• Published 7th Feb 2016
  • 789 Views, 5 Comments

For Me? - The Mysterious Lombax



Two criminals' loveday in Valentines' Day at Equestria. Little did they know, Trixie is trying to stop them while their friends will help each other out!

  • ...
 5
 789

Chapter 1: A New Sight

In the land known as Equestria, a huge house stands in the middle of a hill. A human named George Cunningham woke up from his bed. Along with his other friends that were waking up were Krusha, Kiddy, Klump, Diddy, Pavilion, and a lot of others.

"Morning, everyone!" George called, as the others called back. He went to the dresser, taking off his pajamas, and putting on his favorite red hoodie and blue jogging pants. He climbed down the ladder, and saw the others dressing up for the day.

"Morning, George!" Pavilion greeted.

"Hey there, cousin." George said.

"What's our routine today?" Simon asked.

"Well, so far we steal food for us, and we get some new supplies for our house."

"Ok, and George, can I ask you something?" Krusha replied.

"What is it?" George asked.

"How come you don't have a girlfriend?"

This made George blush in embarrassment while the other stared him.

"So?" Helen said.

"What?" N. Gin asked.

"Is something wrong?" Skipper asked.

"Really?" Krusha said.

"How could this happen to you?" Klump asked.

"Seriously?" Angie said.

"Hmph." Phoney grunted.

"How come not?" Trudy asked.

"Well, that happened." Jessie commented.

"Come on." Uka Uka urged.

"This is weird." N. Brio said.

"What?" Cortex asked.

"Seriously." Spyro hissed.

"Well, I... Uh..." He started.

"Come on, dude. Villains have girlfriends of their own purposes, maybe you can be in the start." Diddy encouraged.

"Err..." George mumbled.

"Just do it!" Mallo demanded.

"Now!" Robotnik yelled.

"Please?" everyone else pleaded.

After five seconds of puppy-dog eyes, George gave in. "Okay."

Krusha sprayed perfume on George, while Diddy began pushing him out of the house. "Show the ladies who's boss!"

George then dusted himself off and walked to Ponyville. "Ok, George. Time to start dating."

George saw many mares walking in Ponyville. He then decided to introduce himself to Lyra.

"Hey there, baby. Wanna go steady?"

Lyra just stared at George in shock before levitating him and throwing him in a recycling bin. She then trotted off in disgust. "Jerk!"

"Man. And I thought she liked humans." George commented, before crawling out and finding Bon-Bon. "Hello, sweet checks. Do you like boys? I'm one!"

Bon-Bon just glared at him before beating him up. "How revolting he is!" Just like Lyra, she walked away.

"Okay. Let's try again." George said. He walked up to Miss Cherilee. "Hey there, babe. Do you want to go on Saturday Night for some making out?"

Cherillee glared at him and then proceeded to buck him repeatedly. "Rascal!" she hissed as she trotted off.

"Ugh. At this rate, I'll never get the chance of having a girlfriend!" George complained, before turning his attention to a blue mare.

"Are you George Cunningham?" she asked.

"Yep, that's me." George answered. "And you are?"

"Trixie Lulamoon. It appears you are the most dangerous human in existence, and Trxie must turn you in." Trixie said, before pulling out a wanted poster of George.

"Really? Are you going to make me?" George laughed.

"You wouldn't dare to mess with The Great and Warden Trixie, would you?" Trixie growled, before pulling out a police badge that has a warden's approval. "Do as I say, and no one gets hurt!"

"Okay, but before you do, maybe we could go out on a date?" George asked.

"Why would Trixie go out with you? You are dangerous to Equestria, and I'm a reformed mare. Now get to the ground!" Trixie shouted.

"You have to catch me first!!" George taunted, as he ran off.

"Arrgh!" Trixie growled, while casting a human-tracking spell.

Even though George was happy to get away from the warden, he still had a sad look on his face. He had his hands on his pockets, as he angrily kicked a rock while walking.

"Dear Celestia! Why couldn't a single mare give me one chance?!? I wish there could be a single female in this place that would give me a chance! She could be equal!" George complained, before hearing an explosion. He turned to see a female girl running out of Ponyville. She had a tan skin, black boots, bat wings on her back, purple shirt, pink skirt, and long brown hair. George could feel his heart explode, but how could this girl be the one he wanted?

"Stop thief!" a stallion shouted, as he chased the girl.

"And you thought stealing your groceries was bad? Well, you haven't seen enough!" the girl shouted back, as she threw a bomb at the stallion, causing him to fly up, and he screamed until he landed in a farm.

"Wow. That's my type." George thought, as the girl passed by him, not noticing him.

"I've got to go after her." George said, as he ran off.

Half-an-hour later...

George arrived in the center of the Everfree Forest. He could see Celestia's guards flying in, but didn't know why. Once he entered and got to the ditch, he saw the scene. The girl he saw earlier was surrounded by guards, and her wings are suddenly frozen.

"Give it up now, Shadow Mavis! There's no escape now!" a guard shouted.

"Ugh. Okay." Shadow Mavis complained, as one of the guards handcuffed her in the back.

"Hey!" a voice shouted, as they all turned to see George Cunningham on top of a hill. He fell into a great distance, and landed by using his fist as a landing post. "Let her go!"

"That's funny!" a guard laughed. "Get him, boys!"

The other guards came to arrest George, but he was too quick for them, as he slightly beat them up with his fighting skills. He also bit them on the head, and even kicked one in the flank. When they are all defeated, George walked up to Shadow Mavis, and released her from her restraints. The girl blushed as she said "Thank you." to George and flew off. George decided to head home as well. But unknown to them, a certain blue mare was watching them.

"So he likes the girl? Well, I just found out one of is weaknesses!" the mare said.

A few days later...

After stealing his main objectives, George headed for his house. But just as he arrived, he saw Shadow Mavis landing in front of him.

"Uh, hey." he stammered.

"I'd appreciate you for saving me from those guards. If it weren't for you, I would have been a filthy inmate." Shadow Mavis said.

"Yeah, sure." George said.

"What's your name, anyway?" Shadow Mavis asked.

"George Cunningham."

"Oh my, Celestia? THE George Cunningham? The rival of Celestia and her family? The most dangerous human in existence?" Shadow Mavis said.

"Yep."

"Wow! We are thieves, we like to trick the guards, we have so much in common." Shadow Mavis said.

"Well, I've got to get going. See you tomorrow, Shadow Mavis..." George said, as he was about to get inside his house, but the girl stopped him.

"Oh wait! I've got something for you!" Shadow Mavis interrupted.

"What is it? A note?" George guessed.

"No, I'm not really a "note" person..." Shadow Mavis replied, before grabbing George and kissing him on the lips. Suddenly, George felt a feeling he had never encountered: Love.

"Read me?" Shadow Mavis asked, as George fell to the ground.

"Loud and clear..." George mumbled, as hearts flew around his head while he headed for his house as Shadow Mavis watched.

Author's Note:

Well, looks like George has his first girlfriend! The shipping has officially begun! I think I might work on this story for a while before continuing the others. Seriously, this story got me blushing! See you next time!:scootangel: