• Published 1st Feb 2016
  • 378 Views, 56 Comments

My player two - DiamondBloomXP



Button mash and Sweeie bell are 15 years old and become ssp and 5 years later they are still together but something happens and changes there life for ever and nothing will ever be the same but it's a goo change.

  • ...
29
 56
 378

Oh no...

" how comes ya and buttons is a thing now ? When did dis all happen ??" Apple bloom says in a harsh voice . " uh well last night a guess ?..." Sweet says in a calm sweet soft voice, " ah don' play that sweet act with meh sweet I've known yea for years now I know what ha doin' why ya didn' tell us last night or before school " . Sweeties face turns a bright red and she rubs the back of her head with her hoof " well ugh you see I ummmmmmmm" Mrs chearale steps out and looks at the three girl sweetie sight with relief.

"Now girls what was with all the yelling at the back of class with is not like you " Apple bloom looks down " you three are best friends you shouldn't need to argue over stallions remember what happened when you three tried to hook me up with Big Mac ?" . " yea but look where you two are happly together now and forever riiiight " scoot says with a cheeky grin , " I didn't mean that scootaloo I meant the fact that you three could of lost two ponies you respect " sweeties bell just stares at her " Mrs have you ever though about straightening your mane ?" She asks changing the subject cherelea changes it back fast " sweetie bell did you not hear a word of what I just said ??".

Sweeties ears flop down " yes but I don't see what I have done wrong I can't help my felling for Buttons it's not my fault she likes him too...." Apple blooms eyes widened and she looked sharply at sweetie " a do not !!" Apple blooms eyes fill with tears " d-d-dat was mouth ago..." The bell right and Apple bloom runs off crying she run all the way to there old school tree house that has paint faded and she tends to visit from time to time when she felled down sweetie follows her .

(I might be going off track here form Buttons X Sweetie but I don't want to bore you with ship so bit a dreamer XD sorry it short it to build tension XD promise the next one will be much much longer )