• Published 17th Feb 2016
  • 5,949 Views, 380 Comments

Bakugan: Equestria Girls - CosmicAlchemist24



Come and join this band of heroes as they face trials against an unknown evil from the dimension of New Vestroia. How will they face this threat, come and find out. BAKUGAN BRAWL!!

  • ...
12
 380
 5,949

Aquos Quadruple Chain Attack! Pt.1

“Bakugan Brawl, Aquos Elfin stand,” Pinkie said throwing Elfin onto the field. Elfin transformed onto the field and after a bright blue light flashed for a few seconds she was back in her true form. She looked like she was a cross between an amphibian and a fairy with a long tail, wing-like flippers, and webbed hands and feet

“Sun, wind, and rain combined! Aquos Elfin is about to beat you down!” Elfin said in a confident tone.

“Welcome to the party, partner,” Preyas said with a smile.

“Thanks for the invite!” Elfin replied.

Preyas and Elfin: 900+600=1500
Altair and Balista: 1600

“So what, one more means nothing,” Neon said angrily.

“It actually could mean a lot,” IIfrit said, shaking his head.

“Wow Elfin, you’re so awesome!” Pinkie said with stars in her eyes.

Elfin gave Pinkie a peace sign. “Thanks sweetie,” she said.

Neon growled. “Let’s just see how tough you really are. Ability Activate: Spinal Saucer!” He held up a card. Altair’s wing began to glow and before long two glowing rings appeared out of nowhere. “Fire!” Neon commanded. The two rings shot from Altair’s wings and headed straight for Preyas and Elfin.

Preyas and Elfin: 1500
Altair and Balista: 1600+200=1800

“Pinkie Pie!”.

“I got your back Elfin, Ability Activate: Blue Shield!” Pinkie held up a card. Elfin held out both of her hands and formed a blue shield around herself and Preyas. The two rings bounced right back to Altair. The rings collided, and Altair returned to ball form.

“The hell!” Neon yelped. “YOU CAN’T BE SERIOUS!” Neon picked up Altair, his fist clenching.

Preyas and Elfin: 1500+200=1700
Altair and Balista:1800-200=1600

Pinkie LIfe Force:500
Lemon LIfe Force:500
Neon Life Force:400
IIfrit Lice Force:500

Preyas and Elfin:1700
Balista: 900

Lemon and Pinkie High fived each other. “Nice one Pinkie!” Lemon said with a smile.

“Thanks Zesty! Now let’s finish off the other one,“ Pinkie smirked. Lemon nodded and the two girls turned their attention back to their opponents.

“Wow, Pinkie just played one card and she took Altair down,” Adagio said amazed.

“Not only that, it was just a defense card. Impressive,” Helios said.

“That’s my Girl!” Swift said cheering Pinkie on. IIfrit turned to Neon who was still growling.

“Well done Neon! Now I’m alone!” IIfrit yelled, slightly annoyed with his partner.

“It’s not my-”

“Yes it is! Now shut up so me and IIfrit can fix your mess,” Balista said finally getting serious. Neon was about to say something but IIfrit quickly held up a card.

“Ability Activate: Bubble Rush!” Ifrit called. Balista held out his hand and a flurry of bubbles soon surrounded Preyas and Elfin.

“Watch out! Those bubbles are dangerous!” Pinkie said, trying to warn the Aquos couple. But it was too late. The flurry of bubbles made contact with the two and began exploding. Preyas and Elfin both yelled in pain before falling to the ground.

Preyas and Elfin:1700-600=1100
Balista:900+300=1200

“What the hell?! Bubbles are suppose to be fun, not dangerous!” Lemon said in shock.

“I said the same thing when I first saw that ability. You got a plan?” Pinkie asked in a serious tone.

“No, but I can buy us some time. Gate Card Open: Forcement Wind!” Lemon commanded before the field began to glow bright blue. Elfin and Preyas felt some of their power come back and they both slowly stood up.

Preyas and Elfin:1100+600=1700
Balista:1200

“What’s that’s card do?” Sonata asked.

“Forcement Wind is a command card where the power levels go up by the number of bakugan with the same attribute times 100,” Sci-Twi explained.

“In english.” Rainbow said.

Sci-Twi rolled her eyes. “Basically, they just gained a bunch of points.”

“Ok that was….intense,” Elfin said taking a deep breath.

“I know what you mean. Thanks for the save Lemon,” Preyas said to his partner.

“Don’t thank me just yet. This guy may be on his own, but he’s still dangerous,” Lemon said.

IIfrit began to smile as he held up two cards. “She’s right Preyas. That Gate Card may have saved you, but it won’t happen again. Double Ability Activate: Aqua Jet plus Assault Tsunami!” Balista raised both raised his fist into the air and brought them down, hitting the ground. The field began to break apart, and out of the cracks a huge tsunami wave appeared behind Balista. Balista was then covered by the wave and disappeared.

Preyas and Elfin:1700-600-600=500
Balista:1200+300=1500

“Keep your Eyes open Girls! The ‘Aqua Jet’ Ability raises Balista’s speed!” Rainbow said.

“Thanks for the advice, but we’re more worried about the GIANT WAVE HEADING TOWARDS US!!!” Lemon yelled.

“You’re right to scared of the wave, but I’d be a little more worried about Balista,” IIfit said. Pinkie and Lemon’s eyes widened when they saw Balista appearing behind Elfin and Preyas.

“Preyas!”

“Elfin!”

Both Bakugan turned their head only to receive punches to the face sending them into the tsunami.

“AGH!” Elfin and Preyas tried to get their bearings, but Ballista wasn’t going to let that happen. He began attacking them from all sides, disappearing and reappearing before either Bakugan could even react.

“Hold on. They’re both Aquos Bakugan. This should be a day at the beach for the two of them, right?” Applejack asked.

“While that is true, you have to remember the power difference. The higher the power level, the stronger the attack. And right now Balista’s power is well over 500,” Sour explained.

“Those two better think of something or this is going to be one short partnership.”

Treble and Lythirus watched the battle feeling slightly guilty about not accepting the challenge earlier.

“Treble, l think we should get in there,” Lythirus said.

“Don’t worry Cosmic. They’ll pull something out before the two of us will have to enter,” Treble said, hoping he was right.

“Dammit.” Lemon cursed.

Pinkie had had enough of this and pulled two cards out of her pocket. “Okay, this isn’t fun anymore. Double Ability Activate: Glowing Cascade plus Ocean Monsoon!”

Elfin’s body was soon covered in a blue aura. “I love the water, but right now it’s not my best friend!” Elfin screamed as her Aura expanded covering the entire field. Everyone shielded their eyes from the bright blue light and once it began to die down everyone was shocked with what they saw.

Elfin and Preyas: 500+400+300=1200
Balista:1500-600=1100

The entire field had been cleared of water and Balista was standing behind IIfrit.

“What just happened?” Soul asked in confusion.

“Glowing Cascade nullifies the abilities of every Bakugan on the battlefield, and Ocean Monsoon brings all power levels of every Bakugan on the field back to their base levels,” Lythirus explained. After that explanation, everyone looked at Elfin with wide eyes.

“Wow….she’s kinda-”

“Powerful.” Adagio said cutting Aria off.

“Yeah...powerful.” The twin-tailed siren said. Back of the field, Elfin was breathing heavily and fell onto her knees.

“Are you alright?” Preyas said going over to Elfin.

“I’m….ok….just...give me….a few seconds.” Elfin said still breathing heavily.

“Those abilities must have taken a lot out of her.” Lemon turned to Pinkie. “You’d better be careful, Pinkie,” she advised. “Elfin might not be able to handle double abilities just yet.”

“You’re right. I’ll tone it down a bit,” Pinkie said. IIfrit and Neon still had shocked looks on their faces.

“Well that was unexpected,” IIfrit said crossing his arms.

“That’s a strong Aquos. Still think you can take them?” Neon asked.

IIfrit smiled. “Four words my friend. Ability Activate: Hydro Crusher!” He held up a card. Balista jumped into the air, turned his body to the side, and cupped his hands. “Open wide!” He said before extending both of his hands and releasing a bright blue energy beam.

Elfin and Preyas:1200-600=600
Balista: 900

Preyas knew Elfin couldn’t move yet, so he held her tight and braced himself. The beam hit the Aquos couple and caused a massive explosion.

“ELFIN!” “PREYAS!”

Everyone in the bleachers flinched, knowing that both Bakugan weren’t going to endure that attack.

“Dash, I hate to say it, but I think IIfrit might have been holding back on you,” Sunset said. Rainbow didn’t need anyone telling her this, the look of pure hatred on her face was enough to tell that she already knew. The smoke from the blast disappeared, and Balista was the only one on the field. Elfin and Preyas were rolling over to Pinkie and Lemon who quickly picked them up.

“I might have overdone it a bit,” Balista said before returning to ball form and landing in IIfrit’s hand.

Pinkie LIfe Force:200
Lemon Life Force:200
Neon Life Force:400
IIfrit Life Force:500

IIfrit looked to Neon who had his arms crossed.

“Not one word,” Neon said in an annoyed tone.

IIfrit just snickered.

Lemon and Pinkie held their partners in their hands.

“Are you two ok?” Lemon asked in a worried tone. Elfin and Preyas transformed.

“We’re fine, but that really hurt,” Preyas said.

“That was my fault. I didn’t know you couldn’t handle double abilities yet.” Pinkie sighed guiltily

“Hey, cheer up sweetie. It’s fine,” Elfin said, trying to cheer her partner up. “I just need to practice it a bit more. Right now we need to focus on the battle, and looking sad isn’t going to help.”

“She’s right. Come on let’s smoke these turkeys!” Preyas said.

Pinkie and Lemon looked at each other before smiling.

“They’re right! Let’s take these guys out!” Lemon said with determination.

“Oh yeah! Let’s go!” Pinkie said. Neon and Balista saw that both girls had confident looks on their faces.

“Oh. Looks like they’re not done yet,” IIfrit said.

“Good, because it’s payback time! Gate Card Set!” Neon threw a card onto the field.

“Bakugan Brawl, Altair Stand!” He said throwing Altair back into battle.

“Let’s rock,” Lemon said. Pinkie nodded.

“Bakugan Brawl! Preyas and Elfin, Stand!” Lemon and Pinkie said together as they threw their partners onto the field.

“This is going to be a interesting round. Bakugan Brawl, Balista Stand,” IIfrit said throwing Balista back into the battle. All four bakugan returned to their true forms and stared each other down.

Elfin and Preyas:1200
Altair and Balista: 1600

“Mechanical Ventus Wired!” Neon threw Wired into the air allowing it to return to its true form. “Combination Formation!” Altair and Weird combined to create Meta-Altair.

Elfin and Preyas:1200
Meta-Altair and Balista:2550

“You can’t be serious! Look at their power level!” Sonata said, freaking out. Everyone else but Clyde were shocked by the cyber Bakugans power boost.

“That’s Meta-Altair. Apparently when Altair combines with Wired, it gets a 950 point boost,” Clyde explained, remembering his battle with Neon a few days ago.

“That’s insane. Lemon and Pinkie are both behind by over 1000. They won’t be able to catch up,” Aria said, worried about the two aquos brawlers.

IIfrit looked at Meta-Altair before speaking up. “And you didn’t use this in round one why?”

“I never got the chance! Shut up! Ability Activate: Lightning Lance!” Neon held up a card. Meta-Altair quickly opened his mouth and fired a green laser at Elfin and Preyas.

Elfin and Preyas:1200
Meta-Altair and Balista:2550+400=2950

“Aww Nuts!” Preyas and Elfin said.

“Ability Activate: Aquos Guardian!”

“Ability Activate: Blue Shield!”

Seconds before the laser made contact, a bright blue shield appeared in front of Elfin and Preyas, protecting them.

“Okay that was close,” Elfin said.

“You’re telling me,” Preyas said.

Elfin and Preyas:1200+200+200=1600
Meta-Altair and Balista:2950-400=2550

“I don’t think my heart can handle this anymore,” Rarity said putting a hand over her chest.

“I know what you mean, this is getting intense.” Eclipse said. Treble knew they weren’t going to win alone, so he stood up and began walking.

“Treble, where are you-”

“Take a wild guess.” Treble said, not turning around.

Back on the field, Pinkie and Lemon were weighing their options.

“So how are we going to get out of this?” Lemon asked.

“I’m not sure but-” Before Pinkie could finish her sentence she felt thing land on her shoulder. She looked to see Tripod Epsilon. “I’ll be honest I completely forgot you were here. You wanna join in?” Pinkie asked with a smile.

Epsilon nodded and jumped into Pinkie’s hand.

“Let’s do this! Bakugan Trap: Aquos Tripod Epsilon!” Pink said throwing the trap into the air. After a few seconds, Epsilon was back in his true form of...a blue bipedal shaman frog?

Everyone looked at the frog on the field and had differing opinions.

“That’s Tripod Epsilon?” Sunset asked.

“I was expecting something….cooler,” Aria said disappointed.

“Aww, he’s so adorable,” Fluttershy gushed.

Neon began laughing at Epsilon to the point of falling on the ground. “Oh sweet Faust, I’ve never seen a more ridiculous looking Bakugan!”

“You are such a child,” IIfrit said, shaking his head.

Epsilon had a sad look on his face.

“Hey, don’t let that creep get to you! You’re adorable and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!” Pinkie said encouraging the blue frog.

Epsilon smiled and nodded.

“So I’m guessing you have a plan now?” Lemon asked.

“Oh yeah. Follow my lead,” Pinkie said with a grin.

Elfin, Preyas and Epsilon:1600+400=2000
Meta-Altair and Balista: 2550

“Double Ability Activate: Haos Ability: Glow Snail plus Shooting Stardust!” Pinkie said holding up two cards. The snail on the leaf Epsilon was holding began to glow and a golden aura enveloped Elfin’s body.

“Hold on. I thought Elfin couldn’t handle double abilities.” Lemon said in a worried tone.

“Not alone. But with a friend she’s got this,” Pinkie said. Elfin charged Balista with great speed, and without warning she began rapidly punching him.

Elfin Preyas and Epsilon:2000+300=2400
Meta-Altair and Balista:2550-300=2250

“BALISTA!” IIfrit yelled, worried about his partner.

Neon smirked. “Not so fun when it’s your Bakugan getting beat up. Ability activate-”

“Water Refrain!” Lemon cut Neon off.

“Time for you both to take a time out!” Preyas said, holding out both of his hands and covering both Altair and Balista in a blue aura.

“W...what did you do?” Neon asked.

“Water refrain blocks you from activating any abilities for a while,” Lemon said. “Pinkie go for it!”

“You got it! Subterra Ability activate: Desert Marine!” Pinkie said. The snail on Epsilon’s leaf began to glow a light brown, and both he and Elfin begin to glow the same color.

“I feel amazing! Come on, Preyas!” Elfin said.

Preyas nodded and both Aquos jumped into the air and drop kicked Balista hard onto the ground, causing Balista to cry out in pain. Epsilon raised a hand and fired a stream on water at Meta-Altair, causing it to fall as well.

Elfin, Preyas and Epsilon:2400+400=2800
Meta Altair and Balista: 2250

“You better do something,” IIrit said to Neon.

“Calm down I got this. Gate Card Open: Land Pressure!” The field began to glow and Elfin, Preyas, and Epsilon felt tremendous pressure that forced them to the ground.

“What the!” Lemon said in shock.

“I know this command card. It manipulates gravity to leave the opponent immobile,” Sunset explained.

“I think I know what he’s trying to do.” Clyde said.

IIfrit smiled at Neon. “Not a bad move, now all we have to do is wait for-”

“Water Refrain negated!” The Bakupod said.

“That. Ability Activate: Marine Cannon!”

Balista got up and fired a torrent of water from his mouth knocking Elfin, Preyas, and Epsilon in to the colosseum wall.

Elfin, Preyas and Epsilon: 2800-500=2300
Meta-Altair and Balista: 2250+500=2750

The Aquos trio were still on the ground because of the gate card.

“This isn’t looking looking good,” Preyas grunted, still struggling to get up.

“I can see that. Pinkie a little help please!” Elfin said.

“I got your back! Ability Activate: Clear Snail!” Pinkie said. The Snail began to glow bright blue, and the pressure on the Aquos trio was transferred over to Altair and Balista.

“AAAH! WHAT THE!” Balista said struggling to get up.

“What did that overgrown frog do?!” Neon asked spastically.

“It’s an ability called ‘Clear Snail’. It bounces the Gate Card’s effect back to the users side,” Pinkie explained.

“How’s it feel to be useless?” Lemon teased.

Neon and IIfrit gritted their teeth. The Aquos trio quickly got up and they began stretching.

“WOO! That was intense,” Elfin said cracking her knuckles.

“I know what you mean. And now I think it’s payback time,” Preyas said with a evil smile on his face.

Epsilon nodded in agreement.

“If we’re going to do this, we should do it in style.” Elfin and Preyas began to glowing pure white, blinding everyone. After a few seconds, the glow died and everyone’s eyes widened.

“Oh yeah! Nothing like an ‘Attribute Change’ to get you going in the morning!” Preyas said. Everyone gasped ss both he and Elfin were now Darkus.

“What the hell?” Sunset asked in confusion.

“They...they changed their attributes without a ‘Battle Audience’ card!” Sci-Twi said.

“But how? That’s not possible!” Sunny said.

Helios jumped onto Adagio’s shoulder.

“Actually, it is. I’ve heard stories of certain Bakugan who can change their attribute at will. I’ve just never seen it done in person,” he explained.

Strikeflier jumped onto Sci-Twi’s shoulder. “I wonder how the battle will change now that they have changed attributes,” he said with interest.

Sci-Twi looked at her partner with a raised eyebrow. “You want to battle them, don’t you?”

Strikeflier turned away. “You can’t prove anything.”

Back on the battlefield, Neon was freaking out over Elfin and Preyas’ sudden change. “What….how….I...they...WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?” he yelled in confusion.

“I believe they changed attributes,” IIfrit said in a calm tone.

“But they can’t do that!” Neon said.

“Apparently they can. Now can you stop freaking out? Because they’re about to counter attack,” IIfrit said slightly annoyed.

Pinkie and Lemon looked at their partners with huge grins on their faces.

“You never told us you could change attributes!” Pinkie said.

“You never asked, sweetie,” Elfin said.

“Who cares if they didn't tell us! You know how many possibilities just opened up? We can technically use all six attributes now!” Lemon said jumping up and down.

“That’s right Zesty! Now let’s teach these jokers a lesson!” Preyas said ready to attack.

“You got it pal! Ability Activate: Whirl Kick!”

Preyas jumped into the air, did a front flip, extended his left leg, and headed straight for Balista.

“I’m right behind you Preyas! Pinkie!” Elfin said.

“I got you! Ability Activate: Moon Rainbow!” Pinkie said.

Elfin’s hands began to glow and she aimed at Altair.

Elfin, Preyas and Epsilon: 2300+400=2700
Meta-Altair and Balista: 2750-400=2350

Preyas dropkicked Balista on the head sending him into further into the ground, and Elfin struck a strange pose and fired a purple energy beam at Altair. Both Balista and Altair returned to ball form after the Aquos couple’s attack and rolled over to Neon and IIfrit.

“OH COME ON!” Neon yelled before picking up Altair and Wired. IIfrit picked Balista up as well.

“You ok?” He asked.

“Yeah, but that was one hard hit to the head,” Balista said. Elfin, Preyas, and Epsilon also returned to ball form and landed in their respective partners hands.

“You three were amazing!” Pinkie said.

“Are you really that surprised? I told you we kick butt,” Elfin said in a cocky tone.

“Don’t get to overconfident, Elfin. We still got another round to go,” Lemon said.

“She right,” Preyas said.

Pinkie:200
Lemon:200
Neon:50
IIfrit:150

“Pinkie, you’re up. Give us something good,” Lemon said.

“I have the perfect card. Gate Card Set!” Pinkie threw out her gate card.

“Bakugan Stand!” Everyone said, throwing out their partners.

“Wired Stand, Combination formation!” Neon threw out Wired and creating Meta-Altair.

“You wanna play that game, Neon? Fine. Bakugan Trap: Aquos Tripod Epsilon!” Pinkie threw Epsilon into the air. All the bakugan were soon back in their true forms and the final battle was about to begin.

Author's Note:

Big thanks to DragonxFlutter for helping me edit, I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you all next time!

Preyas: It's time!

Elfin: Let's go this:

Lythirus: Blue Lagoon Force Gate Special!

Next Time: Aquos Quadruple Chain Attack! Pt.2

Comments ( 42 )

WHOOHOO! Great chapter! This was awesome! Keep it up Cosmic!

i see preyas and elfin left out the part that neither of them has mastered all six attributes.

Welcome back Cosmic! Time for you to get back to work! Also will Drago show up soon?

It's getting intense!

“Hey, don’t let that creep get to you! You’re adorable and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!” Pinkie said encouraging the blue frog.

This was one of my favorite moments. Pinkie just can't let anyone remain unhappy. :pinkiesmile:

Nice battle. Can't wait to see what happens next.
I wonder if Eclipse and Midnight get to brawl soon.
Or have they been removed from the story?

about TIME geez can't wait to see the next chapter keep it up Cosmic! :D

Imagine if Treble was the Masquerade of this story.

Imagine if Treble was the Masquerade of this story.

9044142
yeah i agree I am actually curious in seeing those two battle soon

9049110 No thats someone else
Great chapter bro. Cant believe it took me this long to read it... I havent been on Fim in FOREVER!

9061099 I know what "IF" means -_-

9061099 I know what "IF" means -_-

9061099
oh my good GOD just give it a rest ALREADY! man, you sound like a broken record and it’s annoying.

I am SOOOO late with these sorry guys.

9043584
Thanks buddy!

9043605
They do in my story.

9043738
If you mean the tv show Drago no, if you mean another Drago yes.

9044012
You bet it is!

9044142
No one is removed just pushed to the side for now.

9044122
That's Pinkie Pie for you.

9044993
I'm Trying.

9049104
It would be a nice twist.

9060918
Thanks buddy.

9152357
Sweet. Can't wait to see them when they show up.

9152357
yeah i agree with Solareclipse on that one,can't wait to see more of the Ocs and other canon characters again

Hello I was wondering when will be the next chapter when you see this could you please answer
O and I really like it so far it's awesome

9179458
I'll be honest i haven't started the next chapter yet but I'll make a blog when i do start.

O ok thanks for answering o and I really like it so far it's awesome I hope you continue it

So have you started the next chapter and if you did how's it coming along and when do you think it will be done

9209179
dude pestering him and trying to bug him isn't going to get the chapter up any faster. believe me, we all are anxious about reading the next chapter but until then we just have to wait. so quit bugging him about it or the lesser chance we will in getting a chapter to this story at all

9243047
Crystal once again i can speak for myself i know your trying to help but i got this.

9209179
Sorry for the late reply I'm actually focusing on Twilight's Realm and Rarity's Fairy Tail right now. I'm not sure when I'll start but I'll let you know as soon as i can.

Hi it's me again so how are things going

Hi so you haven't done a new chapter to this story a long time What's up

9342275
wow, you really like to pester him, don't you? but my guess is that life got in the way but then again I don't blame him at all XD

9342275
and what in the sam's hill are you talking about? i am not the writer of this story. so why are you asking me that question?

Hey l really like this story you are doing it's awesome and amazing can't wait to see more don't stop

I love this story, in fact I'm trying to write my own Bakugan story.

Hey is everything okay you haven't done a chapter here in a while

Hey there how's the next chapter going

hey, it's been a while how are you holding up?

Hey how's it going with the next chapter

It's a great story so far, but when is it going to continue?

Are you planning on continuing this

If you need an OC, just PM me.

Finally managed to read this fully, I wonder if it will continue?
This looked really good, I love seeing a Bakugan/MLP crossover.
Too bad there's not much MLP/Bakugan fics..

Will Spike get to be a Brawler too? Like both Spikes given how both Twilights are Brawlers?
Doesn't seem really fair that everyone else(including both Twilights) get to be Brawlers but neither Spikes are allowed to be one.
In fact where was Spike anyway? He's completely missing with Sci-Twi not bringing him at all.
Why didn't Princess Twilight bring her world's Spike too?
Its disappointing that both Spikes are missing out hard. And pretty unfair that Twilight got to interact with her counterpart twice but Spike doesn't get to with his AT ALL.

Still, I wonder if this story will continue?

Hey are they still continuing this fix or is I canceled because I love this story and I really hope I can continue and I really hope spike shows up as a brawler that be so cool

tbh i have reread the whole story and fell in love with it all over again even now in 2023 it's a wonderful story to look back on

Im sad cuz i was not able to find any Bakugan stories with anon or self insert or second person this sucks 😔

Login or register to comment