2016
  • 3,813 Views, 51 Comments

THE CRUSHING MOON - The oracle



when it comes to her lovers, nightmare is obsessive and persistant. So what happens when she falls in love with twilight from the main timeline? She chases her with her persanol hit squad of course.

  • ...
15
 51
 3,813

The Actual Talk,

As Celestia walked down the hallway, she noticed that her servants were cowering in fear and whispering amongst themselves. She opened the door to the throne room she saw Nightmare was sitting in a black wooden chair with a crescent moon on it, sipping tea from a cup. There was a pure white chair with a sun on the back. " Come, sit down." Nightmare said with a smile. " I wish to talk."

Celestia pulled out the white chair and sat down, carefully sipping the tea and narrowing her eyes at the flavor. " Grey Earl, my favorite." Nightmare smiled. " I know. Twilight told me a lot about you during her stay with me."

" I see. And what else did she say about me?"

" That you were kind, loving, and we're like a second mother to her." Nightmare paused for a second and looked at her. " I must admit, even if you aren't my sister, it is nice to see what she could have been. Tell me, do you have a thing for cakes?"

" I think your trying to change the topic."

Nightmare sighed. " I was hoping to talk a bit more but I guess we should get down to why I'm here." She closed her eyes for a second and reopened them, staring into Celestia's eyes. " I came here because I want Twilight to stay with me."

" and my immediate answer is no. You took her from me, kept her Hostage for several months, and and now have attacked her in her own home! " Celestia didn't realize she was yelling until she was out of her chair, her front hooves smashing the table.

Nightmare gulped and took a deep breath. " Ok, yes, I'll admit that wasn't the way to go about it. But I love her and-"

Celestia glare, her patience already snapped. " I don't give a flying feather about how you feel or what you want! I want you out of my world and for you to never return!"

Nightmare glared. " Please, be reasonable. I came here to have a peaceful talk. I don't want to fight."

Celestia glared. " You said she compared me to a second mother correct? Well I view her like a daughter. Honestly, I want you to fall in a pothole and snap your legs, so you can rot and die. But, I'll settle for you and your goons leaving and never coming back." She picked up the remains of the teacup. " By the way, you make a terrible Earl Gray. It tastes like piss." She smashed the cup on the ground, quickly walking out of the room.

Nightmare just sat there for a second as she took in everything that had happened. Then with a sudden snarl, she flung the table against the wall, shattering whatever was left. Then she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She summoned what looked like a small red gem and sent a pulse of magic into it, watching it shatter. She then patiently waited.

A few second later, a small white worm opened up a hole in the group discussion and crawled out. It spoke in a gravely voice " You called?"

Nightmare sighed and nodded. " You were right. They won't let me take her back."

" Well, of course I'm right. You know," it crawled up to her," you can ask for help, let me change you~"

She scowled. " I've seen what your ' help' does worm, and I have no intention of falling that low."

It crawled away from her. " Fine, then what do you want?"

" I don't want your powers, but I will need some of your warriors. The ones you told me could level cities."

It gave the best grin it could, it's razor sharp teeth showing. " Ah,you want the fire starters."

She nodded. " Just as a last resort if I can't talk her to my side again."

It nods, it's pale blue eyes blinking. " I'll let commander Sulfur know to be on standby." It grins. " you know there is still a price for our services."

She nodded. " Just ask, and if it's reasonable, I will provide."

It grinned. " I want to talk to Twilight for ten minutes, alone."

She raised an eyebrow but nodded. " Very well, you shall have your ten minutes. Anything else?"

" Just that. " It turned to leave but was stopped. " wait, how will I contact you Lliw? The gem shattered."

It chuckled. " Trust me, I'll come to you when you need help." It then went into the hole, dirt filling it in as it went further down.

Comments ( 8 )

Wait will? From hail the queen?

8454418
Yep. I do have a planew for him appearing, don't worry.

Hmmmm, let's see where you go with this.

Can’t you post more often this story it’s great

Ulthor #5 · Nov 1st, 2017 · · 1 ·

The chapters are a bit shorter then I'm used to, but this has piqued my interest, so I'll be following it.

when can we expect the next chapter?

Moar pls?

well, it was fun to read

Login or register to comment