• Published 1st Feb 2016
  • 1,795 Views, 14 Comments

Star Wars: Arkanian Legacy - Dracosaurian



When a guy dresses up as his OC Jedi and buys a pair of metal wings that look like his OC's. He gets transported to the Star Wars universe and has to relive his OC's life. Little does he know a special planet with ponies is waiting for him.

  • ...
12
 14
 1,795

Chapter 1

'Ahh Comic-Con I'm finally here.' Matt thought. He was cosplaying as his half-human and half-dragon Jedi OC, Aaz, he was wearing standard Jedi robes, four sabers strapped to his belt and a double-sided lightspear strapped to his back, dark brown hair, four horns on his head, his face painted to look like scales were there and a green tail, but he was missing his OC's metal wings which were never delivered to the hotel he was staying at. He was in the giant line that lead into the Comic-Con building. He saw some people with amazing costumes, a guy dressed up as Billy from Adventure Time, The Ginyu Force, The FNaF crew and a Zerg Broodmother. Time passed as people went in and it was finally his turn. He went inside and the receptionist gave him his ID and he went in to explore.

He saw there was a Star Wars dueling tournament going on and he immediately signed up. His first match was against a guy cosplaying as Darth Vader which he beat easily, due to Matt moving around too fast with his two lightsabers. His next match was against a guy cosplaying as a Mandalorian Jedi with a blue lightsaber, Matt unstrapped his lightspear and they fought for about ten minutes before his opponent was on the floor groaning in pain. The semi-finals match was against a guy dressed up as Kylo Ren and the fight went on for thirty minutes, but before his opponent could throw him out the ring Matt rolled aside as he was about to slash and he stepped out the ring which granted him victory. He was on the finals round against a guy with a yellow lightsaber and a purple one. Matt put his green and blue lightsaber together making a saber staff. They fought for almost an hour then Matt hit his opponent out of the ring claiming victory. Everybody cheered for him as the judges handed him the trophy and a check of five hundred dollars and raising it up high.

After he was done there he went to scan some booths for some souveniers. He saw a booth with two metal wings that looked like his hanging from the side of it. He rushed over to the man running the booth who was dressed up as the Merchant from Resident Evil reading a magazine.

"How much for the wings?" Matt asked the vendor.

"Two hundred and fifty bucks each." he answered in an Arabian accent.

"Done." Matt said handing him the check he won earlier.

The vendor took the check and Matt left the stall to the changing room where he put on the wings with a two straps on his back especially made for them. He walked out the stall, but was stopped by his wings. He tried walking out again and was stopped again. He squeezed through the door just to get out. He walked to the Blizzard booth and granted some people asking for a picture with him along the way. Just before he reached it his wings came to life and a portal opened in front of him and he flew in.


Arkania

In a hut in the middle of the frozen tundra, a cry was heard and inside the hut a child was born. The child had green reptilian eyes, a fanged mouth, two small wings on his back, tan colored scales that covered his body, a green tail and reptilian limbs.

"Zeydaan(Justice), what should we call him?" a Human woman asked.

"Aaz, dahik rok fent genun nii wah ok paal(Mercy, because he shall show it to his foes)." a male Arkanian Dragon said.

They lifted up the child up and they smiled.


Jedi Temple, Coruscant 3rd POV

Master Yoda was meditating in his quarters when he sensed a powerful disturbance in the Force.

He opened his eyes and said "Hmmm go to Arkania I must. Powerful in the Force, this child is."

He walked out the door of his quarters and ran into Ki-Adi-Mundi on the way out.

"Ki-Adi-Mundi leave you in charge I will for the meantime, go to Arkania I must. A new Force user I sensed, powerful he is." Yoda said.

"Yes master." Ki-Adi-Mundi said bowing.

Yoda made his way to one of the hangars in the temple and got inside his star fighter and flew out of the hangar and on the way to Arkania.


Equus 3rd POV

Celestia had a dream about a Draconic figure with metal wings that shone in the sunlight with two double sided spinning swords made of light fighting another figure with a mask and a red sword. Around them bodies lay piled either of ponies, strange bipedal figures that wore white armor or thin metal things.

Celestia woke up with a scream and two guards rushed into her room.

"Princess are you alright!?" the guard on the right shouted.

"I'm fine Silver Spear 'twas just a nightmare." Celestia reassured them "Return to your posts."

"Yes princess." they said as they left the room.

Once they left the room Princess Celestia walked out onto her balcony and stared at the moon where a figure of a unicorn's head was placed.

"I wish you were here sister I need your comfort in these times." Celestia said sadly and walked back into her room to sleep.


Arkania 3rd POV

In orbit Yoda detached his hyperspace drive in safe orbit and he landed his starfighter somewhere in the tundra and made his way to a hut that was in the middle of nowhere with a light inside.

The dragon inside the hut heard a knock from outside and he checked if his wife was still sleeping.

"Wo laan wah kos tir het ko freka(Who wants to be out here in the tundra)?" Zeydaan wondered.

Zeydaan lifted the flap of leather that served as their door and he saw Yoda

"Bo ko niidro ni tahriik tir het ko krah(Come in it's not safe out here in the cold)." Zeydaan said before inviting him in.

"Thank you." Yoda replied.

They went inside and Zeydaan offered him a seat.

"Zu'u mindok druv hi los het In Jedi(I know why you are here Master Jedi)." Zeydaan said.

"Hmmm do you hmmm?" Yoda replied.

"Hi los het wah kuz dii kul ahrk delah mok ko ven do faal Fus(You are here to take my son and train him in the ways of the Force)."

"Yes take him I will and train him to be a Jedi."

"Zu'u fen vos nii fah freka los nid staad fah kiir, nuz nau gein vensekos hi fen kuz mok neben hin mindovin(I will allow it for the tundra is no place for a child, but on one condition you will take him under your tutelage)."

"Very well. Train him I will in the ways of the Force."

Zeydaan handed his child wrapped in layers of cloth and Yoda held him and he walked outside with the child in his arms all the way back to his ship. Once Yoda was back in his ship he took off and re-coupled his hyperspace drive and set the coordinates back to Coruscant.

Back on Arkania another figure in black robes was walking towards the hut with a wolfish creature walking behind him. The figure motioned for it to stay behind and guard. Instead of knocking on the hut, he activated his lightsaber that glowed blood red and slashed the flap and went inside waking up Zeydaan's wife.

"Where is the child?" he said.

Zeydaan stood up and grabbed his sword made from the diamonds in the mine nearby.

"Far away from the likes of you Sith scum." Zeydaan's wife said.

"Shame I have to kill you we could've made a deal."

"Zu'u lost nid praag fah hin sent waan hi hind wah aax dii kiir(I have no need for your deal if you wish to harm our child)!"

Zeydaan tried to slash at the Sith, but he just simply dodged and slashed the blade melting it. Zeydaan threw it away and clawed the Sith's arm disarming him. Zeydaan tried to claw at him again, but the Sith shot lightning out of his arms electrocuting the couple making them scream.

"I won't ask again, tell me where is the child." the Sith said pouring more power into the lightning.

"NEH(NEVER)! !!" Zeydaan shouted breaking free of the Sith's grasp and breathing a continuous stream of flames at the Sith. Once he was done he had blown a giant burning hole in the front of their hut and smoke was everywhere. The couple suddenly felt a force on their necks as they were lifted up in the air and a silhouette was walking closer with it's arm outstretched.

"Nice trick, but it's going to take a lot more to kill me." the Sith said.

The Sith closed his fist and a snapping sound was heard and the couple fell over limp. The Sith walked out leaving the hut to burn in the tundra with his pet in tow.


Hyperspace 3rd POV

Yoda was travelling through hyperspace when he felt a pain in his chest as if somebody important died and the enemy of the Jedi, the Sith, returned. The child was crying in his lap and he calmed him and he stopped crying, instead he was in a blissful slumber.

"Bad this is." Yoda said before getting out of hyperspace over Coruscant.

Author's Note:

Hey guys Drac here with a new story and this came upon me while me and my friend were talking about Star Wars OCs. So hope you like it and this Dracosaurian signing off.