• Published 1st Feb 2016
  • 378 Views, 56 Comments

My player two - DiamondBloomXP



Button mash and Sweeie bell are 15 years old and become ssp and 5 years later they are still together but something happens and changes there life for ever and nothing will ever be the same but it's a goo change.

  • ...
29
 56
 378

The big day

I woke to Apple bloom mugging me over and over I groaned and turned over " GET UP ITS YA WEDDING DAY!" my eyes widened and I sat up fast I looked at Apple bloom " wait what ??? A-already ?" She giggled at me " ya ain't getting cold hooves Re ya ? " I stood up and smiled with excitement " never ! " I giggled and graded my dress .

" ya ain't putting that on yet miss I got to do y mane tail and make up" I looked At her and put the down " sighed and sat down letting her do my mane and tail then my make up she put the vail in my mane I looked at her blushing and smiled she looked back " there you look like a princess " diamond walked over " almost a princess she held out her favourite tiara I looked at it then at her " a wedding present I guess " I shock me head " no no I couldn't " she smiled and put it in my mane " well you are " I looked at her and hugged her " she smiled and hugged back" after all I did to you Nd your able to come back and pretend nothing happened it the least I can do " I let her go and look at her " the past stays in the past " she smiled and nodded .

" come on girls its are turn to get reddy " Apple blooms looks at me " well first we got to help the bird in to her dress I'm sure she'll need it with her bump " I role my eyes and everyone giggles " ok then Apple bloom they help my in to my dress it was very big and rarity made it so it would hid my bump so it as notice able I smiled and walked out the room and waited with apple Jack Big Mac and Granny Smith wile they get dressed . " wow I tell ya sweetie bell I knew form the moment I saw you and buttons together ya be the first to marry out of ya three but I didn't think it be like this " Apple Jack said to me I looked at her " what do you mean ?" She smiled " I didn't think rarity would try an stop you from having a foal and I didn't think ya be pregnant this young and pregnant on ya wedding day " I smile " well not everyone's life if perfect right ?" She smiled back " eenope " Big Mac said also smiling .

Then I hear Apple bloom call " all right stop lol that talking now we are coming down " I giggle " not that this was my idea it was diamonds and scoot they like making a big thing of stuff " I smile " ok ok I want to see my bridesmaids already " I head hoof steps and diamond walks down in a velvet purple dress scoot follows in a blue dress and Apple bloom comes down slowly in a ruby colour dress with red Jews on the ends and her main tie to her side like apple jacks with a red dow in it so she looks like her sister I smile and walks over mine and her dress looks similar only my trail is much longer .

Apple Jack tears up " oh looks at ya four all grown Apple bloom walks over to her " ah sis don't go all soft on me now it not even mah wedding " she smiles and nods " ya but I saw sweetie as ya sister at times and I saw her as mine too " I begin to giggle Apple bloom roles her eyes " she is mah sister so is scoot and diamond we are close enough to be just like me and ya " she smiles and hugs her sister " group hug ! " scoot says and we all giggly and hug Apple Jack walks in at that moment rainbow dash walks in " hey it about time- " we stop hugging she looks at me " wow you looks beautiful sweetie just like your sister ...you all do come on now then let's go "