• Published 27th Jul 2016
  • 3,815 Views, 51 Comments

THE CRUSHING MOON - The oracle



when it comes to her lovers, nightmare is obsessive and persistant. So what happens when she falls in love with twilight from the main timeline? She chases her with her persanol hit squad of course.

  • ...
15
 51
 3,815

A talk

As Celestia walked down the hallway to the throneroom, she saw that where her throne usually was there was a table with two chairs, one being filled with Nightmare Moon. On the table there was a cup filled with something, probably tea. Nightmare was already drinking from hers.

" So, I have come for your surrender." A giant mustache appeared. " And for your cake."

A angry Celestia roared " NO, YOU WILL NOT HAVE MY CAKE!" A giant glove appeared and slapped Nightmare moon.

She growled and poofed her own glove, and proceeded to viciously slap Celestia. " I challenge you to a duel for the Twilight flavored cake then!"

They teleported to a giant courtyard with a strange bipedal creature who had a sword stuck in his stomach. He wore clunky armour and held in his hand a massive halberd. In a cage behind him stood other creatures covered in shadows. " Whoever dies first loses." Nightmare shook her head in agreement and pulled the sword from his stomach.

As they backed up, he rose with halberd in hand and walked toward them. A red bar with his name present, Iudex Gundyr swung at the challengers. They ducked underneath and used their magic to form swords. They then started to hack and slash at him, all the while dodging his attacks, quickly sending him into a rage. Once the red bar only had a third of it's health back, he gained a reptilian look as dark tendrils surrounded him. They easily defeated him like this as well.

On and on they faced monsters and hollows alike, both almost dying at the hands of the Abyss watchers. They panted in exhaustion as the soul of cinder approached, armour and weapon aflame. They sat up tiredly, and were caught unaware when he suddenly swung his sword. It was a mighty battle, and all fought honorably, but the challengers fell to him in the end when they got too greedy and charged. He kicked Celestia and stabbed Nightmare.

They werereturned to the castle by Discord who was laughing at them. " You lost at the same time! Ahahahahahahaha!" Just then, they heard a deep voice yelling out " THE SOUL OF SWAG HAS NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION TO LEAVE." He suddenly appeared and faced the two alicorns. A giant similar to the soul of Cinder looked at them, though with several key differences. He wore a heavy chain with a orange jewel shaped like a dorito, and a green and black hat adorned his head with the mountain dew logo. Instead of a sword, he wielded a heavy blunt. In a irritating.you high voices " Get the fuck out my castle, I'm playing Dark souls!"

The alicorns screamed and ran away from the monstrosity. Discord turned to his left and said " What, were you expect something serious? Did you forget the date?" He then commenced to laugh. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Author's Note:

Too much DARKS SOULS! Help!