• Published 9th Feb 2016
  • 6,797 Views, 57 Comments

The Time God of Equestria - Gypsybard



I heard of the local rumor of disapearing children, so I went to investigate, and decided to get a costume to blend in. My fatal mistake was making that costume, but now it's time to play as a GOD.

  • ...
38
 57
 6,797

Chapter 4 The World of Magic

(???? POV/Time: ????)
I awake from my still form, only to feel odd to say the least. I felt slightly shorter, thinner, and my hair felt like it was longer than usual it was uncomfortable yet calming almost as if this was how I was originally born into existence. What really caught me off guard was that instead of the feeling of my car I was sprawled across a rocky area. Have you ever slept on rocks? Probably not I haven't either till now and I have to admit it's not as bad as I expected...thinking of that now why am I sleeping on a rock...damn it did I accidently eat something I shouldn't have.

Wait a second what's my name? I can't seem to recall...I'm in a foreign landscape in a new body, that feels odd yet familiar. I feel uneven yet focused, I feel dull yet sharp...is that a castle? You know it is a damn castle. Don't do that stupid thing where you ask a question that you already know the answer too. Let me give an example Do you need to grow a pair?

"What the fuck?"

No I will not answer what a fuck is now go investigate this mysterious castle. all I can think at the moment is that this other voice in my head is a total dick. I heard that and no I'm not a dick I'm a voice in your head now just get a move on.

"Fine whatever...asshole." huh he didn't respond...thank god for that. I then begin my trek onwards into the semi-unknown, with this I began to further investigate my surroundings hoping for something familiar. Let's see here, there's some rocks...rocks...a flying unicorn...did someone drug me?

No of course no one drugged you, then put you in a different body with me. I can't even believe your so idiotic, honestly it's a miracle you didn't jump off this mountain yet to see if you can fly. He responds like he's better than me...okay maybe he is, but fuck him. I then notice that this flying unicorn thing just landed in front of me spouting gibberish.

"Koĭ si ti!" it shouts at me expecting an answer or me to react a certain way...possibly both.

That's not gibberish that unicorn thing said, "Who art thou!" so come on answer it. that was surprisingly helpful...I did not expect that from him...alright then.

"Me no speak your language unicorn thingy." I tell it getting my an odd look.

It's a unicorn not an alien, don't ever speak like that ever again you annoying bitch. well there he is back to normal, what an ass. The unicorn then begins to lower it's head pointing it's horn at me as some beam shoots out of it.

"WHAT THE FU-" I then notice I can no longer move a muscle, not even my eye's or mouth.

You've been tased and it seems it's manipulating our memories seeing if we're sentient. If we are deemed smart enough to this thing to live it'll replace some of our memories, so we'll speak it's language and become it's servant for all eternity.

"Well if you put it like that it just sounds awful." I say back to him mentally...not sure if it worked, but eh.

The next part of it is that I die in the process of it doing this, so recover as fast as possible, or I'll die, and you'll become a lifeless puppet!

"Part of that doesn't sound so bad."

Haha laugh it up when we get out of here. Try becoming as still as possible, don't even breathe it'll cause you to slip from consciousness for a bit which will undo the effects of its spell possibly. I mull this over for just a second before doing what he says.


(???????? POV/Time: ????)
"Thanks for that, now I'm in control until next time we become unconscious."

WHAT?! That is so unfair! replies the oh so intelligent child.

"Say it to those that sent us here in the same body." With my final word in I shifted all my weight backwards, causing me to kick her lightly and breaking her focus dropping me from her telekinetic hold. I then activate the gauntlet on my arm to shoot out icy platforms to slide me down the mountain without killing myself in the process.

WHAT?! When the fuck did I have that, and when did you learn to use it before me! I hear the annoying twerp scream at me, for saving our lives. How great he's an ungrateful bastard child, maybe I should give him candy to be quiet. Instead of berating him more I decide to check the stock of our vials of ammunition for this device. 15 ice vials, 13 flame vials, and 19 earth vials...well shit that isn't a lot and we don't have a way to restock at this point in time.

"STOP RIGHT THERE FOUL CREATURE!!!" screams a loud booming female voice, I look behind me to see that the unicorn is now following me and attempting to catch up.

What is it saying? I can't speak it's language, but apparently you can.

"SHUT UP AND LET ME ESCAPE!!!" I yell out replying both to of them at the same time. This seems to shut one of the two up which has me smile in admiration. Maybe that child has a chance of not becoming a lowly peasant.

Why're you always so mean? Seriously I don't understand, also you just complimented me and I won't ever let you live that down without me reminding your grouchy ass. I was right he's really shaping up into such a great person.

"YOU WILL PAY YOU INSOLENT CREATURE!!!" screams the raging unicorn, but then I notice another one except this one only has wings and not a horn...I think that's called a Pegasus. Anyways it appears to have a dark blue coat with a similarly colored mane.

um...we're about to run straight into that Pegasus, why aren't you slowing down? I ignore him, preparing to jump to avoid this thing, it'll save us a ton of trouble if I wasn't dead.

"Why hello fair creature, how do you do." I hear the Pegasus say in a much controlled manner than the unicorn behind me...what?

"Are you not going to try and chase me, and manipulate my memories to learn about me?" I reply to the Pegasus, good thing I think what I say in English before saying them in their language or that other guy would be fucked.

HEY! I heard that, I'll probably learn the language you speak if you're in control long enough anyways...probably, I just gotta pay attention. Wow he claims to be able to learn a language through guessing games this'll be fun to watch later.

"I am not like my sister, for I cannot do what she does. Though judging by your reaction you have something to hide."

"Or I don't want to die, for when two minds collide, it is unwise to tamper with our minds eye."

"Interesting, so if my sister caught you one of you would perish, so tell me which one are you." she asks inquisitively eyeing me carefully.

"You may call me Hymerark, and my name is a sign that I will be forever free. Have you been ever free?" I then begin loading in one of my earth vials in preparation.

"I have been constrained it is true, but what are those you hold." she asks noticing that I'm putting the vials in my gauntlet.

"A present for your sister, so to speak." I then look behind me activating the gauntlet once more, allowing me full control of the surrounding area, since it's a mountain full of rocks and minerals if you couldn't figure it out. With a quick movement I sent a large pillar straight on front of the flying unicorn causing her to crash into it quite painfully if I might add.

Aww, you get all the cool shit.

"Villains always get the coolest shit, and there's a reason for that." I respond mentally, as I turn around and walk away from the scene.

"I thought you said gift." I then notice her wings are flared...she's trying for intimidation, how cute.

"Yes it was my gift to her for attempting to kill me, besides she is not dead, so stop whining." with this I try and walk away again, except apparently someone had other plans. However, the gauntlet hasn't run out of juice yet from that earth vial, so with a flick of my wrist that Pegasus befell the same fate as her sister.

Dude...you are mean...enough said. At this point I got nothing to say to him that wouldn't make me out to be like a broken record.

"Just be quiet, these things are just annoying to deal with, but in the mean time let's teach you the sacred art of Alchemy, it's quite fascinating if you've studied it long enough." I then notice that instead of an enraged response he responds calmly with content, you know what, let's do it, I may as well make the most of the situation.

"hehehe, you cheesy bastard."

Author's Note:

This time the Feca was sent back about 1,000 years before the others. This could get interesting:trollestia:
Also this chapter was a pain to write to be honest. I just don't match this characters personality very well hence why dialogue is either okay, or terrible. I was also lost with how to write this particular setting and began investigating different sources for medieval times so I can get some semblance of clarity to what I should write.

So to clear my mind I began to be an all time editor, and even then my writers block didn't clear up much. I even began to edit for someone that didn't even speak english...it was difficult, but I pulled through. Also I managed to get Dark Souls 3 and Salt and Sanctuary, so that in itself has caused me to slow down. I may or may not finish this story this year at the rate I'm going, but at least I know how and when to end it...the journey is the real challenge.

On the plus side I have learned of some very interesting Gods that could play a role in this, and I mean Gods with history that I didn't make up. One final thing is that during my writers block for this particular character, I did manage to finish the next chapter already, so expect that soon. With all this said have a good day and I bid you adieu.