• Published 1st Feb 2016
  • 376 Views, 56 Comments

My player two - DiamondBloomXP



Button mash and Sweeie bell are 15 years old and become ssp and 5 years later they are still together but something happens and changes there life for ever and nothing will ever be the same but it's a goo change.

  • ...
29
 56
 376

Rethinking...

I lay in bed and thought about next week I looked at the ring rarity was asleep by the time we got it I slowly fell a sleep in the morning I woke up to a sick felling in my belly I can to the bath room and was sick I ground....morning sickness I hated it rarity heard me she walked to me and patterned my back I looked at her " it will all be over soon darling" I looked down in shame I didn't want to lose my foal now I wanted to keep it but I didn't want to tell her I sighed and got up and walked down stairs I saw buttons he sat down looking down I looked at him his head lifted up with a small smile it was very fake very fake indeed.

"What's the matter?" He sighed and his ears drooped down " I don't want to leave you for another week I want to be with you every second now...." I looked at him I sighed " you must I'll be home before you know it I promise " he looked down again " ok if you say so sweetie" he hugged me I smiled rarity walked down I felt the foal kick my eyes widened buttons felt it he let go and looked at me " what was that ??" I looked at him " huh? What was what ?" I tried to act like it was nothing " my belly then rumbled " oh I'm just hungry that all do you want some breakfast " rarity watched and sighed with relief.

" no...I'm going to go now...." I looked at him " so soon ?..." He nodded and stood up and walked to the door I walked over and kissed his cheek" I love you" he smiled " I love you too " he walked out and rarity looked at me " well that was a close one wasn't is darling ?" She giggled slightly I started to think about why I wanted to get ride of the foal I never did I was happy when I found out I was pregnant but when I told rarity she wanted me to get ride of it and she tricked me in to thinking it was for the best " no....." Looks at you " I change me mind " she looked at me confused " what are you talking about darling " I want to have my foal I !" .

Rarity glares at me " oh really " she grads my hoof and drags me down stairs to the basement " ow get off me hat are you doing " she stares at me " your not having a foal ! " she starts to tear up " if I can't have a foal neither can you !!!" I look at her getting scared " is-is this w-w-what I-it's all a-about ? " she runs up stairs I try to follow her but she slams the door in my face and locks it " your not coming out till you agree to get ride of the foal .

I scream " RARITY LET ME OUT STOP THIS PLEASE YOUR CAZY I WANT TO BE WITH BUTTONS WE ARE GETTING MARRID!!" She giggles insanity " not any more...." My eyes widened and I step back and curl up in the corner in the dark the only light I can see if from the crack in the door I cry the foal keeps kicking form all the loud sounds I think I fall a sleep.

A mouth passes buttons never come to see why I'm not home my belly is now a noticeable bump and rarity gives me food and water of course be she tide me up she asks me everyday " are you going to give up your foal " I glare at her weakly " No! Never !!" She glares back " so be it and slams the door and locks it .

I hear a knock at raritys door no one ever comes to rarity she opens it and gasps I don't know what's going on " where is she a know what ya doing rarity let her go or I'll tell mah big sis " it was Apple bloom I hear her yelp and the door slam " what do you know !" Rarity asked Apple bloom " I know she don't want to be here that for sure ya know she did write to me a mouth ago everyday nearly then for this past month nothing on that one latter ya sent to buttons saying you won't be coming back soon she need more time I know that ain't true !......ah!! Get off mah mane the door opens I sit up and see rarity push Apple bloom down the stairs I run to her " APPLE BLOOM " she slowly sits up her hoof is twisted and her other hoof she puts t her head " YA WOJT GET AWAY WITH THIS " Rarity giggles " I already have darling " she slams the door and locks it .

(( so many chapters in one day so Amy idea's XD ))