• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 2,451 Views, 43 Comments

a nightmare of a fiasco - CasperSantiq



dusk shine doesn't enjoy anything other than a good book and seeing his trusted assistant barb, the last thing he needs is a mare in his life.

  • ...
14
 43
 2,451

I'm not going to tell you.

The trot to the edge of the Everfree forest was short and uneventful. As we came upon the tree line, I noticed that there were some ponies following us. Three someponies. Three female someponies. One was white; one was an annoying shade of pink; "Hay!" and the other was orange, and wore a cow-pony hat. 'yay.'

We stopped right at the edge of the forest. I turned around and levitated the map to cover my other spell that I had cook, a quick levitation trap for the mares who were trying to follow. "Alright, we are going to follow the ridge line to the hills on the far western side of the cliff, there we should follow the edge of the cliff to a bridge that will allow us direct access." I set the trap off, sending the three mares careening out of the bush that they were trying to hide behind. As they rose up from the road and dusted themselves off, I calmly walked over and sat down. "Why are you following us?"

Applejack was the first to recover, Rarity was too busy trying to get her coat immaculate again while Pinkie was just lying there with a few birds flying around her head. "Ah... ah just waned' tah make sure yah wern't getn' inna' any trouble, hear?"

Pinkie jumped out of nowhere, booping me. "Silly! We just want the juicy little details of what happened between Black Snooty and you!"

I fell over and just lay there as I sorted out what they had going through their minds, trying to come up with a suitable explanation of why I smelled the way I did. Thinking back on the event, I realized that we were wasting time. "That was irrelevant, nothing really happened. end of story." I rolled back onto my hooves, shaking he dust out of my mane. "Nothing... happened. Come on you two, were late enough as is."

The path was clear for a good five minutes into the forest, somepony had either kept up on upkeep or it was magically sealed like this. the mares were insufferable at best, they had decided to just follow us and risk their necks just to pry the 'juicy details' out of me. I hate self centered mares like Bluebell.

thirty minutes earlier at the castle of the two 'sister'

"You know, It's alright if you don't know ho-"

"Silence! I will not be lectured by a Peasant!" Nightmare Moon paced by the bed. only stopping to shout at me every now and then. The chains and straps were chafing my frog and fetlocks.

The room was nice considering the time it took for her to clear the debris and loose stones away. We had been here for what felt like five minutes, she had tried to 'engage' me in 'a concubines duty'. She obviously had some inferiority complex or something of the same sorts. And obviously a virgin. Yay me, losing my virginity to a virgin goddess of darkness was obviously how I wanted to die.

I shifted the restraints again, rattling them around. I even had one of the oldest restrainer rings I've ever seen on my horn. Seeing as how I could have easily shorted the thing, I just slowly built the charge up, barely garnering a reaction from her. "I could teach you how, ifyou would let me..."

The Pacing stopped. "thou know how to do the... the deed? Thou could teachest thee?" Her coat flickered between a midnight blue and the black one she had.

"Lu-luna?... Is that you?" it finally clicked, the anger, the need for attention, the loneliness. "You have one two?"

She had froze right when I had said her real name, but anger washed over her anew. "SILENCE! THOU SHALT NEVER CALL US THAT NAME AGAIN! WE ARE NIGHTMARE MOON! AND YOU SHALL CALL US SUCH!" she stomped a hoof, chipping the solid marble floor.

I flinched, "yes.. Nightmare. Can you let me out of these chains please? I need to be able to move to teach you." With a glow and swish of her horn, the chains and restraints vanished, leaving me on the bed. I rolled over and scooted to the edge of the bed, trying to get her attention. "Nightmare, Nighty, hon, you need to be closer to be taught."

She stopped pacing and sat next to the bed. "T-thou truly wish to know us better? Intimately?" her dragon slit eyes widened in wonder. "Thou wouldst accept us as we are and cherish our night?"

I put a hoof to her cheek, a blush creeping around it. "Yes, if it meant that I could save you, I would stay by your side for all eternity if I had to." Gathering the energies that Solaris attempted to lock away from me, i pulled at the nightmare that had consumed her. Gently at first, I distracted her with a kiss. I could taste the hatred coursing through her that fed the nightmare. Slowly like a creeping fog, I took the hatred. After what felt like an eternity, we pulled away from each other, gasping for breath.

"Thou hath done this before?" Nightmare was huffing lightly and quivering with excitement.

I smiled and shook my head. "No, I just read a lot of anatomy books, plus I might have accidentally read several chapters of the pony-sutra when i was younger." I leaned in and slowly began to nibble a trail down her neck, testing to see of she noticed yet...

She tried to stifle a moan, letting me know I was definitaly doing something right. just as she leaned into my minstrations, It shifted to my darker powers and bit down on her neck, hard. The bite, to my shock hadn't gotten throutgh. I had simply dimpled her neck, causing her to let out a full bodied moan accompanied by a shiver of delight.

"Oh Dusk! Yes! Dominate me! Take me like a true stallion! Rut me raw!" She pulled me into a deep embrace, practicaly smothering me. I noticed how wet my lower half had just gotten, I was now fully aware that if I didn't escape now, I would litteraly be f-bucked to death. A death that any other stallion would dream of. I needed my magic.

"If you realy need me, you would let me use my magic to help myself stand longer!" and like the dawn, the idea slowly made its way into her head. She hastily took off the ring, barely even deactivating it before yoanking it off. "OW!" I noticed that she was now looking me over with confusion, just know noticing my coat and teeth. "Suprise?..." I smiled weekly before letting the shift fade away. She lifted a hoof and booped my nose, activating my 'moment'.

As far as I can tell, only a few other ponies besides me have a tendency to reack to the 'boop', as my assistant/adoptive daughter oh so eloquenlty labled, Its' a 1/100 ratio, just as I do. We just stand there, with a look of utter suprise and shock. compleatly open to any danger or suggetion that might be present at the time. It sucks. there was this one time, Barb had booped me while a sales pony was thelling her to keep comming back for the new edditions of her comics every first of the month, I haven't stopped going, nor have I been able to even try to stop going there and getting the newest edditions for her. Clever girl. But apparently Nightmare Moon knew about this as well and had decided to see if I had it. Clever mare... I was going to be in a plop-storm when i woke up.

As I came too, I noticed theat I was in the Town Hall, surrounded by everyponie that I had hoped would have had the sense to flee. They hadn't. Slowly, I got up and Walked out, barely even acknowledging Blitz as he followed.