• Published 30th Jan 2016
  • 3,546 Views, 27 Comments

The Incredible Hulk: Journey To Equestria - GodDragonDevil



The Hulk goes to Equestria. He doesn't know how or why, and he intends to find out, no matter who gets in his way. And A lot of things will get in his way.

  • ...
5
 27
 3,546

A Beacon of Hope

The Hulk, after the confrontation with the wolves, continued to leap and jump for several miles. He noticed the landscape was entirely different than anything they have seen on Earth. Strange unique mountain ranges in the far west, a farm and a small town to the east, and what he could of sworn was a city hanging on the edge of a mountian. Banner, through the eyes of the Hulk, was taking in the information from the new surroundings, while growing more worried by the sound of what sounded like thousands of wolves howling. The Hulk on the other hand, he did not care. There was only one thing on his mind right now, the young pup.

You should of probability killed him Hulk. Leaving that young wolf alive will cause nothing but trouble for us

I already caused enough damage Banner. Besides, I don't hurt anyone who doesn't want to fight.

You said it yourself Hulk. We will always be fighting and alone. That young wolf is probability going to get the rest of his pack and hunt us down, all because you could not kill a pup.

The Hulk landed in a small clearing, contemplating what Banner has just told him. He was disgusted by his harsh words. He knew that logically, what he said was right, but morally-

Sometimes Banner...I wonder who the real monster is.

The Hulk started walking, pushing trees out of his way as he continued his trek through the unknown. While scanning his surroundings for any signs of danger, the Hulk spotted some of the weirdest and strangest looking trees he has ever seen. The fruit on these trees glowed with multicolored dots casting a subtle light on the shadowed forest floor. Despite the strangeness of the fruit, his hunger took priority. It did not matter what he ate, as long as he could eat something.

From the nearest tree, he picked a round purple object the size of a bowling ball. It looked edible enough, though taste was a luxury to the green goliath. He stomach was built to convert anything he ate to pure, raw energy. Though it would be nice once in a while to get something tasty for a change. He took a bite of the abnormal fruit and-

It is one of the worst tasting foods he has ever eaten, but he tolerates it for the sole reason that he just needs something on his stomach. Thinking back, he could not remember the last time they had eaten something. Stranger still, he did not remember anything that happened before waking up in this strange place. How did he and Banner get here in the first place, where ever 'here' is?

The Hulk continued to eat the fruit, feeling strangely rejuvenated, almost like this fruit has some sort of healing properties to it. He continued to push down trees until he came upon another clearing. This time he could see he was not on the verge of falling several hundred feet again. What he saw in front of him was just a small pond of water that sparkled invitingly and offered a sense of tranquility.

The Hulk calmly made his way to the edge of the pond, and began to drink some of its refreshing liquid. It would be getting dark soon; with food nearby and this pond available to him, it seemed like a good place to sleep and relax. Then a dark and depressing scent caught his attention. The smell of-

Blood.

The Hulk turned his attention to the source of the smell and began to walk around to find the source. After walking around the pool of water for a short time, he found it. The Hulk stopped looking at the small creature at his feet. It was one of the most stunning creatures the Hulk has ever seen. It was a rabbit whose fur was as white and pure as new fallen snow. The Hulk always liked the color white. It represented innocence and purity, things no one saw in the Hulk, nor ever would.

The Hulk bent down to look at the creature, noticing that it had a huge slash mark on its back, where the smell of blood was prominent. Maybe he should of killed that tiny wolf, Hulk thought about for a second. He then lifted the small creature in both of its massive hands. Looking down on it, the Hulk wondered if this was a sign, a foreshadowing of his sad life. Such a pure and innocent creature, dying alone and in complete isolation to the world. It was still breathing, but very lightly now. It was going to die soon, and there was nothing he could do to prevent it.

Then something strange caught his eyes, he could of sworn that he saw something sparkling in the sky as the Moon started to rise. He could not describe what it was, it had wings that stretched across the sky and were so black they absorbed the light. It seemed like the wings were engulfing the entire planet in black shroud. Stars started to appear in the darkness, one after the other, each one of them sparkling with life. It was a stunning sight. Such a shame that it would be on this very night, that the pure, white rabbit would die.

"I see you are a fan of the night, green warrior."

Hulk was so entranced by the spectacle above him, he failed to notice the wolf pup who was a couple of feet away from him. Did more of the wolves come back to hunt him like Banner said. He hated when he was right. Hulk did not want to fight, all it wanted was to be left alone on this peaceful night. Hulk tightened his muscles and narrowed his eyes towards the timber wolf.

"I thought I told you to leave."

Then the Hulk noticed that the wolf was limping, and had some dried blood on him. Hulk did not attack him, but something else did. It was hurt, but why? The wolf continued to look at the Hulk, with a completely different set of eyes. Fear and sadness had turned to resolve and hope. The Hulk set the rabbit down next to a tree and began to slowly advance on the wolf.

"Why did you come here? What do you want from me young pup?"

Hulk said with venom in his words, obviously starting to get very mad. The young wolf began to back away, obviously nervous and still afraid of the towering beast in front of it. The wolf then came to the sudden realization that this might not have been the brightest of ideas.

EEP!

The young pup tripped and fell over the root of a tree. The Hulk stopped advancing, and began to snicker at the young pup.

"Ha...You are no threat, just stupid. Leave before I change my mind young one."

Hulk then turned around and began to walk back towards the pond when all of a sudden-

"Wait! Please I did not come here to be told to leave! I...I need your help. Please, I think you are the only one who I can trust."

Hulk, stopping in place was confused.

I just killed four of your pack, and now you are looking for my help? Are you crazy? Also, why should I trust you. You are the one who attacked me in the first place!"

The young wolf pondered the situation carefully, realizing that he was right. The creature in front of him had no reason to trust him. Then he realized that he had a sort of connection to the rabbit before, but it was going to die...Unless-

"What If I told you how you can save that bunny? Would you trust me then?"

The Hulk thought about the pup's words. Was he speaking the truth, he has been betrayed before, and it has cost him dearly. He looked down at the dying rabbit, a mixture of sadness and regret starting to fill his eyes. Though maybe this place was different, I mean talking wolves. The Hulk has seen strange things but never talking wolves.

"Be quick with your words. I swear if you double cross me I will kill you."

The wolf slowly, but with renewed vigor in his eyes, began to come closer to the pool of water. He noticed the purple fruit sitting on the side. He motioned the Hulk to come over and take one of the fruit.

"My elders showed me that this particular fruit has amazing healing abilities. Its juices seals wounds and speed up the bodies natural healing. Just squeeze the fruit above the rabbit's injury and it should keep him alive longer for the time being."

The Hulk, took the fruit and began to walk towards the white bunny. Putting very little effort into it, the Hulk squeezed out every ounce of juice the fruit had to offer on the injured rabbit. To the Hulks surprise, the wound began to glow and then close up. The rabbit was still unconscious, but it would live now. He had never seen a fruit with this type of ability before, it was almost as if the fruit itself was...magical. He took a seat by the pond-

"What is your name?"

"Huh..oh umm yes my name. Ummm its Vekk."

"Thank you...Vekk."

He then turned around and looked down at the wolf, who in turned looked at the Hulk with a sincere smile on his face.

"So ummm...do you think you can trust me now? I promise you I am not like the other wolves. I ummm...dont like violence."

"I can tell, and yes, for the time being I trust you. My other promise still stands though, betray me and I will kill you."

The wolf took a seat down next to the pond and took a small sip of water, just something to help refresh him.

"You are powerful. That much was clear earlier today. What I am about to ask you green warrior is very important. Something bad is about to happen soon. Hundreds of innocent are going to be slaughtered if you don't do something. You see that the timber wolves are the dominate species of these forest, but our leader wants to expand his territory. There is a small town not to far away from here, which he plans to attack. If our master does decide to attack that town, a major war will start and thousands of lives will suffer for the actions that will happen tonight, Unless you can stop him."

"Why should I trust a traitor to his own species?"

"Because! He is evil! We timber wolves never harm the innocent, not when we can help it. We never hunt outside of the forest. Besides...this new leader of ours is ruthless. He killed our previous master, Lord Nul, and took over his position of power. We have no idea where this new creature came from. Some of our elders say he came from the very pits of hell to the land of the living to cause nothing but chaos and destruction. We tried to rebel against him, knowing that his leadership was not what the pack wanted. That only resulted in the death of our loved ones...including my father and mother. Now, all of the wolves are too afraid to oppose him. He is too strong and powerful for us wolves to handle, but you on the other hand. I believe you can stop him and save all of those innocent lives. Please I am begging you!"

The Hulk began to ponder what the wolf just said. Should he really get involved in this fight. A few hours ago those same wolves were trying to kill him. Now, one of them needed his help.

And what makes you think I am not evil as well? I did kill some of your pack earlier.

Because...You were kind enough to spare me. I saw it in your eyes, you didn't want to fight, we forced you too and I am sorry for that.

The Hulk was shocked, he did not expect the wolf to offer an apology. He thought the young pup would come seeking revenge yet he was just here pleading for help.

It's not our fight Hulk. Besides, it would just draw more attention to us, attention we do not need.

If what the wolf said was true Banner, then thousands of lives are at stake here. I can't let those people die.

Hulk even if you do help, they will still think of us as just a monster.

And If I don't help them, I will appear of more of a monster to myself.

The Hulk took one last, long look into the wolfs eyes.

*Sigh* fine... I will help you. Now where is this leader of yours Vekk?

If you follow me green warrior I ca-

Dont call me that. My name is Hulk.