• Published 18th Jun 2012
  • 1,288 Views, 35 Comments

Day of Coronation - CeresBane



Trixie the 69th vs Princess Twilight Sparkle

  • ...
5
 35
 1,288

In remembrance of the day

On the second day of the second month of the Equestrian calender princess Celestia was to become the eternal queen of the land. With consent from the herald of the queen mother and her sister princess Luna, her ascension into matriarchal monarchy was to be celebrated on her coronation day. But betrayal had beset the would-be empress on all sides, as everypony she thought were her dearest friends conspired against her. Princess Luna holding a treasonous liaison with the god of Discord, she had amassed an army readying for war. And the queen mother's own herald aligning with changelings! This day we hold a truce in remembrance of that betrayal, in honour of the solar empress's perseverance! This day is in remembrance so that everypony present today may know that this unfortunate circumstance upon Equestria, upon this once peaceful and utopian land was ruined by the Queen of the darkness, Nightmare moon. To whom we all know with hatred in our hearts and forever know as merely princess Luna, no matter what her kingdom of vagabonds see fit to title her. As Celestia is my witness, I will not only champion the honour of our Queen-empress but also show to all the shining glory of our empire!

-In the words of Princess Twilight Sparkle The Great and Powerful on the eve of battle.

I, Trixie have come from a long line of great unicorns, heroes every single one of them, taught by the best like generations past and left parentless as if it were all part of some morbid tradition. But someone was there for me, every step of the way. A queen who quietly watches us all and holds us in the embrace of the stars and moon. She is a mother of this beautiful land and the rightful ruler of Equestria. But half way across Equestria, people are cursing her name and calling her traitor! I say nay to these ignorant foals. I say nay to the liar that titles herself empress! As the great herald of the Queen mother would tell you, Celestia had been running a dictatorship. Recreating history with lies and deceit, naming her very own little sister villain so that she may rule as opposed to the one chosen by the Queen mother herself. I, like all before me, cry out for retribution! And I in my humble life time intend to do many great things towards this inevitable justice. But for now, I promise to you all that I will honour my title as this kingdom's champion. I will defeat Twilight Sparkle and in doing so... I will regain my family's ancient title of "Great and powerful", I will reclaim the honour of our rightful queen and I will show to all the land that the New Lunar republic is indeed the new way. For we are not founded on lies and deceit, but in the shadow of our beloved Luna. Who protects us all in her eternal night.

-In the words of Trixie the 69th on the eve of battle.