• Published 25th Oct 2012
  • 3,959 Views, 56 Comments

Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah! - Thorax



There are not enough swears in the English language to describe the rage these things have cause me.

  • ...
5
 56
 3,959

The Story

Peaceful, that is how Princess Celestia would describe the current day in Equestria. Peacefulness, the sole reason she was on edge. She'd seen everything, and had at one point or another had her hoof in everything. That is why she knew, at any moment everything could to Tartarus in a hoof basket.

"Princess Celestia!" came the panicked cries of mare from outside of the throne room.

Called it The Sun Goddess muttered internally a mixture a joy that came from being correct, and at the same time dread, that also came from being correct.

"Princess!" the frantic mare repeated as she came to a sliding stop in front of the two large stone thrones. "Princess Celestia, it's terrible!' wheezed the exhausted mare.

"Calm down, my little pony." The Princess of the sun answered calmly "Catch your breath and tell me your name and what’s wrong."

The brown earth pony paused for a second as she tried to catch her breath, at the same time attempting to silently mouth her message.

"Name, Dusty! *gasp* Your sisters! *gasp* Discord!" Dusty blurted as she once again tried to force her message out.

"What did Luna and Discord do now?" Celestia asked, slightly confused as to what could cause the two of them could have done to cause such panic.

"Summon a horrible monster" The earth pony continued "They were playing with a bunch of cursed objects and they dropped it and now everything's getting messed up." The mare finished finally taking a breath, and falling to the floor.

Celestia's face took on a serious tone as she rose from her throne.

"Was it another Shoggoth? I swear on the Sun and Moon if it's another Shoggoth, a thousand years on the moon are going to seem like an extended timeout"

"A Shoggoth?" the exhausted mare groaned

"Were there Tentacles?" The Princess asked as she pulled a large rifle out from behind her throne.

"No, it was a small thing, dressed in blue it grabbed one of the Dragon eggs from the hatchery and darted into the Arcane Tower."

"So, no Betsy?" Celestia asked a tone of sadness as she pulled the rifle closer to her chest.

"I do not believe that "thing" is necessary my Princess. The only real problem is its speed; it's just running in circles around the tower."

Celestia slowly placed Betsy back in her safety area "Don't worry baby, well shoot Discord at dinner." outside of the mares view, Celestia slowly lowered a hoof stitched blanket atop the fire arm, before finally giving it one quick kiss.

"If it's not hurting anyone, why is it so terrible? As well, why don't you have my sister or Discord deal with it?"

The Sun Goddess asked as she switched her focus back to the tired mare.

"Well after they let that little monster out, Princess Luna and Discord continued to play with the cursed objects, and after sometime they broke another one. This time something with Tentacles reached out and pulled them into so swirly black circle."

Meanwhile in a pocket dimension

"Yay Shuggy!" Shouted the Lunar Princess, as the large Tentacle monsters continued to beat on the profoundly confused God of Chaos.

Back in Equestria

"So why didn't you have the guards catch the creature?" Celestia asked as she continued to think of ways to punish both her sister, and Discord.

"We did!" the earth pony continued "But it's too fast, all the guards just end up smashing into stuff."

"Very well," answered the reluctant Princess "I shall deal with this issue personally; however I get to hit it with something. Meet me at the tower, and bring a broom, or something pointy. In fact, I'll give you a raise if you find me a pointy broom."

Several minutes later the Princess and the earth pony stood inside the main area of the arcane tower. Celestia held the large wooden broom above her head with her magic. She had gotten her wish, or at least part of it. Though the unfortunate mare was unable to find a "Pointy Broom" she did attach a rather pointy pencil to the top of the broom.

"I thank you, my little pony. Now watch as I send this creature back to whatever abyss it crawled out of."

The two mares made their way up through the floors till they finally came across the blue demon. Sitting in the center of the fourth floor, surrounded by the exhausted guards that had taken up the challenge of catching the creature.

"Now watch and learn" Celestia said smugly as she began her gallop towards the unsuspecting beast, broom raised and ready to strike.

The mare watched in anticipation as her Princess quickly closed the gap between herself and the Blue creature, she knew that unlike the guards Princess Celestia would not be tricked by such a simple minded creature. However, that faith was quickly demolished as the creature, without so much glancing at Celestia. The creature jumped up and dashed away at a speed that would make the Wonderbolts do a double take.

"Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!" The creature shouted mockingly as the Sun Goddess fell flat on her face.

Princess Celestia groaned as she picked herself up from the floor.

"You caught me by surprise that time, this time will be different." Without hesitation Celestia began her second charge and just as before, the creature took off in a mad dash, egg held out in front of its face.

However, unlike the first time Celestia was ready for its sudden and sporadic movements when he suddenly darted to the left, she darted with him. When the creature jumped onto the shelves, she followed him up. It was only when he jumped over a large vase that Celestia was caught off guard, slamming violently into the vase sending shards of ceramic in all directions.

"Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!" the creature repeated as it taunted her before running off.

"Okay my little pony" groaned Celestia as she shook a large piece from the top of her head. "We’re going to need a new plan."

Several minutes later, the entire left side of Canterlot Castle lay in ruins. The mass destruction caused by Celestia's battle with the creature from some hellish world, would go down in history. That was something Celestia could live with; she could live with the world knowing she destroyed her own Castle in a battle with a single opponent. What she couldn't live with was the knowledge that this "thing" defeated her.

"It's me and you Betsy" Celestia said with a wicked grin. War paint across her face and a Bandana across her forehead.

On her back rested the unconscious Dusty. Apparently receiving the powers of hellfire was something that knocked a normal earth pony on their flanks, but when she finally awoke, she would be able to assist them in the greatest battle Equestria would ever see.

"Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah!" Came the echoed shouts of the creature as it fled from what Celestia could only assume was another guard.

Celestia finished placing the last of her rounds into Betsy as she placed the gun on her side.

"Let's go get that Turkey!"

Back in the pocket dimension

"Look Shuggy!" shouted Princess Luna "I made a portal big enough for you to come back to Equestria with me!"

The giant Eldritch Abomination let out a squeal of joy as it began it’s slowly crawl towards the large swirling vortex.

"On ward Shuggy, Celestia is going to love seeing you again."

The End

Comments ( 55 )

OMG THESE GUYS!

...Spyro crossover.
With the Blue Thieves.
Cunning.

Though, you know, the best way to kill a blue thief is to use a windmill-shaped hunk of metal. Send it flying into the air, they'll never see it coming.
That or just supercharge.

OMG! I never would of thought of this... And I call myself a Spyro fan...

I did not read the story I just saw the picture in the newest updates and yelled out NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! woke up my roommate from down stairs.

for the first time i must ask. What the FUCK did i just read?oh well it was good. i hated those little thieves so irritating

I have absolutely no idea what's going on besides one of those little pricks from Spyro annoying Celes... who is apparently a bloodthirsty maniac. NO IDEA WHATSOEVER!

Site needs more Spyro crossovers. Some pretty good ones and one... lousy one (The characters do NOT act like that, Cynder doesn't try to kill ponies that quickly and SPYRO DOES NOT CRY!). Sorry, but this was as enjoyable to read as it was insane. Which is to say exceedingly so. Good job mate.

I, Must, read, because, Spyro, reference, NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH! HEhehehe!

PLEASE tell me that Luna's pet Shoggoth will be canon with Equestria's Crazies!!!:pinkiehappy:

After reading, I am so confused, but in a entertained way, good job sir. :moustache:

I was wrong. It wasn't that. I'm glad. Still hilarious as hell though.

I hated those enemies from Spyro, that laugh, almost as mocking as Duck Hunt Dog's. I mean I could probably kick their asses with ease today, which is something I find with older games, they're a lot easier to me than newer games. Also, I think I know where that little blue bandit is going after all this.

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3m8ipkK3Y1r1kike.gif

....Those...filthy....bastards... *goes to kick those thieve's asses*

i know how celestia feels! those guys were sooooo annoying, i wanted to shoot them as well. awesome fic btw. a like and fav from me.

Funny as hell and Ajsnfndhfnrisnfkeu

ok, now that we know celestia has a gun she loves named betsy, twilight needs to steal it and kill zombie celestia with it for the halloween story. being killed by something you love, how horrible

Well, that was good. I don't know if I will survive the next few moments of confusion but I can safely say- *Dead*

1501742
My first thoughts exactly.

Anyway, about the story itself. It seemed that it could have had a tiny bit more description. Other ponies would have been around... how would they react to their Princess running around, willy nilly, after a blue thief with a dragon egg? And an explanation as to why Discord is back would help us understand this headcanon. Wouldn't the Princess be surprised if he just came back? And Luna's character was a teensy-tiny bit off.

I'll give it seven of ten stars. :applejackunsure: Could use a bit of polishing in some places, but a creative, original plot.

1503537 This a side-story to Equestria's Crazies, you need to read that to understand the story's background.

Having once chased one of those buggers for an hour straight in my childhood, I know exactly the sort of murderous rage Celestia is currently feeling. :flutterrage:

what the fuck thorax, what the actual fuck.

1501784 I always did hate chasing down those thieves, did you know that they reappear in a way in Spyro 2 RIpto's Rampage in the level Shady Osasis, this time having stolen 3 magic lamps and an extra mission given by one of the hippos there is to stop them (the thieves are a little bit different but still repeat the nah-nah-nah-nah-nah and run around in circles), if you complete the challenge you recieve an orb. :trixieshiftright:

1503537
Um. Would you be surprised if you happen to know that this story was written in 40 min while author was playing pokemon game? :rainbowlaugh:
It is a doodle. What artists usually draw in low amount of time to just let creativeness flow. It is not supposed to be serious.

But about Luna character. She is not off if you read Equestria Crazies.
However, to know what actually is going on, go read http://www.fimfiction.net/story/4588/The-Return-of-His-Harmony
This is where this universe alternates from Canon world and... Things go south. Or north. :rainbowhuh: Wait, maybe things went left, right?

1503537
Fair enough review, I should have mentioned it was part of a much larger series (One I've been working on for almost a year.)
As well, this was just me writing as I went, as Will and his Xatu shoved a ball Psychic up our asses.

1504520
Hm. I might check it out later on! :scootangel:

1506138
Thank you :P

1506509
No problem! I strive to read! :rainbowwild:

.... I just now read this... Why did I put off reading this again? :pinkiecrazy:

The Nostalgia!

Nice story but those things from Spyro. Argh, every time I saw them I just wished Spyro had a long range gun of some sort or something, those things were so annoying. But seeing Celestia`s reaction to the whole thing was hilarious as was Luna`s interaction with that thing....

Oh sweet, feathery Celestia...:pinkiegasp::pinkiegasp:

An H.P. Lovecraft reference?:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

You sir, have become my favourite author from this moment on; take all my stars! (Which is sadly, only one)

1612362
Oh sweet Sun and Moon, I couldn't remember what Shuggy was and then I scrolled through the chapter, hit the bottom, and crapped my pants.

No words can express how much I love this

the thief... oh i hate that little mother f:twilightangry2:ker.

....I can't wait for Celly to find a Cactaur.

shuggy is adorable!:rainbowkiss:

Likes, and Shuggy is awesome :twilightsmile:

3455197
Thank you :D, Hopefully I'll bring Shuggy back (If you liked this story you should check out Equestria's Crazies this was originally a chapter for it, but I split it for some unknown reason.)

It has Discord, Nightmare Moon, Sombra, Celestia, Luna and Chrysalis all living in the castle together :P

3570651
Shuggy is truly the best pet.

so thats a shoggoth...kinda glad i've never seen one in a game or otherwise animated in that case. looks like something at least 10X more disturbing than the malboro's of final fantasy and those things are NASTY monsters

Damn, and remember the red and green ones from Tree Tops? Those guys were nearly impossible.

Oh my god! I remember these dudes, bane of my existance in my childhood and i still have that game!:pinkiehappy: I HATED THOSE GUYS!! As much as i hated that one Level in Crash Bandicoot 2 trying to get the Gem :raritycry:

Such fond memories...:scootangel:

3849914 Is it that one with the speed ramps? The amount of lives i lost!

Wow, the nostalgia this story invokes brings a tear to my eye. v-v

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!!

Login or register to comment