• Published 11th Feb 2016
  • 1,556 Views, 21 Comments

Equis Saga: Adventures and New Life in Equestria - JeromyTG2



Jyro, a normal 19 year old human, who woke up one day with blurry memories, and found himself in a unknown forest full of strange creatures, danger, and... familiar talking ponies?

  • ...
14
 21
 1,556

Chapter 7: Small Talk, Breakfast, and Examination

Author's Note:

Okay, I know what some of you may think, but my time of summer sucks! No excuses, and sorry for the delay. Hope you enjoy!

With the sunshine on my face, and a choir of birds singing outside the window, it is the most pleasant way to wake up. No honks, no sirens, no jackhammer, no hearing someone cursing outside… everything is just right. Except, getting out of bed with an ache around my neck, back, and leg. Guess I'll need to ask the sisters for a bigger bed... or room. I walked to the window and see the bright view of this beautiful land with birds singing nearby.

“*deep breath* Ahhh. Such a nice day.” I breathed. I put on a clean shirt, shorts, and grabbed my toothbrush to go wash up. I forgot to mention that their toothpastes taste very similar to what humans use, I guess it's safe to use at least. As I walked out my room and the head to the bathroom, a guard was in my way. “Um. Morning?”

“Good morning, Ambassador. The Princesses request for you to attend to their throne.” said the guard in a serious knightly tone.

“O-kay. Just… let me finish getting ready.” the guard nodded and waited patiently at the side of the door.

I really need to set up a meeting for these guys, better yet, I want to visit their barracks after I'm done with some of my business. (The schedule, not the bathroom part...) After I finished getting ready, I ordered the guard to lead me to the throne room. I still don't know my way around the castle yet, plus ordering a guard to do what you need is really not my thing.

I reached the throne room and the guard told me, ‘It will only be me and the Princesses for a private conversation’. I was a little nervous, thinking I might’ve done something to upset them. Could it be the soap I tossed last night and one of them slipped? Ohhh I'm in trouble. As I walked in, I happen to see Luna sitting beside her sister, she looked a little tired for some reason, could it be the dream we had or is she suppose to be awake at night being a Night Princess and all? Maybe not. Celestia saw me with a warm smile and said good morning, and I thought she was getting to the point about the soap.

“Good morning Jy-”

“I'm very sorry! I didn't know the soap would be at your door. Neither of you slip on it did you?” my little outburst made her eyebrow moved up in confusion. But Luna, is a different story, “Umm… this isn't about the soap, is it?”

“No.”

“But I would certainly discuss about that later.” said Luna looking at me with a stern look. I cringed, because already know the answer from that look.

“Oh… sorry. Anyway, good morning. So, is there something that we should discuss?”

“Yes.” said Celestia turning her cheerful face into a serious sad look as she got up from her throne and walked to the window, with the view of the town. “So. You have been sent here to protect and save Equestria?”

“W-what? Celestia, I don't what you-”

“My sister told me everything about your dream.” So, it wasn't just any ordinary dream after all. “A strange white being, what you call, a hand from another universe, brought you here in Equestria, destined to be your new home, gave you a purpose to protect us, and you are willing to do it?” Those are the exact same words what Master Hand told me and Luna about. I guess, she was right about Luna diving into other pony’s dreams.

“Yes. I am.” my answer made Celestia an assuring nod.

“Thank you.” She then started pacing around the throne. “I was afraid there won't be any peace in the future of Equestria, until this happened.” she said in a weary tone.

“Sister? Is there something you have not told us yet?” Luna asked in confusion.

“*sigh* During your imprisonment, the magic of the Elements of Harmony that sealed you to the moon… has gotten weaker. The Elements have sealed you for a thousand years, yet, the cost of your imprisonment have us no connection for them, and weakened even more as well.”

“Why is that sister?”

“Because, when you explained that our world has crossed with another dimension, it made sense why I can hardly sense any power in the Elements. When I assigned my faithful student to go make new friends, I thought the power of friendship can restore the Elements fully, along with a new Element. Except, their power is nearly recovered. Luckily, they were able to bring you back, Luna, but I am not sure it will be enough for what is coming.”

“What IS coming, Celestia?” I spoke.

“... Evil that we once thought we sealed away may be returning. I sense that our magic that we sealed evil away, are weakening because of the dimensional drift that crosses our world to another. Because of our world crossing with another dimension, our magic is now may be useless to seal away evil. We may seal them again with an enough amount of magic, but, we don't know the result or the cost if it might work. If it doesn't work, then,... I'm afraid... there is no hope for Equestria.” she said in sorrow as Luna puts her hoof on her.

“Hey! Magic or not, I am confident that we can still kick their a-… um… ‘flanks’ sideways. (Close save!) If I can't put them down for good, then maybe others will worn them out and we seal them up!” I said clashing my hands together. “Look, we're not sure if what you say is true, that you magic is getting weaker, but don't let that stop you, it may probably be a coincidence.” or rigged, “Hopefully. But, you ponies have magic, the only primary source what you all have within and what makes you all special and part of you. Don't throw it away because you believe it won't work, I believe it will, because I don't give up on it. And neither both you and your sister.” Celestia and Luna both looked at me wide-eyed and thought deeply about my little speech.

“You know what? You're right! How foolish for me to think like that. Even as a Princess.” said Celestia.

“Indeed. I could have thought a bitter way, but we will not be called ‘weak’ for that.” agreed Luna.

“I want to thank you again, Jyro, for being on our side and not giving up on us. And, we will try not to let you carry the whole world over your shoulders by yourself.”

“Hey, if you all cheer me on or give me some support, I have all the help I need.”

“Good.” She said now smiling again, “Now then, since we now finished our little conversation, shall we head to the dining room for breakfast.”

“Yes!” I said as we all head to the dining room.


On our way, I try to memorize every corridor and every hall while we walk by in case I ever get lost. Thank God I have photographic memory to learn at least one quarter of the castle.

“You know Jyro? That little speech you made really boost our confidence. Giving that kind of speech can live up an army. You could be a great Ambassador, you know?” said Celestia.

“What!? Oh please," I said while scratching behind my head, "I'm just saying stuff to help you both feel better and not discouraged. I wouldn't call it a speech though. I guess, I'm here just to give hope.”

“*giggle* Well, if you say so.” giggled Celestia.

What was that just now? Making her laugh and complimented me made me feel all… tingly. Now that I think about it, I want to talk to Celestia about something.

“Hey. After breakfast, can I discuss something with you and Luna privately?” the question I asked caught Luna's attention.

“Hmm. Alright. Is there something that bothers you?” asked Celestia.

“I… don't know. It's not that easy to discuss.” I said In a bothersome tone.

“... Very well. After breakfast, we will discuss this in the library.”

“Thank you princ-...*Ahem* Celestia. Heh, guess I still need to get used to by calling your names.” saying this made Celestia giggle, along with Luna.

“I'm sure you will.”


We've reached the dining room and took our seats. Then, a unicorn waiter who has black coat, silver colored mane, and wearing only a fancy suit appeared next to me holding pen and a small flip book while using his magic. He has a cutie mark of a dinner plate with a cover.

“Good morning Ambassador. I will be your service for today. Since the chef has no clue what you are craving, I am here to place what you want to order.” said the waiter in a strong english accent.

“Um… Okay? For now, I would like to have two over easy eggs, hash browns, and a bowl of mixed fruit on the side.” he then start writing my order.

“Anything to drink Ambassador?” (Okay this is getting a little annoying)

“Orange juice.”

“Would that be all Ambassador?” (Okay that's it!)

“Just call me Jyro.” I said with a small annoyance tone.

“I'm sorry Sir, but formalities must be required for us due to the royal rules. Anypony close to royalty is absolutely necessary.” he said as I looked both at the two sisters and saw Celestia giving a one arm shrug. (I am somewhat amused by this)

“*Sigh* Fine. Just call me Sir, from now on.”

“Very well, Sir. Your breakfast will be ready shortly.”

“Thank you, um… what's your name?”

“It is Silvermane, sir.”

“Well it is nice to meet you, Mr. Silvermane.” I reached out to give him a handshake, but he hesitated. “Don't worry, it's just like what you call a HOOFshake, and I allow you to shake my hand.” He slowly reached to my hand and have a soft shake.

“It is… a pleasure meeting you, sir.” I nodded, then he walked to the kitchen.

“... Royal Rules? How old are you, 300?” saying this to Celestia made Luna laugh.

“I'm sorry Jyro, but those rules must apply here in the castle and the staff who work here.” said Celestia.

“I… guess you have a point there.” after a while, our food then arrived, but I noticed there is an extra plate across from me on Celestia's left side. “Hey, is Twilight and Spike coming down?”

“Unfortunately, no. They had to leave a little early to manage the library back in Ponyville. She said her goodbyes before she left.”

“Oh. Okay.” I was a little disappointed of not saying goodbye to a friend I first met in person.

“Don't worry Jyro. You can always visit her in Ponyville if you ever have the chance. Or, you can send a letter like I showed you before.”

“Oh right! I forgot about that, and I guess you're right. Being royal and all.” … oh yeah! The plate, “By the way, who's that extra plate for?” she looked at the plate, then realized, and cringed a little.

“Ohhh. I forgot to tell you about-”

“AUNT CELESTIA!” I quickly turned who made that shout, it's a white male unicorn, with blonde wet like mane, and formally dressed, (Wait. AUNT!?) “Why did you let that… deformed ape, inside the castle!?” (Deformed? Ape!?)

“Blueblood, please. I want to introduce you to somepony. Or, someone.” he walked next to her with a disgust look on his face, “This is Jyro, the first ever human in Equestria and our new Ambassador. Jyro, this is Prince Blueblood, my distant nephew.”

“Nice to meet you.” I tried giving him a handshake, but he backed away in disgust.

“Ugh. Get your filthy paws away from me! And he's the Ambassador!? Ugh. Now I lost my appetite, when you finish and leave the dining room, then I will return.” he then trotted out of the dining hall.

“... He seems… nice?” I said sarcastically.

“*sigh* Don't bother. He is always like this, I do not know what mannerism his parents teach him, but Prince Blueblood can sometimes be a bit of a… nuisance.” she whispered that last part that made me laugh.

“You mean... he is a pain to you?" she nodded, "Aren't you royals somewhat behave like that?” I said quietly.

“Please, he takes it more seriously than I do.” said Luna, rolling her eyes.

“Heh, well thank goodness I'm not like that. My purpose is to protect Equestria, not to be someone high and mighty who demands luxury and respect. I just do my job willingly for the sake of the land.”

“I'm glad to hear that. Still, you would make a fine ambassador.” said Celestia.

“I don't know that yet." I said, being a bit weary, "Being your right…erm* -hoof man, can take a lot of energy… and loyalty. But, are you sure I have what takes?”

“I am sure you will do fine, Jyro. At least give this chance and see how well you do.” I put some thought into it, then decided.

“... I guess I can give it a shot.”

“Excellent!”


After we finished our breakfast, we started heading to the library for my little discussion, then Celestia said we would also begin my examination. I tried memorizing the entire halls again so I don't always have to ask the guard to guide me or get lost. I probably learned about one-third of the castle already. We arrive at the library and begin our private talk.

“Now then, what has been troubling you, Jyro?” asked Celestia.

“Um. I don't know how to put this, but, I really don't want to say anything offensive... or out of line.” I said weary.

“Whatever you say, we will try to understand.”

“*sigh* Alright. What I'm going to say is the truth.” I hope it doesn't end well, “I've… been having… these… feelings.”

“What kind of feelings?” asked Luna.

“It is a feeling… that I felt long before I arrived here. That feeling… usually happens when I see a woman, which is a female of my species. (twiddling my thumbs) But now,... I've been… having… the same feelings… to…… you mares.” I winced so hard, that I'm prepared that they might shoot me. (Figuratively speaking)

Oh I pray this doesn't go south. The two sisters were silent for a minute. Then, all of the sudden....

“HAHAHAHA! That's it!?” both princesses said hollering in laughter.

“W-what do mean that's it!?" I sputtered, "Are you both not freaked out that, I, a human, an unknown species slash race to your world, is feeling flirty to you ponies? Look, I know you're both beautiful and all, but I'm kinda ticked where this is going."

“Jyro, there is nothing wrong with you being flirty to us ponies.” said Celestia trying to suppress her laughter, “Even so, I'm sure some of us ponies have feelings for other races, the griffons for example.” (The what?)

“The griffons? Really!? They're here too? Wow! First timber-wolves, then dragons, now griffons? How many creatures that I thought myth are real?” I realized that my excitement got the better of me, “Oh. I got a little off topic did I? Anyway, really? You are all okay with relationships between two kinds?” she nodded, “Even a human like me?”

“I don't see you as any mindless creature that we know of, so yes.”

“Mindless creature? You don't mean that do you?”

“No, not at all! If so, then this will not work out.”

“*SIGH* Good. That's all I needed to hear.” I said in relief, “And that is exactly what I was worried about, I was also worried that I might offend you.”

“I told you we understand, and I'm happy that you are this honest, Jyro.” she said with a smile.

“Thank you, Celestia. I'm glad I had this conversation with you both.”

“Both?” she turned and realized Luna was still here, “Oh! I forgot you were were here Lulu.” (Lulu?)

“I was here all this time, Tia.” said Luna not amused. (That amused me. And, Tia?)

“Um. Do I need to hear those names from both of you?” I said, getting in between.

“No. You don't.” They both said sternly.

“And since we are here in the library, it is time for your, examination. Just sit over there so we can begin.” said Celestia as I did I was told, then she used her levitation magic to bring down a few sketch books. “You won't mind if we, doodle you, do you?”

“Well, I'm the only human here so… okay.” both Celestia and Luna started sketching me, “And can I ask? Why can't Twilight do this? She is so eager to… look me up.” I asked. (That sounded weird…)

“That is because, my student can get a bit too excited when it comes to studying new things, especially an unknown species. And she might over do it if anything gets too far. Plus, she must focus on her studies I task her to do.”

“Oh. I see. And how do you both feel about doing this.”

“We find it exciting! Learning and researching about humans can be so… fascinating. We want to learn whatever you can share for us. Plus, we want to do things different for a change.”

“Oh. Okay then. But, from what I know, some of it, is not pretty.” I said in a bothersome tone.

“I'm sure we can understand your ways and opinions. Luna? Would you like to be the one to examine him?” Just when she said this, Luna got excited.

“Yes sister!” suddenly, she quickly went up close to me with a small smile. (This is getting really uncomfortable)

“...Hi.” I said.

“Hello.”

“Welcome to my personal space.”

“Oh! Apologies.” she blushed just realizing how close she is. This got my heart racing, thinking there would be some, fated accident. She then started to take notes out loud and fast about my body. I could have sworn she said, 'mis-placed ears', “... white-tone skin, dark brown mane, and… oh my.” She then stopped.

“What? Something wrong?”

“No. It's… your eyes.” she said getting a bit closer. (Oh jeeze, not again)

“My eyes?”

“Yes. They are… unique. I is quite odd to explain, but it has a little of a green color, yet when I look at it in an angle, it changes to hazel.”

“Oh. I get that a lot. Sometimes my eyes change color depending what location I'm at. Not every human has my kind of eyes. I think.”

“Really? Well, I think yours are truly amazing.”

“*chuckle* Thanks.” I blushed and scratched my head, “And, I think yours are amazing as well.” she blushed and gave a cute giggle. (Did I just say that?)

“Hey! What about me?” pouted Celestia.

“Oh, I'm sorry Celestia. I think yours are… beautiful.” I answered, sheepishly.

“Hmm. I guess I will let that one slide. Anyway, do you mind standing for me?”

“Um, sure. That was fast.” As I stood, Luna proceed her examination.

“Hmm, you are quite tall for a human. Slightly taller than my sister actually.” said Luna. “May we ask? Why do you always wear clothes? Are you that sensitive to the cold due to the lack of fur?”

Ohh boy. I knew they would ask that kind of question. I remember how, Rarity, never asked me why, but I figured she didn't need to. I guess, Luna, is the first, and this question also got Celestia's attention as well.

“I... Umm.” Trying to put this in the best words, “You know? You are the very first pony to ever ask me that question. Let's just say, that we humans use clothes not only for protection in certain elements, but, also for… privacy?”

“Privacy?”

“Ugh! Do I have to say it!?” I said in small frustration. “It's not easy to say nudity in front of you both.” I hope they realized about that word I said.

“Jyro, you should that us ponies don't normally wear clothes, sometimes.” I facepalmed realizing that they don't wear clothes oftenly.

“Ugh. Well, us humans are more exposed than you think. If you want a better explanation, don't argue about me trying to be modest, okay?” They gave a slight nod preparing what I'm about to say, “Okay. You know how you all explore your body in every angle out of curiosity? Well, how curious are you about males? Or colts in that matter?” Just after that, their faces immediately turned red, realizing what I was referring to.

“Oh… I… see. Well, no further question there.” said Luna, still red.

“Um… if it's… no trouble to ask, but, may I-”

“NO!” I shouted at Celestia and realized, “*Agh* Sorry. I don’t know if this is the right time.”

“It's… fine. Sorry I asked so sudden.” she said shaking her head.

“It’s okay.”

Both sisters continued their examining and sketching, also asking me some questions just about the human body and some similarities to pony-kind. I'm glad we never get to discuss more, because it is too overwhelming for me to talk more about it.

“I think we are done for today.” said Celestia putting away the books.

“*sigh* Finally.” I said as I take a seat, exhausted.

“Now I must attend to the throne for some royal business. You and Luna will remain here and start studying. I'll see you both soon.” She then left the library, leaving me and Luna alone.

“So… is there anything else we need to know about you or humans?” asked Luna.

“... Did I mention my world has no magic?” she shook her head, “In my world, there is no magic to ever exist in the Earth, we humans think it is only fantasy or illusion. Normally, we humans don't inherit any supernatural abilities, instead, many of them can improve their bodies physically and mentally.” Luna is writing down everything about humans, and,… me. “And, since I arrived here, I suddenly start gaining abilities.”

“I think we already knew that. During that discussion with that… being?”

“Yeah. It's weird that we had this conversation with Master Hand in my dream. Hopefully that doesn't happen again. But, I doubt it we will see him again.” (He might come back)

“And what were your new abilities again?”

“Superhuman strength, increased durability, healing factor, cloudwalking, and magic.” Luna paused for a moment after she finished writing. “Something wrong?”

“When I saw you embrace our sister back in the throne room, how come you have not yet crushed her?”

“I… um… I just hug gently when it comes to girls. Let's just say it's my own… thing.”

“I see.” she said smiling, “And you said you have a healing factor? You are aware what this is, do you?”

“*sigh* I do. I never really thought it would come to this. Some humans in my world would kill for life just for immortality. But to me, it's more of a curse.”

“... How old are you?”

“Nineteen. Why?”

“You might probably stay at that age for quite a long time.”

“Heh. Yeah. Humans can live up at least one-hundred years of age. It's pretty common for us to live that long.” Luna's eyes are widen what I just said. “What?”

“Nothing. It is… surprising! Here in Equestria, an average pony lifespan can live up at least two-hundred years.” (Two-hundred what!?)

“Two-hundred years!? You ponies live half as long as we do!” I said in shock, “Man. Now I feel jealous that you all live for another hundred years.” I said with my head down.

“Jyro.” Luna took a moment to think, she then walk up to me and put her hoof on me, “We are sorry that you feel that way, but you must understand how your species are fated to live that long. I'm sure some had their moments, and I'm also sure they accepted it.” hearing this made me understand.

“*sigh* I get it. Though it would make them feel better if they live at least for another hundred years, but that's just fantasy talk. Thanks for the little reminder, Luna, you're a real great friend.” she stopped, stepped back, and her eyes widened a little.

“A… friend? I never had a friend for the last thousand years, besides our sister. But you, a human, our very first friend?” she thought deeply, then said, “I will gladly consider you as my very first friend, for a thousand years.”

“*chuckle* Great! So,… does this mean I get to call you, Lulu?” I grinned.

“NO.” she said seriously. After ten seconds of silence and staring, we both laughed, “*chuckle* Okay. I think we are done with my short examination, for now. Now let's move on to studying magic.”

“Ohhh how I long waited for this to come and try out new spells. I already got the levitation part down. See?” I demonstrated by using magic and easily lifting an apple in the bowl on the table and carefully floated in front of Luna's face.

“Nicely done. How long did it take you to master it?” she said as she took a bite of the apple.

“Yesterday.”

“*Nom*... Really!?” she said nearly choking her apple, “That is impressive! Normally you would take a week or so to fully master it.”

“I'm a fast learner, and I find some angles how it works.” (levitation is kinda like flying a quadrone, but in your head)

“Well then. How about we skip levitation and move on to teleportation.” Luna levitate a book about teleportation.

“Oh yes! I've been dying to try this out!” (Why I get so giddy with this? FREAKING MAGIC THAT’S WHAT!) “I want to sneak up on someone with this and scare ‘em.” I looked at Luna, giving a ‘really?’ stare, “Or… I can use it for a good cause.” I said sheepishly as she rolled her eyes.

“Let us begin.”

It took over an hour for me to read, study, and memorize the spell. Luna did some demonstrations how she can teleport items from one place to another and herself. I'm excited to try it out myself so I just went for it.

“Okay. Here it goes.” I said with a big grin on my face. And some nervousness.

“Remember, Jyro. It takes a large amount of concentration, so I suggest you take it-”

*FLASH… FLASH*

“...slow.”

“Woah. Did I do it?” I said as I put my hand on my head, “Man, I feel dizzy. You weren't kidding about that amount of concentration.”

“I warned you did I? And yes, you did it perfectly.”

“I did? Cool! All I need to do is to practice more and then I'll be all over the place. Hopefully, I can find an easier way for this.”

“Yes well, let us move on. Can you continue?”

“I think so.” I said as my head cleared a bit. “I’m good.”

“Good. Now, try teleporting this apple on that stool over there.” she placed the apple on the table for me to test on.

“Okay. Here it goes.” as I concentrate on the apple, I try to think another imaginative way to make this easier. (Yes, I use my imagination to make things easier.) I figure, if I imagine that the apple was on the stool all this time, and not force it, it might work. As I combine what I learned and my imaginative thought, the apple vanished.”Woah! Where did it go?”

“Here.” said Luna pointing at the stool where the apple is sitting on.

“Oh! I did it! And I think I figured this out already!” I said looking at my hands, “And I don't feel any dizziness after that.”

“That is because self-teleportation takes more concentration than what you did already. And, you did well on your first try. We are are proud of you, Jyro.”

“*chuckle* It was nothing.” I said scratching my head.

“That is all the time we have for today. Feel free if you want to study more spells and explore castle if you are done.” she said putting away the books and leave, until I stopped her.

“Hey, Luna?” she stopped, “When you talked to me with that old grammar since the first time we met, I… kinda… find it… cute.” she flinched. “And, maybe... I can... teach you some... modern grammar in return?” she walked to me and…

*ZAPP!!*

“OW! What was that for!?” I said rubbing my leg. “Was that a magic bolt?”.

“Do not make any flattery because of our speech!” she scorned, that grammar though, “And,... we would appreciate for you to teach us modern tongue.” (Oh now she talks like that…)

“*snicker* There you go again.” she then whacked me in the head with her wing, “HEY OKAY,okay! It is an honor to be your speech teacher, Princess.” and again, “WHAT?”

“And we told you to call us, Luna.”

“Oops.” warning shot, “I MEAN!… Sorry, Luna.”

“That's better.” she smiled and…

*ZAPP!*

“WHY!?” This time she shot my arm, “And can you please show me how to do that?”

“I feel like it.” she smiled slyly. “And, you can figure that one on your own.” Really? “We will see each other again, until dinner. Now I must go rest. If You need any guidance, don't bother to ask any of the guards.”

“Alright. Thank you, Luna. See you at dinner.” I said as she left to do whatever she does.

She closed the door leaving me alone so I can figure out how to shoot a magic bolt like how Luna did. I tried possible ways how to do it, like: hand pistol, baseball throw, hand trust, even doing a Hadoken. They all worked! It’s somewhat focusing your magic, but you charge and release raw energy. It has some concentration to it, but I think I can manage. During my little celebration, I realized how much mess I made just shooting around like an idiot. After I finished cleaning, I looked at the clock and it's already passed three, I was hoping I can ask one of the guards to escort me to their barracks. Luckily, I happen to see a familiar guard pony, who was passing by, and happens to be the one who first gave me the castle tour.

“Excuse me… um... Spearhead?”

“Yes, Ambassador?” he turned for my attention.

“Just call me J-... Sir.” eh, why not, “I was wondering if you can show me to your barracks.” Spearhead made an unsure expression.

“...Sir? Are you sure your are interested to see our quarters?”

“Yes, because it IS my interest.”

“... Very well. This way.”

Spearhead then lead me to the barracks at the backside of the castle.


Meanwhile, at Luna's room:

*Luna's POV*

“That... fool!” she shouted in her pillow, “How dare he made me look foolish like that!”

I should not have hit him that many times like that, except, he seemed okay with it. *sigh* I don't know! I can not know if he would grudge me for shooting at him or not. Maybe,... I should apologize to him, at dinner. I hope I didn't take it too far. I looked back on how I feel about Jyro, his past, his appearance, his eyes, and his ponyality. Or, per-son-ality, what he calls it?

“… Maybe… Tia was wrong… am I the one who has feelings for him… or… maybe…. UGH! Get a hold of yourself Luna! It is not what you think!” I removed myself from my bedchamber to find my sister, and see if she has any cake left to spare.