• Published 17th Feb 2016
  • 5,949 Views, 380 Comments

Bakugan: Equestria Girls - CosmicAlchemist24



Come and join this band of heroes as they face trials against an unknown evil from the dimension of New Vestroia. How will they face this threat, come and find out. BAKUGAN BRAWL!!

  • ...
12
 380
 5,949

Bakugan Brawl!

Location: Canterlot High, a few minutes ago.

“Lunch time the best part of the day.” Artemis said as he began to eat.

“You are a bottomless pit you know that.” Clyde said.

“Yea I know.” Artemis said with a smile. Clyde just shook his head.

“Anyway can we talk about the Bakugan Battle tournament coming up?” Clyde asked.

“You guy shouldn’t even bother entering because me and Spatterix are going to win the whole thing.” Zero said fist pumping. Just then a red ball jumped onto Zero’s shoulder and transformed into a sort of bat with horns and claws.

“You got that right, we’re taking no prisoners.” Spatterix said. Warhawk started to laugh.

“Oh please Zero like you and Spatterix can take me and Sabator.” He said. A brown ball then jumped onto Warhawks shoulder and transformed into what looked like a bull.

“Sorry Spatterix, but Warhawks right you both stand no chance.” Sabator said.

“Are you saying you’re better than us Sabator?” Spatterix asked getting a bit mad.

“Yes I am because it’s the truth.” Sabator said. Zero then stood up and pointed to Warhawk.

“Alright then since you both think you’re so good, how about a battle?” Zero asked. Warhawk smiled and stood up as well.

“Alright Zero bring it on.” Warhawk said.

“Aw come on, you two battle everyday and it always ends with Zero losing.” Night said. A light green ball then jumped onto his shoulder and transformed into what looked like a harpy.

“You know Night’s right Spatterix, you don’t exactly have the best record against Sabator.” The harpy said.

“Oh can it Harpus!” Spatterix said angrily.

“Geez someone need anger management.” Harpus said.

“Just let them go we can’t stop them any way.” Artemis said finishing his food.

“Oh, don’t tell me those two are going at it again.” Everyone turned to see Eclipse and Midnight walking over to the table.

“Zero, aren’t you tired of losing?” Midnight said with a smirk.

“Can it you! I can beat Warhawk if I really wanted to.” Zero said crossing his arms. Just then a white and yellow ball jumped onto Midnight’s shoulder and transformed into a sort of dragon.

“Spatterix don’t you think ten losses is enough for one week.” The small dragon said.

“I get enough of that from Harpus, I don’t need it from you Leo.” Spatterix said.

“I’m with Arrow on this one just let them go.” Clyde said. Warhawk and Zero both pulled out a card from their pockets as did the other and raised them.

BAKUGAN FIELD OPEN!

As soon as that phrase was said, a big circle appeared underneath the boys table and started glow. Those outside of the circle all started to move in slow motion until they all just stopped, while those in the circle were being engulfed by the light and began to disappear.

After a few seconds, the boys and girls appeared in a sort of colosseum, Warhawk and Zero were standing across from each other on the field and the rest were standing and/or sitting in the Colosseum bleachers. Artemis soon notices the Rainbooms.

“Hey girls what are you doing here?” He asked.

“We came to see the battle duh.” Rainbow said.

“Great now we can all watch Zero lose.” Midnight said with a chuckle.

“Hey don’t say that Zero can beat him.” Twilight said.

“Yea sure Twilight keep telling yourself that.” Rainbow said receiving a glare from Twilight.

“Oh they're about to start.” Sonata said smiling.

The Bakugan Battle between Warhawk and Zero Gravity will now begin!

Zero Life Force: 500
Warhawk Life Force: 500

“I’ll throw first this time, Gate card Set!” Zero said as he threw a card down on the ground. The card then began to glow red and grow until it covered the entire field.

“Alright, Bakugan Brawl!” Zero yelled throwing Spatterix onto the field. “Bakugan stand, Rise Pyrus Spatterix.” Just as Zero said that, Spatterix transformed and began to glow red. Soon the little red ball was replaced by a two-legged red and silver bat-like creature with four shielded wings, razor-sharp claws and a spiked horn.

“Get ready Warhawk, this time we’re going to win.” Spatterix said in a cocky tone. Warhawk smiled.

“We’ll see about that, Ready Sabator?” Warhawk asked.

“I’m ready, let’s get this over with.” Sabator said. Warhawk nodded.

“Bakugan Brawl!” Warhawk yell as he threw Sabator. “Bakugan stand, Rise Subterra Sabator.” Just as Warhawk said that, Sabator transformed and began to glow light brown. Soon, the little brown ball was replaced with a giant brown and black bull standing on two legs with Metal horns, metal shoulder and chest plates, and drills coming out of it’s shoulder plates, knees, elbows and the end of it’s tail.

.

“Let’s end this quickly.” Sabator said.

Spatterix: 900
Sabator: 900

“Spatterix take flight.” Zero said pointing up.

“You got it” Spatterix said spreading his wings and taking off.

“Running away already Zero?” Warhawk asked. Zero then pulled a card out of his pocket and smiled

“You wish, Ability activate, Death ring shot.” Zero said holding up the card. Spatterix flew above Sabator and released a breath of fire from his mouth.

Spatterix: 900+400=1300
Sabator: 900-400=500

The blast his Sabator full on causing a small explosion. “How did you like that Sabator? Spatterix asked in a cocky tone.

After a few seconds, the smoke from the explosion cleared and Sabator was completely unphased shocking Zero and Spatterix.

“You can’t be serious right now.” Zero said. Warhawk smiled.

“Now it’s my turn, Double Ability activate, Brute Cam Wilder plus Giga Impact.” Warhawk said holding up two cards. Sabator started to glow and soon jumped up and tackled Spatterix making him fall to the ground.

Spatterix: 1300-400=900
Sabator: 500+500+400=1400

Sabator landed back on the ground and looked at Spatterix. “Is that really all you got Spatterix?” Sabator asked. Spatterix then got up, but he was struggling.

“I’m just getting started, Come on Zero let’s win this.” Spatterix said.

“You got it pal, Gate Card Open, Devour Subterra!” As soon as Zero said that, the field began to glow and Sabator began to lose energy. The group in the bleachers were wondering what was going on.

“What’s that gate card Zero used?” Clyde asked.

“It’s a devour command card, it absorbs any and all power from Bakugan that shares the attribute that the player commands.” Sunset explains. Sonata then stood up.

“Warhawk, do something before you lose.” Sonata yelled. Warhawk looked to Sonata and smiled.

“Don’t worry Nata I got this, Ability activate, Rock Freeze.” Warhawk said throwing a card on to the field destroying the gate card and giving Sabator his strength back.

“Alright, he nullified the gate card.” Eclipse said.

“That’s right, and look at the score.” Midnight said.

Spatterix: 900
Sabator: 1400

“The difference in power is 500, so not only will Zero lose the game, he’ll lose Spatterix.” Night said. Sabator then started charging toward Spatterix, but Zero wasn’t finished yet.

“Like I’m going to let you take Spatterix, Ability activate, Power change!” Zero said. Spatterix began to glow and started to fly toward Sabator, but Sabator sent him flying straight back as soon as he got close.

Spatterix:900+300=1200
Sabator:1400

While Spatterix was flying back he began glow and soon he returned to his ball form and rolled over to Zero’s feet.

“Ha that was easy.” Sabator said as he also returned to his ball form, but instead of rolling over to Warhawk he landed back in Warhawk’s hand.

Zero Life Force: 300
Warhawk life Force: 500

“Alright Warhawk!” Sonata cheered.

“Zero’s lucky he activated that ability in time or else he would have lost Spatterix.” Rainbow said.

“This isn’t looking good for him.” Artemis said. Twilight just stared at Zero

“Come on Zero you can do this.” Twilight thought. Zero picked up Spatterix from the ground.

“Are you alright pal?” He asked.

“Yea I’m fine, let’s get back at it.” Zero smiled. Warhawk and Sabator saw his smile.

“Well looks like they’re get serious.” Sabator said. Warhawk pulled a card out of his pocket.

“Looks like it, Gate Card Set!” Warhawk yelled throwing the card onto the field. “Bakugan Brawl, Sabator stand.” Warhawk said throwing Sabator back onto the field. “Come Zero, you’re not giving up are you?” Warhawk asked with a smirk.

“You wish, Bakugan Brawl, Spatterix stand.” Zero said throwing Spatterix back into battle.

Spatterix:900
Sabator:900

“Alright Spatterix let’s do this, Ability activate, Volcanic Illusion.” After Zero said that the entire field became a volcanic wasteland.

“Woah what happened?” Pinkie asked. Everyone looked to Sunset.

“Don’t look at me, I’ve never heard this ability before.” Sunset said.

“Volcanic Illusion is a special ability only Spatterix can use, it not only changes the battle environment, but also doubles the power of all of Spatterix’s abilities.” Fluttershy said. Everyone stared at her shocked, Fluttershy then hid behind her hair.

“Well I guess Twilight and Sunset aren't the only ones who have been studying the bakugan.” Night said making Fluttershy blush a bit.

“Get ready Warhawk the real battle begins, Ability activate, Magma Storm.” Zero said. Spatterix raised his fist into the air and brought it down hitting the ground. This caused the field to break apart and out of the cracks were huge streams of lava heading straight for Sabator.

Spatterix: 900+800=1700
Sabator: 900-800=100

“Oh crap, Ability activate, Force Chaser.” Warhawk said. Sabator quickly put up a shield around himself and blocked the attack.

Statterix: 1700-800=900
Sabator:100+800=900

“Ability activate, Nova Sonic.” Zero said. Spatterix spread out his wings and flapped them sending out Sonic wave. Sabator tried to block the attack, but got overpowered and fell on his back.

Spatterix:900+400=1300
Sabator:900

Warhawk was getting a little worried. “Alright no more playing around, Gate Card Open, Enemy Resetter!” Warhawk said. The field began to glow and the Volcanic landscape began to disappear.

“What did you do?” Zero said shocked. Warhawk smiled.

“The Enemy Resetter nullifies all of my opponent’s abilities, Sorry pal.” Warhawk said.

Spatterix: 1300-400=900
Sabator:900

“That’s Warhawk’s favorite command card.” Sonata said smiling.

“Zero better think of something quick.” Clyde said. Twilight was really starting to worry, but a light green ball jumped onto her shoulder and transformed into what looked like a masked warrior.

“Oh Strikeflier, what’s up?” Twilight asked her partner.

“I should be asking you that, You look worried.” Strikeflier said.

“It’s nothing i’m just worried about Zero is all.” Twilight said looking down.

“You shouldn’t worry so much, just look at him he’s having the time of his life down there.” Strikeflier said. Twilight looked at Zero and saw that he was smiling.

“I guess you're right.” Twilight said with a smile.

“Alright Sabator let’s end this, Ability activate, Destroy Horn.” Warhawk said. Sabator’s horns began to glow and he began to charge toward Spatterix.

Spatterix:900-400=500
Sabator:900

Zero saw this as opportunity. “Spatterix get moving.” Zero said. Spatterix nodded and started flying towards Sabator. Everyone was confused.

“What is he doing?” Midnight said.

“Either he has a plan or he’s lost it.” Eclipse said.

“He’s gonna lose it alright if those two collide.” Night said. Spatterix and Sabato were just inches away from colliding, but then..

“Alright Spatterix, Double Ability activate, Melting Burst plus Rising Rush.” Zero yelled holding up two cards. In only a few seconds, Sabator’s horns stopped glowing and Spatterix’s body was completely wrapped in flames. Soon after that both bakugan collided and it caused an explosion.

Spatterix:500+400+300=1200
Sabator:900

After the dust cleared, Spatterix was still standing, while Sabator was on his back. “Lucky shot.” Sabator said before returning to his ball form and rolling back to Warhawk. Spatterix also returned to his ball form and landed back in Zero’s hand.

Zero Life Force:300
Warhawk Life Force:200

“Nice one Zero!” Twilight cheered. Zero smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

“That’s what I call cutting it close.” Midnight said. Leo then jumped onto her shoulder.

“Spatterix and Zero have gotten better.” He said. “That’s true and this next round might end it.” Midnight said.

“So Warhawk how did you like that?” Zero asked with a smirk. Warhawk picked up Sabator.

“I have to admit we walked straight into that one, but from here on out i’m showing no mercy.” Warhawk said with a smile.

“If you’re trying to scare me it’s not working pal,Gate Card Set!. Zero said throwing a card onto the field. “Bakugan Brawl, Bakugan stand!” he said throwing Spatterix back onto the field.

“Come on Sabator let’s end this.” Spatterix said.

“Ready for the last round?” Warhawk asked.

“Of course I am, let’s take them down.” Sabator said. Warhawk nodded.

“Bakugan Brawl Bakugan stand.” He said throwing Sabator onto the field. “Bring it on Spatterix.” Sabator said.

Spatterix:900
Sabator:900

“Ability Activate, Death ring shot.” Zero said as Spatterix started breathing fire.

Spatterix:900+400=1300
Sabator:900-400=500

“Repeating abilities already Zero, Ability Activate, Force Chaser.” Warhawk said. Sabator put up a shield blocking the attack.

Spatterix:1300-400=900
Sabator:500+400=900

“Oh and you say I’m repeating abilites, Ability Activate, Hyper Blaze.” Just as Zero said that Spatterix began to glow and in a split second he was face to face with Sabator who was soon punched in the gut and sent flying backwards.

Spatterix: 900+500=1300
Sabator:900-500=400

“Sabator, you ok?” Warhawk asked concerned. Sabator struggled but he got up.

“I’ll be fine, but that one hurt.” Sabator said.

“Hey Warhawk, what happened to no mercy?” Zero asked. Warhawk growled a bit.

“Alright Sabator Battle Gear time.” Warhawk said as he raise his right arm revealing a small light orange watch like device, but this so called watch had a mini keyboard on it. Warhawk pressed the buttons and the watch began to glow. “Ready: Chompixx.” The watch said as a tanish brown rectangular block materialized from the light. Warhawk grabbed the block. “Battle Gear Boost!” He said throwing the block at Sabator. The block landed on Sabator’s back and began to glow and grow. Soon Sabator had two large Twin sickle blades with a double-sided ax on his back.

Spatterix:1300
Sabator:400+100=500

“Oh crap.” Zero said.

“BATTLE GEAR TIME, GO WARHAWK!!” Sonata cheered.

“I’m really not that shocked.” Applejack said.

“This does not look good.” Artemis said.

“Don’t get intimidated Zero stay focused.” Twilight said. Zero took a deep breath and got his head back in the game.

“Fine then Warhawk bring on the Battle Gear, I’m ready.” Zero said.

“Then get ready for this, Battle Gear Ability Activate, Chompixx Land Breaker.” Warhawk said holding up a card. Sabator raised the twin sickles on his back and then impaled then into the ground causing rocks to fly everywhere, an earthquake and also cracking the field.

Spatterix:1300-400=900
Sabator:500+400=900

Spatterix tried flying away, but was being hit by rocks so he couldn’t gain any altitude. “Now Ability Activate, Giga Impact.” Warkawk said. Sabator began to glow and charge straight for Spatterix.

Spatterix:900-400=500
Sabator:900+400=1300

“It’s over Spatterix can’t fly or move out of the way, Zero lost.” Clyde said.

“Are you really that suprised?” Rainbow asked.

“He was doing so well too.” Fluttershy said. Twilight bit her lip begging for a miracle.

“Game over Zero, Any last words?” Warhawk asked. Zero smiled.

“Just six, Gate Card Open, Darkus Battle Audience.” Soon the field was covered completely in a dark haze and Spatterix’s body turned from red and silver to purple and silver and his wings turned from red to black.

Spatterix:500+400=900
Sabator:1300-500=800

“Whoa, why did it get all dark?” Pinkie asked.

“This is a battle audience not only changes the attribute of your bakugan, but it also changes the battlefield into the attribute the player calls and since he called Darkus the field was covered in this dark mist.” Sunset explained.

“That’s not all it also nullifies all the opponent's abilities and decreases their power by 500.” Twilight said with a smile. Spatterix soon disappeared in the into the dark mist.

“Aww I hate this command card.” Warhawk growled.

“Stop hiding you coward.” Sabator said trying to find Spatterix.

“Who are you calling coward.” Spatterix said as he kicked Sabator in the back causing him to fall over.

“Great job Spatterix let’s end this, Ability Activate, Power change.” Zero said. Sabator began to glow and flew towards Sabator.

Spatterix:900+300=1200
Sabator:800

Statterix tackled Sabator causing him to fall over. “Hehe good job Spatterix” Sabator said as he returned to his ball form and rolled back to Warhawk. “Haha we won.” Spatterix said returning to his ball form landing in Zero’s hand.

Zero Life Force: 300
Warhawk Life force:0

Everyone in the bleacher except for Twilight were shock. “Oh my gosh he won.” Clyde said.

“No Warhawk lost!” Sonata whined.

“That...was...Awesome, go Zero.” Rainbow said.

“Well looks like the losing streak finally ends, huh Harpus?” Night asked.

“Looks like it, I have to admit those two were amazing.” Harpus said. Night and the others nodded. Twilight was so happy for Zero.

“You were great Zero.” She said smiling at him.

Battle over winner: Zero Gravity!

Soon as that was said the entire field started to glow and began to disappear. After a few seconds, the field was completely gone and everyone returned to their original spots as when they left.

“Yes I won!” Zero cheered. Warhawk walked over to Zero.

“Nice brawl Zero.” He said.

“Thanks man, I have to admit you had me scared when the Battle gear came out.” Zero said.

“I still can’t believe he won.” Clyde whispered to Artemis.

“Well he was due for a victory sooner or later.” Artemis whispered back.

Rainbooms Table.

“I still can’t believe he won.” Rainbow said.

“I can’t believe Warhawk lost.” Sonata said with a sad face.

“Hey don’t worry Nata, Warhawk did his best.” Pinkie said.

“She’s right Nata chill out remember ‘cool is the rule’.” Akwimos said trying to cheer his partner up.” Sonata smiled.

“Yea you’re right, he did his best and I’m proud of him.” Sonata said. Twilight stared at Zero with a smile on her face.

“See I told you he could do this.” Strikeflier said.

“I never doubted him.” Twilight said.

“That’s a full blown lie and you know it.” Strikeflier said, but Twilight ignored him. Rainbow then stood up.

“That battle got me fired up I can’t wait for the tournament now.” Rainbow said excited.

“So am I, this is going to be fun.” Pinkie said with a smile. The rest of the girls nodded and continued to finish their lunch.

Unknown location

“Are you there Dr. Rex?” A mysterious figure asked. Soon a man with spiky black hair and red
eyes. He was wearing a black lab coat with a red blazer underneath, white pants and black boots.

“Yes Lilac I’m here, What is it you need?” He asked.

“I need….to get into a certain tournament at Canterlot High.” The figure known as Lilac said.

“You do realize that the Bearers of Harmony are there, don’t you?” Dr. Rex asked. Lilac smiled.

“Oh I know that, I just want to see if they’re a challenge” Lilac said.

Author's Note:

Second chapter and I hope you all enjoyed it.

Special thanks to Solar Eclipse for editing and writing.

All OC's belong to Grann (Warhawk), Zeroxdoom (Zero), SolarEclipse (Eclipse and Midnight), BRyeMC (Clyde), KillerRobotQuote (Night), and My OC Artemis.
Zero's Partner: Pyrus Spatterix.

Warhawk's Partner: Subterra Sabator and Battle Gear.
.

Night's Partner: Ventus Harpus. (Ball Form)

Midnight's Partner: Haos Leonidas. (Ball Form)

Sci-Twi's Partner: Ventus Strikeflier (Ball Form)

Next Time: Evil Arrival